Chapter Eighty Nine
71 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Before he could step forward to rip the man’s mouth off of Wang Bao’s, Wang Bao shoved Wang Xei back and used the empty plate to attack the man. Wang Bao screeched loudly that he was sick of Wang Xei existing while whacking Wang Xei’s body all over with the plate. Nakai was glad to see Wang Bao look after himself but the anger inside him was bubbling over and he couldn't stand still. It seemed like Wang Xei had noticed Nakai which caused him to take the chance to kiss Wang Bao. As soon as he noticed Nakai walk over, he slipped around Wag Bao and greeted Nakai with a friendly smile.

 

“So you’ve finally returned, sorry but your spot has been taken.”

 

Nakai’s voice was almost a growl as he glared at Wang Xei, his fist already swinging out at Wang Xei’s smug face.

 

“Like fuck it has.”

 

Wang Bao dropped the plate as soon as he heard Nakai’s voice and spun around, to his surprise he saw Nakai and Wang Xei fighting each other. Both men moved swiftly while blocking each blow that came towards them, Wang Bao didn’t care about Wang Xei anymore as he ran over.

 

“Nakai~”

 

Nakai turned to look at Wang Bao and saw him running as fast as a heavily pregnant man could, Wang Bao was holding his belly to stop it from bouncing while tears streamed down his face along with snot. Because he was focused on Wang Bao it left him open to an attack from Wang Xei but one didn’t come, Wang Xei was also looking at Wang Bao, muttering to himself in a quiet voice that Nakai had heard.

 

“He looks better than Lei when he cries Fu~

 

Nakai walked forward and picked Wang Bao up before he could injure himself from running, Wang Bao was sobbing harder than he had ever seen before and it made his heart hurt to hear it. As soon as Wang Bao was in Nakai’s arms he wrapped both his legs and arms around the man, refusing to let go. Even though his belly was protesting the constriction he didn’t care and pulled his body closer to Nakai. Beside them Wang Xei was sighing sadly before he turned around and jumped over the stone wall, walking away while whistling a solemn tune.

 

Before Wang Bao could cry himself to a hoarse voice, Nakai put him down on the ground, cupping his tear covered cheeks. As if to get rid of the taste of another man, Nakai pushed his lips against Wang Bao’s followed by his tongue pushing inside Wang Bao’s small mouth. Nakai smirked and pulled Wang Bao closer by his waist when he heard the man moan into the kiss, unlike with Wang Xei, Wang Bao melted into Nakai’s arms as his legs turned to jelly. Nakai gave a few light pecks to Wang Bao before pulling away enough to mutter quietly.

 

“I missed you so much.”

 

Nakai’s words snapped Wang Bao out of his love drunk mind and he pulled away from Nakai, a glare evident on his face as he shoved a finger in Nakai’s face.

 

“You missed me?! Who was the one sending who messages everyday or waiting to be saved from a maniac Brother they didn’t know existed until they were locked in a cell?! Who was the one having to wait patiently in a place they consider hell all because there were people across the world wanting to kill other people!?”

 

Nakai caught Wang Bao’s finger while trying to explain himself.

 

“I wanted to be the one to come get you, it was your Brother who said I should lead the troops. If it had been my choice then i would’ve left alone and taken you back myself!”

 

The sweet moment from a few seconds ago was suddenly gone and Wang Bao stormed off into his room. He didn’t even notice Nera and Wang Lei sitting in his living room along with Karo. While Wang Bao was sulking in his room, Nakai was sitting on a chair opposite Wang Lei and Nera, the doctor had given him a long report of the months he had missed with Wang Bao’s pregnancy. It didn’t take a genius to see that Wang Bao was under weight and it concerned Nakai. He didn’t expect Wang Bao’s belly to be so big as well which caused him more stress. As Nakai read through page after page, Nera was trying to cuddle with Wang Lei but it wasn’t working out the way he planned,.Karo had no idea who Nera was therefore he was hesitant in allowing Nera to wriggle his way closer to Wang Lei. What made it even more difficult for Nera was Wang Lei was allowing Karo to do it. Nera couldn’t take being shoved to the corner of the sofa anymore and whined childishly.

