Chapter Eighty FIve
67 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Wang Bao woke up because his body was a mix of cold and hot, he wanted to throw the blankets off of his heated body but once he got a small part of his body free, he was shivering. Wang Xei walked into the room in time to see Wang Bao having a fight with the blankets; attempting to find the perfect ratio of covered and uncovered. 

 

“Stop moving about.”

 

Wang Xei walked over to the bed with a tray in his hand, there was a large bowl of stew along with some bread for Wang Bao. When he came closer, he could see Wang Bao was pretending to sleep as if to get rid of him but Wang Xei was bored and wanted to play. While Wang Bao had his eyes closed, he placed the tray down on the side drawer then leaned down. Wang Xei held his breath so Wang Bao wouldn’t realise his plan, he waited with his lips with only a breaths gap between them until he saw Wang Bao peek his eyes open. Before Wang Bao could back away, Wang Xei closed the gap between them and bit Wang Bao’s lip. The bite was hard enough to draw blood but that wasn’t on Wang Bao’s mind.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!? Don’t ever do that again!”

 

Wang Bao shouted at the top of his lungs while struggling to get out of bed, the scene made Wang Xei’s boredom disappear instantly and he laughed heartily while pushing Wang Bao back into bed. Wang Bao couldn’t get out of bed so he turned to violence so he scratched at Wang Xeis arms and face, not stopping until his arms were pinned to the side of his head. Wang Xei was suddenly above him and lowering his head down again. Wang Bao narrowed his eyes and spoke to him with a cold voice.

 

“Don’t even think about it. I’m a taken man and am not a fan of adultery.”

 

“Oh, is that so? And the incest doesn’t bother you?”

 

Wang Bao almost bt his tongue from shock which made Wang Xei smirk, Wang Bao tried to show disgust towards the idea as well but his attempt wasn’t believable. Wang Xei leaned down to Wang Bao’s ear and nipped at it before whispering playfully, his arms and body holding Wang Bao still.

 

“Have you had those types of thoughts before? Thoughts about your Brother doing naughty things to you.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

Wang Xei used his legs to kick the blankets away from Wang Bao’s body and pressed his hips down, Wang Bao could feel what Wang Xei was wanting him to feel and he struggled to kick the man off of him. He even tried to lift his hips to buck Wang Xei off of him like he had been taught but Wang Xei wasn’t budging and it only turned the man on more to see him this way. 

 

“Or maybe it was a Father/Son thing you were hoping for. Where he would bend you over and teach you a valuable lesson.”

 

“I would never think about my Father like that!”

 

“So it was a Brother's love.”

 

Wang Bao froze. Both Wang Xei and Nakai had been able to see his incestual love for Wang Lei in such a small amount of time that it was scary. Seeing Wang Bao’s embarrassed face mixed with shame made Wang Xei burn inside and he rubbed his hips against Wang Bao’s. The rubbing sensation snapped Wang Bao back to reality and he threw his head forward, no longer playing lightly with Wang Xei. His forehead hit Wang Xei’s forehead and both men let out a grunt from the pain.

 

“That hurt little Brother. Now I have to punish you.”

 

Wang Xei ripped Wang Bao’s pants off of him and held his wriggling legs still. Wang Bao shouted at him to get away from him, thinking he was about to do the unthinkable when Wang Xei pushed his mouth against the inner thigh of Wang Bao. His teeth clenched around the soft pale flesh until Wang Bao groaned in pain and he tasted blood. When he pulled back Wang Bao had tears in his eyes before he pulled his legs in towards his body. In his heart, Wang Xei was satisfied so he stepped out of the bed, the stew was cold which wouldn’t be good for Wang Bao’s sickness, therefore he walked out of the room to heat it up.

