Chapter Seventeen
166 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Over the next week Lani kept a distance between him and Wang Bao. Every morning Wang Bao would wake to the sound of the morning alarm, but hear no soft knocking, there was no gentle strong man standing next to the sink watching him cook every meal, and there was also no one complimenting him at random times. It caused Wang Bao to feel almost lonely. After washing the dishes from dinner, Wang Bao sat in his hammock with his back against the cool metal wall, reading over the cooking books for the nth time when Nakai walked out of the shower. The bruising on his body had turned into a light red mottled with yellow and green. The sight was slightly disturbing because of the large amount of bruises but Wang Bao was somewhat used to it. Nakai took one look at Wang Bao and could see he was feeling down. While drying his spikey wet hair, Nakai mocked Wang Bao.

 

“What? Regretting your decision? I’m sure the lover boy will take you back if you ask nicely.”

 

Wang Bao clenched his jaw from the sound of Nakai’s voice and answered with a tight voice.

 

“I don’t have romantic feelings for him, I just hope he doesn’t hate me and we can stay friends.”

 

Nakai laid on his bed with his back leaning against the metal wall, his gaze focused on Wang Bao. Despite the sad expression, Nakai kept talking to the man across from him .

 

“Do you know what type of werebeast Lani is?”

 

It was obvious to Wang Bao that Nakai was teasing him but he wasn’t in the mood for playing around. Without looking up, Wang Bao spoke tiredly.

 

“....No, he never told me…..Can you at least drape a sheet over yourself?”

 

 Nakai didn’t listen and continued his taunting.

 

“Magnum Canis Lupus. It explains why he was so loyal to you.”

 

Wang Bao chose to ignore Nakai and after he gave no reply, Wang Bao saw the Giant stand up in his peripheral vision. Wang Bao kept his eyes glued to the cooking book but he lost all sense of the words on the page because he was too focused on Nakai. It wasn’t long before Wang Bao felt the body heat of Nakai right in front of him, his low voice directed at him.

 

“When Werebeasts mate, their bodies sometimes change into their beast form. Certain blood lines can reach a size similar to Raia. Luckily their semen can aid in healing during the act of intercourse, but that doesn’t take away the fact that their knot can tear their lover.”

 

Wang Bao felt his heart begin to race and he looked up to glare at Nakai. He didn’t want to hear what Nakai was telling him and he said angrily.

 

“Why are you telling me this?”

 

Nakai took the cookbook Wang Bao that he was no longer interested in and slowly pushed the silk robe covering Wang Bao’s legs open, speaking at the same time.

 

“Doesn’t that sort of thing turn you on? The fear of being killed by something so big as it dominates your body, the last time we fucked you look like you're about to lose your mind from how far your body was pushed, but you didn’t refuse it.”

 

Wang Bao tugged his robe back into place before he kicked his leg out at Nakai’s chest, no damage was done since the Giant caught it before he could land a hit. With his foot in Nakai’s warm hand, Wang Bao's eyes narrowed at him in anger. Without trying to free his foot, Wang Bao asked in an irritated voice.

 

“Would you even stop if I asked you to?”

 

Before replying, Nakai let go of Wang Bao’s foot and leaned his hands against the wall Wang Bao was sitting against. His large body blocked the dim light from the room, and he spoke in a seductive whisper.

 

“Try saying it first.”

 

Nakai suddenly knelt down and spread Wang Bao’s legs open, the hammock was pulled forward in one swift motion at the same time. With the hammock being pulled away from the wall, Wang Bao’s arms quickly reached above his head and pushed against the wall out of fear of falling. Before Wang Bao could do anything to Nakai who had his head between his legs, Wang Bao felt a thick tongue slip its way into his body. While his tongue thrusted in and out of the soft hole, Nakai ripped open the rest of the robe and ran his short nails over Wang Bao’s body, using just enough pressure to leave faint red marks. Every now and then the nails would run over Wang Bao’s nipples, causing him to arch his back and gasp. The last time they had done it, Wang Bao could only take the head of Nakai’s cock but Nakai wanted to push Wang Bao to his absolute limit tonight. Nakai alternated between tongue fucking Wang Bao and fingering the stretched hole. To his amusement, Nakai was yet to hear a coherent word from Wang Bao’s mouth since starting. 

