Chapter Ninety FIve
69 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the morning, Nakai left as usual but not before showing Wang Bao some extra love, they hadn’t done anything involving penetration since being on the big island and they were both feeling the toll. Wang Bao wanted to go for more rounds while it took a while for Nakai to climax. By the time Nakai needed to leave, Wang Bao felt he could barely move while Nakai wanted something to shove his cock in. Seeing Wang Bao in bliss from their passionate night and morning made Nakai feel better about leaving for the day, he drove to the cell in a happy mood. As Nakai walked into the cell his mood turned into intrigue.

 

Queen Mother was in the same position as he had left her but a ring of hair surrounded her body. The section of her crown where the water had dripped all night was bald while a U shape of hair was still connected to her scalp. The bucket had already run out of water but Nakai didn’t care about that, he instead crouched down to meet Queen Mother’s eyes, interested to see the effect it had on her. When he crouched down, Queen Mother’s eyes were shut, her breathing was deep and slow as if she was asleep. Nakai was almost half a foot away when the woman lunged forward at him, her teeth bared as if she wanted to bite him. There was nothing cuffing her to the stand but because she had been forced to deep squat over night, there was no strength in her legs. Nakai simply stood up and watched as her gaunt face collided with the ground. Queen Mother’s voice was hoarse and aged after almost two weeks of Nakai’s torment, her looks had also suffered because of him. 

 

Finally, Nakai was able to look down upon the broken woman who was queen of Man Country. To show Queen Mother just how worthless she now was, Nakai made her stay face planted on the ground until her voice gave out. When the guards were called they removed the cuffs and pole with the bucket, leaving only her hair behind. Queen Mother’s voice was barely louder than a breath, her eyes were wide while bloodshot. 

 

“What have you done?! What did you do to me?!”

 

Nakai leaned back in his chair, he thought back to the night before, Wang Bao had told him he didn’t know what was wrong with him. Wang Bao also didn’t know who he was since he had no foundation to build from. All the outbreaks and breaks in behaviour were all caused by the woman in front of him. Queen Mother had broken all normality and safety in Wang Bao’s life, replacing it with her evil claws to control him whenever she wanted a toy to play with. 

 

“What you feel right now, is only a glimpse at what you caused Wang Bao to feel. In three days, when it comes time for your execution, I hope it hurts.”

 

Nakai felt there was no longer any point to him seeing Queen Mother and he stood up, walking away from the whispering screams of the woman in the cell. He never looked back at the guards who feared him either. 

 

. . . . . . . .

 

Over the next three days, Nakai spoiled Wang Bao. He helped Wang Bao to the kitchen and allowed him to come up with any type of menu he could think of. Nakai had never baked or cooked so much food in his life. When Wang Bao and Nakai weren’t eating, they were sitting on the sofa while Nakai would read aloud from Wang Bao’s selection of books. Their evenings were filled with as much sexual play as Wang Bao’s body could handle which would then carry on once they awakened. During these days Rara and Karo were kept away and Wang Lei got a glimpse at what his Brother was going through everyday with Rara around.

 

As if the day would never come, two weeks had passed and it was time for Queen Mother’s public execution. Wang Lei had ordered a public execution mainly because of the heinous crime of mass genocide on the royal city. A month ago, the news of Queen Mother’s execution was announced and whoever wanted to witness the event was welcomed since it would be held in the middle of the royal city. On the morning of the big day ,Nakai dressed in a more formal attire while Wang Bao laid in bed watching him. 

 

“Do you have to go~”

 

Nakai smirked at Wang Bao’s clinginess while buttoning up his shirt. In the living room, Rara and Karo could be heard fighting with their sticks while Wang Lei and Nera waited for Nakai. Wang Bao had already heard why Nakai had to attend the event but he was told again since he insisted on Nakai staying.

 

“I’m attending this as the Prince of my country. This will show that all the disagreements between our homes was caused by Queen Mother.”

 

Wang Bao pouted dramatically which earned him a bite on the lip by Nakai.

 

“Be good and eat your breakfast, I’ll come back right after the event is done.”

 

“Fine.”

 

Wang Bao tried to get out of bed but his stomach was making it difficult, the skin was taught and hard to the touch now. Nakai helped Wang Bao out before tightening the silk robe that was having trouble to cover what needed to be covered on Wang Bao. When Wang Bao waddled out to the living room, Nakai was close on his heels and helped him sit down at the table to eat. Both Rara and Karo ignored their breakfast until they were given a stern order from Nakia. Once they were seated, Nakai got down to their eye level seriously.

 

“I need the two of you to look after Wang Bao, okay? Mr LIu will be in the palace taking care of some things so call him if you need help with anything.”

