Chapter One Hundred & Eight
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Because all their belongings had been taken to their rooms as well as Hera’s belongings still being in the palace, Nakai couldn't take them to another place to stay. Instead he showed Aggie to her room which was right beside his before taking Wang Bao and Hera into his bedroom. Wang Bao paced around the room, breathing heavily while Nakai put Hera down on his bed to sleep. When Nakai pulled Wang Bao over to comfort him, he could feel Wang Bao breathing heavily. After some time, Wang Bao slowly started doing the breathing exercises Nera had taught him and he was able to calm down. Nakai rubbed Wang Bao’s back even though the man had calmed down and murmured in Wang Bao’s ear.

 

“I’m sorry my parents reacted like that, I didn’t think they would go that far.”

 

“You’re not the one that should be apologizing.”

 

En. Nakai knew that but he still felt responsible since he had been the one to bring his family here. The moment was warm between the two when suddenly Wang Bao’s stomach rumbled loudly, the loud sound made Nakai’s mood darken instantly and he made a quick call to the kitchen. Nakai didn’t want to leave Wang Bao alone in the room on his first night, otherwise he would’ve cooked the food himself, he also made sure that food would be sent to Aggies since she barely ate anything as well. While Hera slept in the middle of the enormous bed, Wang Bao and Nakai shared a quiet meal between them before retiring for the night. 

 

Wang Bao had been the first to shower and dress for bed so when Nakai came out of the bathroom, he found an adorable sight on his bed. Hera was still in the middle of the bed but had rolled her way closer to Wang Bao, curling her chubby body around Wang Bao so she could hold his head. Wang Bao looked to be sleeping peacefully as he had one arm wrapped around Hera’s back. Nakai slipped under the sheets as well and pulled the two sleeping beans closer to him before wrapping his arm over Wang Bao’s waist.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

The next day, Nakai took Wang Bao, Hera and Aggie out to show them around. He didn’t tell his parents since he planned to ignore them until they apologized. Everyday, Nakai planned a full day of fun and it helped Wang Bao feel more at home in the country. First they travelled to a nearby inland lake and had a picnic, on the second day, they went to a market where Wang Bao cold taste authentic Giant food, the market quickly reminded him of the big island which made it his favourite place in Giant country even though he had only seen a miniscule amount of the place. By the fourth day, Wang Bao was too tired to go anywhere and Nakai was beginning to become angry since his parents were still silent. Because Wang Bao was wanting a lazy day, Nakai dropped Hera off with Aggie and went to find his parents before he simply packed them up and left. Nakai wandered around the large palace until he found his parents having morning tea in the garden, relaxing as if nothing they did was wrong. When Nakai’s parents saw him walking up the path with a glare in his eyes, they sighed tiredly. Nakai’s words were laced with anger as he stood in front of his parents.

 

“You dare sit here peacefully as if the two of you weren’t complete assholes the other night?! That man I brought back with me, is your son in law and the Father of your Granddaughter, show him some respect.”

 

King Ta went to speak to his son but Queen Ta held her hand up and began speaking, her tone was righteous, as if she was talking down to Nakai.

 

“The doctor you sent back to this country contacted us a little while ago, he told us everything that Wang Bao did, especially what he did to Hera. Do you think we’ll tolerate someone like that to enter this family?”

 

Nakai was past the point of return as he shouted at his Mother.

 

“You dare believe the words of a stranger than your own son?”

 

Nakai was boiling with anger at the mention of the doctor he had fired. His parents didn’t care though as they continued having their tea. Since Queen Ta had said everything she wanted to, King Ta took his turn to say his piece, his voice not as condescending as his wife but still stern.

 

“The Ta bloodline won’t have someone like that, Hera can stay since she can be disciplined but that Wang Bao won’t be a Ta. It’s time for you to make the decision Nakai, the crown is ready to be yours, you just need to say when.”

 

Nakai’s hands were trembling and he had to force his body to stay where it was in order to not attack his parents, after his Father had finished speaking, Nakai stared into his parents eyes, spitting out three words before turning around to walk away.

 

“Fuck your crown.”

 

King Ta went red faced at the insult and he stood to his feet to shout at his son but Nakai had already walked away. When Nakai got back to his room, his hands were still shaking from rage and he collapsed onto Wang Bao’s body, making sure to hold most of his weight up. Wang Bao was half asleep but jumped to full alertness when he felt Nakai’s body on top of him. Nakai pushed Wang Bao to lay on his stomach before he started biting Wang Bao’s skin, after every bite he would kiss and suck the area until it had turned a red purple. As soon as Wang bao felt Nakai push his shirt up so he could reach more of him, he gasped lightly before turning back to look at Nakai, this behaviour had come out of nowhere and he could feel something was wrong.

 

“Where did you go to make you so angry.”

 

“I’ll tell you later. Just let me fuck you right now.”

 

Wang Bao was breathing hard as he grunted in acceptance and Nakai took full control of his body. Nakai left red marks along Wang Bao’s legs, arms back and front. There were so many strawberries covering Wang Bao’s body, that he didn’t know how he would manage to cover them up with clothing. When Nakai had marked Wang Bao's body enough, he moved to Wang Ba’s behind and ravaged the tender place with his mouth, while his lips and tongue caressed the delicate hole, Nakai’s hand wandered around Wang Bao’s body. His nipples were pinched hard with one hand while Nkaai played with Wang Bao’s hard front too. Because Nakai was so intense with everything he was doing, Wang Bao didn’t last long and soon Nakai’s hand was covered in thick semen. 