 

Wang Bao’s cock started to leak clear juice all over his robe and body to the point of making the fabric stick to his body. Wang Bao’s mind was racing too fast for him to have a clear thought, and he didn’t know what was happening to his body, all he knew was that he felt hot all over but not in a painful way. All of a sudden Nakai took the leaking shaft into his large mouth, and ran his tongue along the length of the flesh. With the new sensation Wang Bao jerked his hips while his hands grabbed ahold of Nakai’s short hair. Wang Bao’s cock felt so small in Nakai’s large mouth, almost like he was sucking on a salted lolly. Using three fingers, Nakai opened Wang Bao’s hole wider than it had gone before. 

 

The stretch of his hole mixed with the sensation of receiving head made Wang Bao cum instantly, his hands pulled on Nakai’s black hair and  his hips trembled from the intense wave of pleasure. After his orgasm passed, Wang Bao felt his mind go blank; It wasn’t until he felt something thick push its way inside of his body that he became a little clear headed. A small tingling sensation from his orgasm still ran through Wang Bao’s body as Nakai entered him. The thick head was swallowed easily followed by a short section of the engorged shaft. Nakai kept pushing forward slowly because there was no pain on Wang Bao’s face, and a small bump formed at the base of Wang Bao’s stomach. From the first feeling of being filled, Wang Bao’s legs trembled with pleasure. Both Wang Bao’s mind and body didn’t know how to react to something so big entering his body, he wanted to be disgusted at the change that had happened to his body, but he couldn’t keep his mind on anything except the pleasure. 

 

Nakai tried to push himself deeper but Wang Bao’s soft insides became too tight, causing Wang Bao to pull back in pain with a gasp. Nakai smirked at the man beneath, a mocking tone laced in his words.

 

“It hurts when I go this deep but you don’t tell me to stop. Should I see if I can get the whole thing to be taken by you tonight?”

 

Wang Bao’s eyes widened at such a threat but before he could say anything, Nakai used one of his hands to hold the edge of the hammock. He swayed the bed smoothly, making Wang Bao’s body thrust on his cock with ease. With every swing away from Nakai, Wang Bao could feel his insides twitch and ache because of the emptiness; when the hammock would swing forward his hole would suck on Nakai’s hard length, stretching his insides more and more but he still couldn’t take more than a third of the thick shaft. It didn’t take long before animal-like grunts came out of Wang Bao’s mouth with every thrust. Although it was obvious Wang Bao was enjoying what was happening to his body, he held the back of his thighs as he tried to shut them but Nakai quickly wrenched them open. Nakai wanted to watch the lump from his cock form in Wang Bao’s body with every thrust, the image was too erotic to not enjoy. 

 

Although he had already cum, Wang Bao’s cock hardened again from the rough handling of his body. Seeing Wang Bao’s cock leak out, a constant stream of clear slick liquid made Nakai pick up the pace, and one hand rested on Wang Bao’s lower stomach where the large bump would form from his cock. Wang Bao suddenly felt an intense pressure in his lower stomach and tried to wriggle away from Nakai’s hand, but he had nowhere to go. Seeing Wang Bao’s reaction, Nakai pressed down harder until he felt the details of his own cock through the soft skin. With the pressure in his stomach building, Wang Bao’s eyes filled with water as he pleaded incoherently. 