 

On the bed, Wang Bao wiped his eyes roughly and yanked his pants up before covering his body with the blanket. When Wang Xei came back in, he refused to take the tray of food and waited for Wang Xei to place it down and walk out of the room. When Wang Bao was left alone, he pulled the food onto his lap, he didn't eat it at first and instead thought of Nakai. He missed him so much it was beginning to hurt. His stomach started to churn from hunger so Wang Bao didn’t wait any longer, spooning the stew into his mouth. He couldn’t taste anything though since his mind wasn’t interested in eating. Nakai was all he could think about and it consumed his mind fully. When the food was finished, Wang Bao placed the tray back on the side drawer before curling up under the blankets. His stomach wasn’t hurting but the rest of him was, his feet and legs were in pain after his impromptu run while his heart was aching the worst. Wang Bao didn’t want to let any part of his body out in the open for Wang Xei and he pulled the blankets over his head. Although the air was stuffy under the blankets he didn’t care, all he cared about was when Nakai would come and find him.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

Like Wang Lei had planned, Old Liu along with Mr LIu left to return to the palace to take care of business there while Wang Lei, Karo,Ala and Rana stayed behind to check out the town. It had been three days already but Wang Lei couldn’t find anything about Wang Xei, it was as if he never existed. SInce he couldn’t go around asking all the locals if they knew of a man with Wang Xeis looks, he needed to rely on Ala to do the searching. Rana also wanted to tag along but his leg was still healing and he could barely walk. While Ala was outside looking, Wang Lei and his two companions would sit around. Out of everyone, Karo was the happiest since he could entertain himself easily on Wang Lei’s phone, though he had been instructed to not call anyone, lest he start telling other people Wang Bao had been taken by rats. Rana was sitting beside the window to try and keep an eye out for Ala, while Wang Lei read a book with a bored look on his face. After only a few minutes, he couldn't be bothered reading and threw the book at Rana, wanting to get a rise out of him since he found his anger funny. Rana caught the book before it could hit the side of his head and threw it back at Wang Lei, only his throw was more powerful.

 

Wang Lei caught the book and threw it back, enjoying their little game of catch. Rana on the other hand was not enjoying it, his face was still looking out the window but in the reflection of the glass, Wang Lei could see it grow darker with every pass of the book. When Rana had had enough he caught the book for a final time then dropped it to the ground, his face finally turning away from the glass to glare at Wang Lei.

 

“What is it?!”

 

“What’s the relationship between you and Ala? A big birdy told me you have feelings for her.”

 

Wang Lei’s words caused Rana to lean down to pick the book up before launching it at his head, Wang Lei didn’t try to catch the flying object and instead moved his head to the side, a loud thud was made as the book connected with the wall. Karo jumped at the sudden noise and looked at Wang Lei before sliding off the bed to sit on his lap, he didn’t say anything as he kept playing on the phone. From the window Rana rolled his eyes then turned to look outside again.

 

“Nakai doesn’t know what he’s talking about.” 

 

Rana’s voice was sour but his face was neutral.

 

“How did you know it was Nakai I was talking about? Besides, I think Ala likes you, she’s just too used to liking Nakai that she doesn’t know how to like someone else. Don’t worry though Rana, as soon as my Brother has had his baby, you should be in luck.”

 

Rana slowly turned to Wang Lei, he hadn’t heard about Wang Bao’s pregnancy and had obviously not heard of male impregnation before either. Wang Lei felt this man’s facial expressions were too good so he explained everything briefly.

 

“Bao is pregnant. Yes he is a man and pregnant but this type of thing happens sometimes between Giants.”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

Rana was not pleased that the topic had gone towards Nakai and Wang Bao, his eyes slowly scanned the busy town street below until they widened. Wang Lei saw the change and stood up, holding Karo on his hip as he peered over Rana’s shoulder. Rana;s voice gave out brief directions.

 

“Across the road 45 degress to your left.”

 

Rana didn’t want to point or make any sudden movements since he didn’t want Wang Xei to see them in his peripheral. Wang Lei saw him the moment Rana said and he watched his older Brother carefully. The man hadn’t changed his style in the slightest aside from the hair. Wang Xei’s hair had gone from the almost ground touching length to just above shoulder length, he sported the length in a half ponytail while walking down the street. Wang Lei wanted to run to his older Brother and smack him across the face a few times but he knew that wouldn’t be a good idea since Wang Bao was nowhere to be seen. When Wang Xei had walked too far for their eyes to see, a couple minutes passed when Wang Lei’s phone rang. His hands had to be quick since Karo was only a second away from hanging up since he wasn’t allowed to call anyone. Wang Lei placed Karo on the bed before putting the phone on speaker, the voice of the worker from the cafe filling the room.