 

“Come cuddle with me, I haven’t seen you in so long~”

 

Karo sat in Wang Lei’s lap, his eyes looking at Nera’s face with hesitation.

 

“Why do you want to cuddle with him, haven’t you heard of stranger danger?!”

 

Wang Lei burst out into laughter and even Nakai gave a small chuckle while reading, however Nera was left sitting with a black face. Nera leaned closer to Karo.

 

“I’ve seen every inch of his body so I don’t think I’m a stranger.”

 

Karo didn’t understand what Nera was saying but Wang Lei did and he whacked Nera with his hand before putting Karo down to play by himself. Karo still looked wary of Nera but since Wang Lei was letting him go play, he didn’t stop the two men any longer. With Karo playing on the other side of the room, Nera sneaked his way across to Wang Lei, burying his head into the man’s neck. Nakai ignored the lovey dovey couple in front of him as he finished off the last page of the report.

 

“What has Wang Bao’s eating been like?”

 

Wang Lei’s voice was slightly muffled since his entire body was almost covered by Nera.

 

“He eats almost five full meals a day, and large snacks in between those.”

 

“What about his sleeping habits, has he had any nightmares.”

 

Nakai waited for an answer but Wang Lei was quiet, neither him or the doctor had bothered to ask about Wang Bao’s quality of sleep since it seemed like his energy was normal. Nakai sighed then put the papers down, he stood up from the chair then walked over to Wang Bao’s bedroom door. He tried the handle to find it was unlocked and he walked inside. Once Nakai was inside, a pillow was thrown at his face.

 

“What took you so long?!”

 

Nakai looked over to the bed to find Wang Bao was laying there naked, the only thing covering his body was his silk bed sheet. Nakai felt his mouth go dry and he made his way over, removing his shirt in the process. Wang Bao was in a sour mood so he made it difficult for Nakai to kiss him by shifting his face away whenever Nakai came near him. Nakai wasn’t giving up though and traded kissing Wang Bao’s lips for the rest of his body, because of his size, Wang Bao was slow to maneuver around the bed and he became pinned to the mattress easily by Nakai’s hands.

 

“Why are you so mad at me? Don’t you want to kiss me?”

 

“Who would want to kiss you?!”

 

Wang Bao pouted beneath Nakai which earned him a smile and Nakai dipped down quickly to nip at Wang Bao’s neck, a small red mark was left behind before Nakai’s lips attacked his shoulder then collar bone and chest. Nakai pressed his lips against every part of Wang Bao’s torso before kissing his way back up to slide his lips down both of Wang Bao’s arms when he made it to the bottom of the second arm, Nakai moved his mouth to Wang Bao’s hips. Small kisses littered hip bones before moving down to his legs but never closing in on the place Wang Bao wanted it most. To make it clear to Nakai what he wanted, Wang Bao spread his legs open but Nakai still didn’t pay any attention to that tender place, he was too preoccupied with loving the rest of Wang Bao. 

 

The two men were enjoying their sensual playtime when Nakai kissed his way back up Wang Bao’s thigh, pausing when he saw something that wasn't there before they were separated from each other. Wang Bao tried to move so he could see why Nakai had stopped but he couldn’t see over his round belly and struggled to push his body up.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Whose teeth are these?”

 

Huh? Wang Bao thought Nakai meant there were teeth in his bed and he forced his body to sit up so he could have a look but he saw no teeth, all he saw was Nakai glaring at his thigh with blood lust. Wang Bao went cold as he remembered what Wang Xei had done to him. Wang Bao was about to explain how the mark got there but Nakai was already out the door, not bothering with putting his shirt back on. Nakai walked with quick long strides all the way to Wang Xei’s quarters that were on the other side of the large Palace. By the time Nakai saw Wang Xei’s door he was boiling with anger, his leg lifted swiftly before the door went flying because of his foot. Wang Xei was sitting on his sofa while reading an erotic book. As he watched his door fly across the room in front of him, he looked unbothered with the situation, almost bored.