 

“Your...hand is ... make…”

 

The pressure in Wang Bao’s body built up until it was too painful to hold back and he cried out in a hoarse voice. Nakai immediately swung his hips harder while piss squirted out of Wang Bao’s hard cock. The pale yellow liquid sprayed all over Wang Bao’s body and face until there was nothing left inside his body; following the embarrassing release of pee, a small stream of cum leaked out of Wang Bao’s shaft and mixed with the mess of liquids on both his body and Nakai’s large hand. After his second intense orgasm, Wang Bao felt his body couldn’t take anymore and he weakly dropped his hand over Nakai’s. His body was still swinging up and down Nakai's shaft, making it hard for him to talk.

 

“I can’t… I can’t.”

 

“Say it properly and I’ll stop.”

 

Nakai lessened the speed of his hips by a fraction but Wang Bao still couldn’t speak properly, his whole body felt numb and overly sensitive at the same time, turning his mind into mush. Nakai held back painfully from cumming and he waited for Wang Bao to tell him to stop, but it was obvious there was no more energy left in Wang Bao. Before Wang Bao could start crying, Nakai asked in a soft voice.

 

“You want me to stop?”

 

Wang Bao nodded his head limply before he felt his insides fill with hot semen, his hand resting on Nakai’s gripped at the large fingers as the lump in his stomach grew. Wang Bao whined from the pressure and scrunched his face as the familiar bloating sensation filled his gut. Wang Bao’s stomach stretched while his body took the large load of semen like the previous time, when Nakai could feel there was no more room left for his load, he pulled out and shot the rest of his cum over Wang Bao’s dirty body. Wang Bao’s mouth was coated with some of the thick white liquid and he tasted an intense slimy salty flavour.

 

Nakai watched as Wang Bao smacked his lips in disgust from the gross flavour, and he scooped more from Wang Bao’s body. A mix of their cum and Wang Bao’s piss was quickly pushed inside Wang Bao’s small mouth. Nakai watched in amusement at the disgusted look on Wang Bao’s face. Wang Bao was more clear headed now and he could see Nakai’s smile widen when he bit down on his large finger. Even when Nakai wriggled it inside to loosen Wang Bao’s sharp grip, he bit down harder rather than releasing it. This action made Nakai chuckle and he said quietly.

 

“You look cute like this.”

 

Wang Bao was too exhausted to say or do anything, and he finally let go of the foul tasting large finger in his mouth. Wang Bao’s stomach was more bloated compared to their first time together, and his body was the dirtiest it had ever been in his life but he couldn’t even lift a finger, let alone take a shower. Without saying anything, Nakai lifted Wang Bao’s body and squeezed the both of them into the shower cubicle, letting the warm water rinse away their mix of fluids. Once they were both clean, Nakai laid Wang Bao on the bed where he curled into a ball like usual and slept peacefully. Instead of getting into bed as well, Nakai removed the thin mattress from the hammock along with the dirty blankets, pillows and wet silk robe. After pushing them into the laundry shoot, Nakai walked around to the other side of the bed. As he walked around, Nakai passed the circle window that was letting in the faint moonlight. The small shell Wang Bao had been given was sitting on the sill of the round window, the light of the moon made the shell shine beautifully, Nakai looked at the shell while lying in bed then looked at the sleeping Wang Bao, shaking his head.

 

. . . . . . 

 

The next day, the ship docked at a small island on the outskirts of the capital city of Sea Country. From the surface a faint light could be seen under the dark blue water but nothing else of the city was visible. During the week it took to get to the capital, the crew had worked hard to build their skills in diving, and Pou felt confident they would complete the job with no fatalities. Outside on the top deck the crew members who would be diving put their wetsuits on, Nakai checked over everyone’s tank and spearguns before Pou checked over his. From the gangway a large group of Sea people made their way onto the deck. Wang Bao sat against the railing, too scared to look over more than once, it wasn’t until he saw the head guard walk onto the top deck that he found something curious, leaning to his left, Wang Bao asked a Winged person named Manu that had been part of the crew for almost five years. 

 

“Why would the royal guards of Sea country ask us to help them with killing a beast? Don’t you guys just catch fish?”