 

“Okay~”

 

Nakai ruffled both boy’s hair before turning on his heels to give Wang Bao a quick kiss. When Nakai got to the door he turned around to get one last look at Wang Bao and saw he was a little out of it. He knew it was because of Queen Mother’s execution. When you have someone who was a constant abuser in your life suddenly disappear, it would be hard to adjust to. Wang Bao had been so used to being treated badly by his Mother that he never took the time to find out what it would be like without her in his life. Even when they were traveling across the earth to see Wang Lei, she was always on the back of Wang Bao’s mind because of all her tricks and attempts at finding them. As they drove to the royal city, Nakai couldn't help but wonder how Wang Bao would change once Queen Mother was no longer a threat to him.

 

At the table Wang Bao found he was hungry yet not at the same time. When he tried to eat his stuffed bread, he found everything about it off putting even though he had specifically asked Nakai to make them. Wang Bao tried to eat a different flavour thinking that maybe his taste buds were being fussy but he was met with a painful jab in his lower abdomen. Wang Bao took in a sharp breath causing Rara and Karo to look at him with worry. Rara slid down from his chair and rubbed Wang Bao’s belly softly.

 

“Brother, are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine. I think I just need a little more rest before eating.”

 

Wang Bao gripped the edge of the table to get his large body up before he waddled to the sofa, he had planned on retreating back to bed but his legs were struggling with his weight already. When Karo and Rara saw Wang Bao relax into the soft cushions of the sofa, they figured everything was fine and continued eating.

 

. . . . . . .

 

Nakai, Wang Lei and Nera all sat in the same large vehicle as they made their way to the city center. One of Wang Lei’s other jobs he had been focused on was rebirthing the Royal city. The bodies had been removed and buried in a mass grave. Wang Lei’s plan was to go through with Queen Mother’s execution then follow with a celebration of all the people who were murdered. While sitting silently, Wang Lei spoke out, his voice a little distant.

 

“Under my Father’s reign there were no executions, the last public execution was close to a hundred years ago.”

 

Nera placed his hand over Wang Lei’s squeezing it lightly, he had no words to offer any comfort since he didn’t know how to comfort someone who was killing off one of their parents. Queen Mother had been abusive and overall a bad person but out of all her children, she had treated Wang Lei the best. Although this was only another form of manipulation, the change in relationship was hard for Wang Lei to come to terms with fully, especially today. Wang Lei was staring out the window with a cold face before turning back to look at Nera.

 

“I don’t want to be King anymore, Nera.”

 

“I know.”

 

When they pulled up to the venue there was a wide stage while a large crowd waited patiently. Guards surrounded Wang Lei as he stepped out first then more guards moved to surround Nakai. Nera walked between the two men, keeping an eye out for any threats. Waiting in another car was Queen Mother, her exits all covered by guards. When Wang Lei made it to the back of the stage, he walked up the wooden steps with Nakai following behind him. Both men put on kind faces as they greeted the loud crowd. WIth a microphone, Wang Lei’s voice boomed over the large venue.

 

“Good morning everyone. Today we have a bitter sweet event today. A woman who I shared a deep connection with has shown her true colour recently. She not only destroyed the life of my Father and Brothers but she also stole the life of all the innocent people in this very city. Today, on the count of murder and treason against the late King and present King, I authorise the public execution of Queen Mother.”

 

Wang Lei waited for the loud cheering coming from the crowd to die down before stepping closer to Nakai.

 

“Not only will this execution pay comeuppance for the mass genocide that happened here but also rectify burnt bridges caused by Queen Mother. Not only was Sea Country put at risk but a war between us and the Giants brought the end to a lot of lives that didn’t need to end. Today, I hereby apologize on behalf of my Mother to the Giants, hoping we can have a pleasant and peaceful relationship in the future.”

 

The crowd cheered again while Wang Lei turned to Nakai and shook his hand, two glasses of wine were brought out and the two men shared the bitter drink before a line of guards came on stage, in their hands was a block of wood with an indent in the middle where a neck was supposed to lay. Once the wood was placed down, more guards brought out Queen Mother. She was dressed in the same silk dress she had been in since her capture, the crowd made an obvious gasp at the sight of the woman. Queen Mother had always been someone who carried herself with pride, her beautiful hair that was the main cause of her beauty was all gone, only a bald head with no hair in sight remained. Wang Lei had never seen his Mother in such disorder or unkempt, the sight made a lump form in his throat and he had to look down to stop himself from calling everything off. Behind the stage Nera could see how pale Wang Lei had turned, because of his status, he wasn’t allowed on stage and he had to stay back. 

 

The guards had to carry Queen Mother since her legs could no longer hold her slim weight, as she neared the piece of wood her mouth opened as if she wanted to scream and protest but her voice had been completely broken. Nakai watched all of this unfold in front of him while Wang Lei couldn’t look when the executioner walked up the stairs with his large axe dragging behind him. The crowd went crazy as they clapped and cheered for the man that would be ending Queen Mother’s life. The sounds of clapping and cheering echoed vaguely in Wang Lei’s ears. The sound soon became muffled until all he could hear was a high pitched ringing. Nakai could sense how uneasy Wang Lei was and when he tore his eyes away from Queen Mother, he saw the man was struggling to stand upright. For the first time, Nakai stepped closer and held the man by his waist.