 

“Your Majesty, the man you talked about. I think he went into the bakery beside my cafe. I can’t be certain though since his hair isn’t very long like you said but he looks very similar to you.”

 

“Is he still in the bakery?”

 

“Hmmm, no. He just left...ah, he’s just come in I have to go.”

 

The call ended abruptly, Rana had already sent a message to Ala about Wang Xei’s location as well as his new look. He also told her not to engage or get too close since they wanted him to stay in the area. From the bed, Karo stood up and held onto Wang Lei’s arm, his voice a little confused.

 

“That man didn’t look like a rat, he was very handsome.”

 

“He’s still a rat, even if his face is good looking.”

 

Karo didn't really understand but nodded anyway, before anyone could say anything else, Wang Lei’s phone rang again from the same number. Her voice was a little panicked and fast as she explained what had happened.

 

“He just left now. What should I do, your Majesty?”

 

“Don’t follow him, what did he order?”

 

“Two drinks. One regular coffee and a decaf coffee.”

 

Wang Lei thought about it and found his Brother’s personality was hard to gauge. He didn’t want to linger on the phone with the woman so thanked her quickly.

 

“Good work, call again if he shows up but don’t try and follow him ever. I need to go.”

 

The call was disconnected before the woman could get another word in. Wang Lei made a mental note to change his number once Wang Bao was back in the palace since he didn’t want to have random calls in the night. Rana was yet to hear back from Ala and grew worried but Wang Lei wasn’t phased. 

 

“She’s smart when it comes to things like this, don’t worry.”

 

Just as Wang Lei said that Ala came rushing into the room, her eyes wide as she walked over to close the curtains.

 

“He lives in the bush somewhere. I didn’t follow him too far but he left the cafe with two drinks and some food then walked down the main street before walking into the treeline where the bush starts, there was no path but the trees weren’t as dense as other parts.”

 

Wang Lei handed Karo his phone again before sitting on the bed, he nodded his head satisfied with the information.

 

“This is good. We’ll wait until he is seen in town again then I’ll search the area he had walked through. Hopefully wherever they’re staying isn’t far from here.”

 

Ala was still catching her breath since she had sprinted back once she saw Wang Xei leave but still showed her doubt towards the plan.

 

“What if he catches you?”

 

“He’s not one to kill me so easily. By that time, Rana should be well enough and the two of you can keep a lookout in town.”

 

Karo raised his hand high to try and get Wang Lei’s attention.

 

“What about me? How can I help?”

 

Wang Lei hadn’t taken Karo into consideration when thinking of his plan and paused, looking between Rana and Ala to picture who could be the best babysitter. Karo's face began to fall once he saw Wang Lei’s stiff expression and lowered his hand.

 

“I’ll stay here, don't worry.”

 

“You can keep watch in here when the time comes, okay? It’s still a very important job.”

 

Karo smiled lightly but it didn’t reach his eyes and Wang Lei felt odd in his chest when he caught it, he couldn’t afford to endanger a child for the location of his Brother though and pushed the feeling away as soon as it appeared. 

 

. . . . . . . . . 

 

After his bite that was now likely to scar, Wang Bao found that it had opened the floodgates within Wang Xei. His cold had only lasted a day before he was able to leave the room. Wang Xei had forbidden Wang Bao from leaving the cabin at all and if he strayed too close to the door, it would earn him a grope in some way. When Wang Bao first walked to the door since the air was too stuffy, Wang Xei followed behind him and pulled him back by his waist, biting his neck in the process. Next he was looking out the window for an extended amount of time so Wang Xei sat on the small bench beside him and slid his hands along Wang Bao’s thigh. When Wang Bao shoved him away he only got up laughing as if it was a funny thing. Now everytime Wang Xei was close, Wang Bao would be on high alert to stop any kind of advances thrown his way. This only made Wang Xei more excited though which led to more groping. 