 

The winged person was busy leaning over the railing with his grand white wings spread wide, trying to get a better look at the city hidden deep under the water, but when he heard Bao talking to him he quickly turned around and started explaining in a hushed voice.

 

“Most of the time we catch fish for businesses in small towns because they don’t have their own boats, but sometimes we accept other types of jobs. Usually things that require a lot of physical labour or hunting ability, usually that stuff is done on land though. This is our first time accepting a job from the Sea people.”

 

Wang Bao was curious about the Sea people and how they lived, but he knew he wouldn’t be of any help when it came to killing a large underwater beast. Just as Manu had finished explaining, another Winged person named Paka came and sat by them, he had been the newest member of the crew before Wang Bao and Nakai, only joining three months prior. The three men watched curiously as the crew met with the group of sea guards from the city below. Paka kept his voice hushed while he whispered in shock to Wang Bao.

 

“I thought the Sea people would look different, these people seem a little scary.”

 

The “skin” of the Sea People were a mix of dark blue and black thick scales, Wang Bao could vaguely see that their hands were long and webbed. He couldn’t see their feet but he figured they would be the same. Their faces were also completely covered in the scales, there was no definition of where their nose or mouth would be, the only thing visible were a pair of white eyes. Overall they had an ominous feel to them. Nakai and Pou greeted the head guard and listened to the information about the sea creature. The head guard stood in front of the large group of scaled people and he spoke with a deep voice, his lips never moving.

 

“We have two protective walls for our city, usually the energy it emits is enough to drive threatening creatures away, but for the last three months this beast has been attacking our walls from all directions. We have sent people out to attack the beast but we have been unsuccessful so far. The behaviour of the beast is erratic and hard to track, it’s also not indigenous to our waters.”

 

Everyone on board knew that they were hired to help kill the monster, but hearing how the Sea People couldn’t even take on a creature in their home turf, made the crew a little nervous. Nakai wasn’t bothered by the information, and began thinking seriously while Pou asked curiously. 

 

“Do you have any way to show us what the beast looks like?”

 

The head guard handed over a tablet for everyone to watch the footage on. The crew gathered around Pou’s large body and watched the short video. A seaweed green serpent-like beast was shown ramming its thick scaled head against the wall of the city, the shock was enough to shake the security camera before the footage cut off. Another video started playing from a different section of the city, the serpent beast could be seen as a dark ball in the far distance before it propelled it’s gigantic slippery body forward, slamming against the protective barrier right in front of the camera. Some of the crew members jumped back as if the creature was about to jump out of the screen. Pou was about to hand the tablet back when Nakai took a hold of it because he recognised the large creature, after zooming in on the paused screen Nakai started talking seriously.

 

“That beast is native to Dwarf country but they usually don’t grow that big, the temperament is wrong too. Usually they only grow to twice the size of a Giant and they like to keep to themselves in rock pools where they can sunbathe. I’m not surprised no one recognised this creature since someone from another country would have needed to release it here. Whoever did this also would have had to tamper with its DNA.”

 

The head guard and other Sea People were shocked by this news. Before the head guard could ask any questions, Nakai asked first.

 

“Has there been any change in the city that would disappoint people on the outside?”

 

The Sea People were reluctant to share the information but they knew it was necessary, especially now that this job involved a potential international threat.

 

“Our Queen wants to move the palace to a secret location, she believes there are spies in the capital palace. Four months ago there were poisonous pond flowers grown in the young Prince's pool where he keeps pet fish, he was caught playing amongst them before he fell into a coma. We were lucky that he recovered but it has made the Queen anxious.”

 

Wang Bao stiffened at the mention of the flowers but stayed silent. Pou and Nakai looked at one another, they felt this was a much bigger issue than a beast attacking the city wall. Nakai asked to see a view of the ocean bed outside of the city and looked at the landscape. The city was built on a flat area with large underwater mountains surrounding it, almost like a rock halo. Nakai’s voice held a sense of stern authority no one had heard before and everyone on board listened seriously, including the Sea people.