 

“So you finally found the marks I left on him, I thought you were almost broken down there with how long it was taking.”

 

“I’ll fucking kill you.”

 

Nakai launched his large body at Wang Xei, before he could get his grip on the man the book was thrown at his face. Wang Xei jumped over the back of the sofa. His voice was now cheery once he saw just how worked up Nakai was.

 

“Since you are broken down there, why don’t I take Bao for the night? I’ll make sure to return him by morning.”

 

Nakai gritted his teeth so hard that his jaw almost broke and he sent a kick to the sofa, sending it into Wang Xei’s side. Wang Xei was knocked into the wall with a grunt followed by a laugh. Nakai fel the man was crazy or deranged for having so much enjoyment from this which made him even angrier. Nakai lost count of how many times he hit or sent things flying at Wang Xei but after two hours of being in the man’s presence he had had enough. Wang Xei spat a mouthful of blood onto the dirty floor before Nakai grabbed him by the throat.

 

“If I see you anywhere near Wang Bao, I’ll kill you.”

 

“Why don’t you just kill me now? Wouldn't it be easier?”

 

Nakai caught a hint of something that looked like a broken man on Wang Xei’s face and he let go, Wang Xei coughed lightly as if he hadn’t just been strangled before walking out of the room, he called over his shoulder in a light tone, the arrogant mask already back on his face.

 

“I won’t make any promises, Bao is too addictive.”

 

Wang Xei closed the door of his bathroom, Nakai could hear water running but he had no more energy to fight the man. Once he walked out of the mess he left behind in Wang Xei’s room, Nakai figured he should hurry back to Wang Bao in order to apologize and show him extra good loving. However, once Nakai was back in front of Wang Bao’s main entrance, he found it was locked. Nakai checked the time and saw it was quite late. He knocked on the door lightly and heard movement on the other side but the door didn’t open, under the door a piece of paper hit Nakai’s shoe and he picked it up.

 

Sleep somewhere else tonight, stupid!

 

“Wang Bao, I’m sorry. Open the door.”

 

Nakai didn’t get any response causing him to sigh. After hearing no more movement on the other side of the door, Nakai figured Wang Bao had gone to bed. In the hallway there were cushioned benches under the many windows and Nakai made his way over to the closest one. Choosing that as his bed for the night.

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

Wang Bao woke up late the next morning and he almost forgot that Nakai had returned but was reminded when he walked down the hallway, he saw the man’s giant body slouched on the bench. Since it looked like Nakai was still asleep, Wang Bao sneaked forward. In the morning sun, Wang Bao could see how much of a toll the past few months had taken on Nakai and he almost felt bad for making him sleep out in the hallway all night, almost. When he thought of how he had heard nothing from Nakai as well as when he stormed out last night without listening to him, it made Wang Bao frustrated all over again and he kicked Nakai’s shin before walking off.

 

Nakai had already been awake and was waiting for Wang Bao to come tell him to join him in bed but that never happened, when he felt Wang Bao kick him, Nakai opened his eyes in time to see Wang Bao stomping his way down the hall. Before Wang Bao could make it to the end of the hall to the kitchen, he felt someone wrap their hands around his waist, thinking it was Wang Xei he stomped down on the man’s foot. Behind him he heard Nakai grunt.

 

“You’re that mad at me?”

 

“...Of course, you’re stupid so ti’s easy to be mad at you.”

 

Wang Bao played it off cool and tried to keep walking but he couldn’t go anywhere since Nakai had him by the waist. Before Wang Bao could attack him in some other way, Nakai leaned down and whispered in Wang Bao’s ear, his voice stern as he instructed Wang Bao.

 

“Go back to your room and wait for me, I’ll bring your breakfast today.”

 

“....Bring me something yummy or I’ll have Lei kick you out for good.”

 

Wang Bao turned around and did as he was told, since his back was facing Nakai, he didn’t see Nakai’s heartfelt smile while he watched Wang Bao walk back to his room. Once Wang Bao had closed the door to his room, Nakai quickly walked to the kitchen. The workers who were working on preparing dishes looked at him oddly when Nakai firmly announced.