 

Wang Bao was laying on the couch and rubbing his belly over his shirt since the skin was beginning to stretch again. Although he tried to hide it, his back and stomach were both in pain because of this and it made it hard for him to move around. Wang Bao had gotten too used to his body without pain that once it had returned, he felt close to going crazy. Wang Xei sat at the small table, eating some wild berries while watching Wang Bao, their time was mostly spent like this and he rather enjoyed it. His eyes lingered on Wang Bao’s belly that pressed against his shirt firmly now, every so often his eyes would move down to look at Wang Bao’s behind or even his crotch before darting up to look at the pained expression on his face. Everything about the image in front of him turned Wang Xei on. While on the couch, Wang Bao took in a sharp breath before clamping his teeth shut, his entire body went stiff from the sharp pain traveling from his belly button to his groin. Once Wang Xei saw this he stood up and walked over to sit on the small table in front of where Wang Bao was sitting.

 

Wang Bao was in so much pain that if Wang Xei were to do anything to him he would have no strength to fight back. Wang Xei sat silently for a little bit, watching Wang Bao try to hide the amount of pain he was in before bending down. Wang Bao didn’t know What Wang Xei’s plan was but tried to fight him anyway, his arms were smacked away though and his body was lifted up from the sofa.

 

“I like it when you have more fight in you, how about we fix your stomach then?”

 

Wang Bao couldn’t speak since the motion of being picked up made his stomach cramp, almost knocking the wind out of him. Wang Xei gently placed him on the bed before pulling his shirt off. The air wasn’t cold but Wang Bao’s skin still produced goosebumps, making Wang Xei feel even hotter. Wang Bao only managed to get his breath back once Wang Xei was straddling his legs and he tried to wriggle away, Wang Xei didn’t try to stop him, instead he poured oil in his hands then rubbed Wang Bao’s belly. This motion was enough to get Wang Bao to stop moving as the muscles in his stomach tensed so much that he felt another cramp happening.

 

“You can let out noises if you want, I don’t mind.”

 

“Shut up!”

 

Wang Bao spoke through gritted teeth while clenching his fists, Wang Xei smiled while continuing with the massage. Although Wang Bao’s stomach muscles had gotten better with releasing tension, it was still stiff and filled with knots. Wang Xei, like always, worked Wang Bao’s muscles until there were no knots left before moving onto his sides then back. Wang Bao had no strength left in him as his body was rolled onto his side, the pain on his waist was dull but he figured it was only because he was on the verge of falling asleep. No matter how hard he tried, whenever Wang Xei would massage his stomach it would always make him sleepy. His other side was being massaged when he could no longer fight it off and fell asleep.

 

Seeing Wang Bao drift off even though he didn’t want to was a nice thing for Wang Xei to watch, when he slowly moved Wang Bao onto his back. It was the first time in a while Wang Xei had seen Wang Bao’s original body line, it sent his groin into a frenzy. Wang Xei pressed into Wang Bao’s tender back which earned him a low groan, Wang Xei couldn't stand anymore and wrenched the front of his pants down. While one hand worked on properly massaging Wang Bao’s back  the other worked on massaging himself. The more Wang Xei stroked his hardened shaft, the harder his hand pressed into Wang Bao and the little groans of pain only made his hands move harder. Wang Xei suddenly  pushed his cock down onto the small dimples on Wang Bao’s back. While pressing his hand on the top of his shaft, he rocked his hips. His mind was blurred as he continued to rub himself to completion. As Wang Xei felt his climax close in, he rocked his hips harder until it felt like he was fucking Wang Bao. Every thrust caused his hips to ram into Wang Bao’s soft cheeks, his hand on Wang Bao’s back was no longer massaging the tense skin, only clawing into the white skin until it was red.

 

Wang Xei grunted loudly as his hips dug down into Wang Bao’s behind until thick cum sprayed out of him and covered Wang Bao’s back. Throughout the whole ordeal, Wang Bao never woke up, in fact it seemed as if he was in an even deeper sleep. Wang Xei leaned back on his legs and looked at his piece of art he had created on Wang Bao’s back. Red marks from where his hand had scratched and pinched Wang Bao’s skin mixed with the creamy white of his cum. He reveled in his high before getting off of the bed to get a cloth to wipe Wang Bao clean.

 

Wang Xei didn’t bother with finishing off the massage since he didn’t want Wang Bao to lay on his stomach for a long time, he rolled Wang Bao over before tucking him in and leaving the room. Wang Xei was in a good mood after his rub out, his mood was so good that he thought it would be best to get Wang Bao a treat and silently left the cabin, heading out to town.

2