 

A pause in the crowd happened once the executioner raised his heavy axe, the black metal seemed to absorb all light as it dropped down. A loud thud echoed off the silent crowd before a smaller thud was heard. Queen Mother’s head was sitting in a basket while her blood sprayed out of her lifeless body. Hearing the crowd erupt into glee at the sight was the tipping point for Wang Lei and he felt his legs give form under him. Nakai held Wang Lei up with a grunt from the weight before he pulled him to the back of the stage and down the stairs.

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

Wang Bao thought resting on the sofa would make him feel better but his body seemed to be fighting him and the comfort he wanted. The boys continued to eat happily while talking and didn’t notice Wang Bao get up from the sofa. Since sitting was proving difficult, Wang Bao decided to walk around. He paced in front of the sofa impatiently but slowly, when the discomfort seemed to subside, the weight of his large body caused pain to happen in his feet. Wang Bao scrunched his face and cradled his heavy belly before leaning back against the wall. Finally, Karo saw that Wang Bao was no longer sitting on the sofa. He looked around the room to see him hunched over. His small voice was panicked as he ran over.

 

“Brother! What’s wrong?”

 

Wang Bao forced himself to breathe before answering Karo with a strained voice.

 

“I’m okay, my belly is just really heavy.”

 

Rara ran over as well. Both children held onto one of Wang Bao’s hands with worry written on their face. Wang Bao wanted to say everything was fine and walk back to bed but his stomach suddenly cramped up in excruciating pain, the pain was so bad that Wang Bao couldn’t hold his body up any longer and he fell to the ground. Karo burst into tears from the sight of seeing Wang Bao drop to the ground while Rara went wide eyed before running to the phone. His small fingers dialled Mr Liu quickly before he shouted into the device.

 

“Mr Liu, hurry! Brother is hurt.”

 

While they waited for Mr LIu to come, Wang Bao was able to get onto all fours but there was no strength in his body to get him back on his feet. Rara tried to comfort both Wang Bao and Karo but he was the youngest out of them and couldn’t handle the stress or pressure. When he found he couldn’t get Wang Bao up or stop Karo from crying, Rara sat on his butt and began crying loudly as well. Wang Bao knew he had to stop Karo and Rara was freaking out but his breath was taken away by another round of gut wrenching pain.When Wang Bao felt no one was going to come help them, the door beside them was pushed open.

 

Mr Liu along with the Sea Queen rushed inside, when Sea Queen saw both her son and Karo bawling on the floor, she quickly scooped them up and calmed them down. Mr Liu had gained a lot more strength since returning to the palace but he wasn’t strong enough to get Wang Bao up from the ground. 

 

“My Prince, what hurts?”

 

“My stomach~”

 

Wang Bao’s eyes filled with tears as another wave of intense pain shot through him, Sea Queen placed the babies on the sofa and pushed Mr LIu towards them to keep them calm before she joined Wang Bao on the floor.

 

“What sort of pain is it?”

 

Wang Bao couldn’t answer as he felt he could barely breathe, when Sea Queen asked him again and placed pressure on his lower back. The pressure lighteneed the pain slightly and Wang Bao took a deep breath.

 

“Shooting pain...It hurts so much~”

 

Sea Queen wrapped one of her arms around Wang Bao’s chest in time to catch his front from face planting into the ground, when Wang Bao was able to get another deep breath in, she wrapped her other arm around the base of Wang Bao’s chest and pulled him up from the ground. Wang Bao quickly shoved his fist in his mouth to muffle his pained scream and leaned his body heavily on Sea Queen. While holding Wang Bao up, Sea Queen talked to Mr Liu with a steady voice.

 

“Call for the doctor then call Nakai.”

 

Mr LIu took the children out of the room and into Wang Bao’s bedroom before making the call, the doctor answered straight away and understood the situation. When Mr LIu called Nakai, the call went through to voicemail instantly. While Mr Liu tried to make the call again, Wang Bao was finding it harder to stay upright again, his entire body was covered in a cold sweat as he pointed to the sofa weakly.

 

“Your Majesty, I’m too heavy.”

 

“Don’t think so lowly of me. I’m stronger than I look.”

 

The Sea Queen walked Wang Bao towards the sofa anyway since he needed to lay down to cause less stress on his body. When they were close enough, Wang Bao rested his palms against the back of the sofa, his belly hung off his body heavily but it took the extreme weight off his back. In this position Wang Bao could breath easier as well. The Sea Queen rubbed Wang Bao’s back to help relieve more pressure when she saw a small trickle of liquid seep down Wang Bao’s legs. Because Wang Bao was only wearing his robe the liquid could only pool beneath him on the ground.  Wang Bao felt the warm liquid run down his legs but didn’t want to believe it.

 

“P=Please tell me I peed myself.”

 

The Sea Queen didn’t have time to answer as the clock struck eleven, a call was made to Sea Queen but she didn’t pick up. Instead she looked down at Wang Bao whose water had obviously broken and spoke in a serious tone.

 

“Queen Mother has been executed.”

3