 

“No more food will be prepared for Wang Bao anymore, all his food will be cooked by me from now on.”

 

No one questioned him since Wang Lei had already announced who Nakai was but it didn’t stop them from giving him weird looks when they went back to their jobs. Nakai wasn’t affected by them though as he tied an apron that was too small around his waist before picking ingredients out of the large walk in fridge. He thought it would be best to make something light for Wang Bao since he just woke up so decided on french toast along with some fruit and fried meat on the side, since Wang Bao’s appetite had grown from the last time Nakai had been with Wang Bao, Nakai made sure to make a lot of food.

 

When he walked down the hallway back to Wang Bao’s room, the sweet and savory smell wafted all around him, he hadn’t even made it to the door when he saw Wang Bao wrench it open.

 

“What took you so long?! I almost starved to death because of you.”

 

“Go sit down, you shouldn’t stress your body out so much.”

 

Wang Bao muttered under his breath but still listened to Nakai, he waited patiently as he saw plate after plate being placed down in front of him. Wang Bao was almost drooling by the time Nakai sat down and poured Wang Bao some juice but the man was already scoffing down toast mixed with meat. He watched fondly as Wang Bao ate his food happily before starting on his own, outside, the sun was out but a cold breeze rustled the trees with the few leaves that were left. While Wang Bao ate furiously, Nakai leaned back and sipped his coffee. The itch in his chest was finally gone and as he looked out the window he felt almost content with this sort of daily life. Sitting at a table with a beautiful view while his lover ate his hand cooked meals. That is until Wang Bao opened his mouth.

 

“Why didn’t you reply to my messages?”

 

Nakai was snapped out of his dream-like state by Wang Bao’s words and death glare.

 

“I lost my phone after leaving Sea Country and I wasn’t able to pick up another one. I did get you a gift though. Also Rara challenged you to another spar, he’s been practicing and has gotten quite good for his age.”

 

Wang Bao’s expression softened at the mention of Rara’s name.

 

“It’s good that he’s safe.”

 

Nakai got up from the table and picked his bag up that had been left beside the chair he had been sitting on yesterday, from the bag he pulled out a small cloth bag and handed it over to Wang Bao. Nakai didn’t sit back in his seat, instead he simply kneeled beside Wang Bao while he watched him open the present. Wang Bao’s mood had come right again after receiving the gift and he quickly wiped his hands before tugging the bag open, pouring out a small handful of beads. He inspected one of the beads closely.

 

“It looks like a whole galaxy.”

 

En, they’re very rare stones.”

 

Wang Bao suddenly stood up from his chair then walked across the room, he pulled open a drawer before rummaging through its contents then returned. Nakai watched quietly as Wang Bao threaded half of the beads onto a thin piece of string before doing the same to another piece of string. Wang Bao’s voice was soft as he turned to Nakai.

 

“Pass me your wrist.”

 

Nakai handed Wang Bao his left wrist and watched as the string was tied together, Wang Bao had knotted five beads in a row, when the bracelet was completed, Nakai tied Wang Bao’s to his wrist as well. Both bracelets had five beads that were the embodiment of the galaxy. With Wang Bao’s tied, he tugged on Nakai’s fingers, his voice a little sad as he stared at their hands.

 

“I missed you a lot….It hurt me when I found out you had left the country after I had been taken by Wang Xei…. I wanted to be someone who came first to you, I don’t want to be second anymore.”

 

Wang Bao continued playing with Nakai’s fingers without meeting his gaze when Nakai lifted his chin.

 

“I told you, once you say you want to be with me, there’s no getting rid of me. If I could I would attach you to my own body so I would never lose you. I’m in this thing with you for life.”

 

Wang Bao burst into tears and started ugly crying before Nakai sighed and pulled him into his chest, he felt Wang Bao’s mood swings had become more erratic since coming back as well as him seeming more bossy, Nakai didn't mind though since he found the changes amusing. 

3