 

“We’ll use the rocks as cover, we should aim to shoot as many spears as possible, we can attach chains to the end of the spears to hold the beast down. The underbelly is the softest place on the beast, don’t bother aiming at the head and tail since the scales thicken and act as armour. We’ll split our crew with half of your guards so that way we know the area and can stay safe.”

 

Nakai handed back the tablet before looking at his nervous crew mates, speaking in the same authoritative voice.

 

“Once you’ve landed one spear, anchor it to the rock bed then shoot again. The more spears being shot, the quicker and safer this job is, but it will also cause the beast to react more violently. If you feel like you are freaking out and can’t think properly, hide in a tight space, clear your head and come back out. If you try to carry on when your mind isn’t in the right place, you’ll only put yourself and the team at risk.”

 

Nakai looked at the head guard after speaking to the crew because he wanted to finalise the plan..

 

“The city is also too large to spread ourselves out, we should pull the beast’s focus to a less populated side of the city. Is there a way to get the beast’s attention?”

 

The head guard was impressed with Nakai’s quick thinking and he was just as fast to think of a solution.

 

“The wall uses a special type of magnetic energy in order to protect us, we can lower the energy from the three of the quadrants and transfer it to the west quadrant. When we were first attacked we tried enhancing the energy in our barrier but it seemed to make the beast attack more often. Right now it’s set to the lowest shield but it’s barely holding on with the random attacks.”

 

With a plan set, the Sea People and crew left the ship and dived into the deep water. Wang Bao couldn’t stop from feeling anxious and couldn’t bear to wait outside. He tried sitting in his cabin  but he didn’t know what to do. Sitting down to read seemed like a waste of time when the majority of the crew were risking their lives. Before Wang Bao could get settled in his hammock,  he took his cookbooks into the kitchen. Talking to himself to keep his nerves calm.

 

“Everyone will be hungry once the job is done, I should prepare something special as a way of saying well done.”

 

. . . . . .

 

Under the water the view of the grand city became clearer. A soft white glow was emitted from the protective dome wall, contrasting with the dark blue water. Inside the dome tall buildings and warm yellow street lights could be seen, some of the crew also saw streams of water falling into the city at various points of the top of the dome. They wanted to ask why the protective barrier was leaking, but they were distracted by the soft white glow of the protective barrier brightening in the west. Everyone spread out into pairs to settle into the large rocks surrounding the wall. Nakai and the head guard waited at the base of the mountain, they were the only two who weren’t covered by the rocks because they wanted to help draw the beast out. While everyone waited quietly,  Nakai gave one last word of encouragement to the crew to calm their nerves.

 

“Breathe and relax, once this beast is dead we can have as much hotpot as we want.”

 

The crew all agreed happily, but Lani spoke over the mic, silencing everyone.

 

“I want Bao’s cooking instead.”

 

The crew quickly started agreeing, stating how great Wang Bao’s cooking was. They began to wonder out loud whether the young man would be in the kitchen waiting for them anxiously, and what Wang Bao would be cooking if he was. Nakai let the crew have their chatter to help settle them down, but it wasn’t long before he saw a shadow appear at the top of the mountain from the north side. Nakai hushed everyone before he readied his gun. The Sea People and crew quickly did the same. The large serpent slithered its way through the water, the closer it got to the city the more they could see of its body. The video they watched didn’t give any justice to the sheer size of the beast. The serpent creature should’ve been only 20 feet at its biggest, but the slippery body seemed to never end, stretching to more than twice its original size. The length wasn’t the main fear-inducing sight though, the dark green body was incredibly round as well; the crew didn’t know how many of them it would take to wrap around the beast's body. Suddenly the intercoms went silent and Nakai warned everyone.

 

“Remember, the underbelly is the softest area. Stay focused and we’ll get through this.”

 

Everyone watched as the serpent propelled its large head at the glowing white wall causing a deep boom to echo through the water, and the ground shook violently. The group closest to the north side were the first to react and shot on target. A high pitched screech from the beast rammed their ear drums, everyone ignored the urge to cover their ears and more spears shot towards the belly of the beast. Most punctured through the soft tissue, adding up to almost twenty spears. Everyone worked hard and fast to anchor the other end of their chains into small gaps on the rocky mountain, the more spears they landed, the harder this became because the serpent beast was attempting to swim away. Nakai and the head guard swiftly aimed at the soft spot closest to the beast's throat, they missed the intended area but landed their spears in the upper part of the under belly. Although most groups had landed the first spears, the beast was still strong and able to move the lower section of its body. The thin tail of the beast whipped down at the rocks where people were hiding, a group of four swam out from the cover of the rocks just in time to miss the killer blow. Although they had survived the ferocious attack, they were now out in the open.

 

The beast’s tail whipped down at them again, the sharp end of the tail striking into the rocky ground with immense power. Nakai and the head guard reloaded their guns swiftly then shot with clear precision, only to reload and shoot again. The flurry of sharp spears distracted the beast enough to let the uncovered group find a new cover. Nakai felt everyone's groups had become too close to one another, and he took the risk to swim to the protective wall, all the  while the head guard kept firing. Nakai shot a spear once he felt his back against the cold barrier, his spear landed right on target into the beast's throat and he quickly anchored the strong chain into the rocky bed below. As Nakai fired off another few rounds of spears, he spoke through his mic loudly.

 

“If you can, change positions. Spread your spears wider along the body now.”

 

The serpent let out a gurgled screech before thrusting its head against the rocky ground, a loud rumble shook the earth, loosening some of the hooks. Nakai could see both the tail and head of the serpent were free, but they were having trouble spearing the area to stop the serpent from disrupting the hooks. Lani was part of the group forced to find new cover, he had spotted a better area not far from where he was already squatting in, it would allow both him and his partner to shoot at the beast’s tail while also staying out of sight. Lani pointed the spot out to his partner before swimming forward. Unknowing to him, one of the hooks that had been broken away from the mountain swung through the water at a shocking speed. Before Lani could move, the large sharp spear hooked into his thigh. Lani screamed in pain disrupting their mics.

 

His Sea partner, Mo, Was only a few feet away and kicked forward to try and chase after Lani as he was thrashed around, a large cloud of blood spreading through the water with every sudden jolt of his body. The scent of Lani’s werebeast blood caused the beast to twist its body and it tried to snap at the bloody flesh. Finally Mo was able to get a hold of Lani and wrenched the hook from his thigh. More blood bled out of the large wound, clouding their vision. Lani was barely conscious once Mo had him in his arms, before they had time to swim for cover, Nakai’s voice boomed over the intercom.

 

“SWIM DOWN!”

 

Mo dived towards the ground and kicked his legs just in time to miss the large mouth of the serpent. Lani was bleeding out quickly and Mo quickly hid them under a small overhanging section of the rocks. They couldn’t depend on hiding until the fight was done though because Lani’s blood would give them away in a few seconds. Mo looked at Lani then at the glowing wall, his deep voice speaking calmly through his mic. 

 

“I need cover, I’m heading for the city.”

 

After Mo talked through his mic, he helped Lani cling to his broad back before curling his body into a hunched position. His long webbed feet pushed so hard against the rock behind him that it cracked and his body propelled forward. The tail of the serpent followed after them with great speed. Lani was losing consciousness from the blood loss and was about to let go of Mo’s back when they passed through the wall of the city. Right on their heels, the tail of the serpent followed  through and one of the sharp spikes pierced through Mo’s thigh. Before he could be pulled back through the wall, Mo broke his bracelet from his wrist and the tail became stuck in the wall. Although he had caused the tail of the beast to become stuck, Mo was thrashed around violently until he was flung to the side. Lani slowly sank to the ground with blood leaking from his body, his vision blurring as he saw Mo sink to the ground a few metres away.

6