 

Wang Bao was left gasping on the bed when Nakai spread his plump cheeks apart, with his own semen used as lube, Nakai pushed himself deep inside Wang Bao. Nakai’s hips rocked against Wang Bao’s body in an angry way as if he was trying to bury his entire body and soul inside the man. With every motion Nakai did, Wang Bao was left a moaning mess as his hands gripped the sheets beneath him. Wang Bao buried his face into the mattress underneath him and came loudly again, for the first time in a while, Nakai pushed Wang Bao’s body to it’s absolute edge. His cock moved deeper than it ever had with much more ferocity. The Giant came not long after Wang Bao but his cock stayed buried deep inside Wang Bao before the momentum in his hips picked up again. Load after load was pumped into Wang Bao’s body until he was about to explode, when Wang Bao thought no more could fit inside him, Nakai came once more then collapsed to the side of him.

 

Nakai’s flaccid shaft slipped out of Wang Bao’s gaping hole and his thick cum leaked out shortly after, both men were a gasping mess on the bed and Wang Bao fell into a deep sleep instantly. When Nakai saw his milk cover Wang Bao’s thighs because he had emptied so much, he used his fingers to move it back to where it had come from, plugging the loose hole with his fingers. While Wang Bao slept, Nakai laid beside him quietly, taking in every detail of his face and body while caressing Wang Bao’s warm flushed skin every now and then. As Nakai looked at Wang Bao’s precious sleeping face and how calm he was able to feel by just spending time with him, Nakai made a decision in that moment and he slowly got up from the bed. After bathing and dressing formally, Nakai left the room to look for his parents one last time.

 

. . . . . . . . 

 

When Wang Bao woke up, his body was clean and he was tucked under the blankets. After dressing himself, Wang Bao went next door to Aggie’s room to find Nakai and saw Hera crawling on the carpeted floor towards him. Wang Bao tried to pick her up from the floor but he couldn’t stand up once she was in his hands so he had to compromise and sit on the ground. From the ground, Wang Bao conversed with Aggie who was tidying up after Hera.

 

“Have you seen Nakai, Aggie?”

 

“He stopped by about an hour ago, he told me to pack everyone’s things. We’ll be leaving once he’s come back.”

 

Wang Bao was surprised by this news since Nakai hadn’t mentioned anything to him. Wang Bao guessed the reason why Nakai was angry earlier was what caused him to make these decisions but Wang Bao still didn’t know what had made Nakai so angry. Since Wang Bao had been sleeping, Aggie didn’t enter the room to pack his and Nakai’s things but now that he was, she walked past him towards the door.

 

“I’ll go pack your’s and Nakai’s things, I already called for food since Nakai said you would be hungry, it’s on the table over there.”

 

“Oh, thank you.”

 

Seeing Aggie do everything for him including looking after Hera for the day, made Wang Bao feel awkward since technically this was her holiday too. Once Wang Bao was left alone in the room with Hera, he felt the big baby try and climb up his body, babbling happily at him. With the help of Wang Bao’s body, Hera was able to stand on her chubby feet and she giggled up at Wang Bao. Seeing how Hera was already able to stand, he couldn’t help but feel he had missed a lot of her life already. Sensing that Wang Bao was upset, Hera rubbed her face against his chest while her hands lifted up, hinting she wanted up. In order to fulfill this wish, Wang Bao got into a squat so it would make it easier to stand up once Hera was in his arms and Wang Bao picked the baby up with a red face. When he sat at the table to get some food in him, Wang Bao sat Hera on his lap and began feeding her as well. It had been less than a week that they had been staying in the palace but Wang Bao felt reconnected with Hera and their bond was stronger than ever. Nakai walked into the room with a tired face and saw Wang Bao talking to Hera as he stuffed half a sandwich in his mouth. Hera would babble back as if answering her Papa before rubbing the pureed food in front of her all over her face.

 

Nakai laughed lightly while walking over to his small family and took Hera from Wang Bao’s lap to sit on his own. Hera tried to rub her dirty hands all over his fancy clothes but Nakai’s hands were quicker, he swiftly wiped Hera clean before looking over at Wang Bao, his voice soft.

 

“I’ve formally declined the throne. I just came back from a meeting with my parents”

 

Wang Bao almost choked on his sandwich as his eyes widened while looking at Nakai. Before he could swallow the food in his mouth to ask Nakai a series of questions, Nakai started talking again.

 

“They refused obviously but I made a deal with them, I want to get your answer though before making it final. If you answer yes then we can leave today and I won’t be King but if you say no then you and Hera will go back home without me and I’ll stay here as King.”

 

“I….don’t understand”

 

Wang Bao felt his heart race from Nakai’s vagueness and he waited to be told about the decision he needed to make, his eyes drifting down to Hera.

 

“If I decline the crown then that makes Hera next in line, she’s only a baby so she won’t be crowned anytime soon but it will happen in the future.”

 

“...Will she be left here?”

 

Nakai could see tears fill Wang Bao’s eyes and he quickly shook his head.

 

“She’ll live with us wherever we are but she would need to come back here in the future, growing up she will need to have military training as well.”

 

Hera blew spit bubbles into her hands without understanding what her future would hold. After hearing this, Wang Bao sighed and rubbed his face seriously before looking back at Nakai and answered sadly.

 

“You know I won’t leave without you…..If she doesn’t want to be Queen when she grows up though, we’ll stand by her decision!”

 

“I know.”

 

Wang Bao went back to eating though mainly because of stress. Without meeting Nakai's parents again, Wang Bao, Aggie and Hera walked out of the palace to wait in the car for Nakai, there was no driver for them this time so Wang Bao sat in the front while Aggie held Hera. Although Aggie was less than half Wang Bao’s height and most likely quadruple his age, she could carry Hera around as if she weighed nothing. Not long after they were seated in the car, Nakai walked out of the palace, his right cheek was redder than his left but he didn’t look angry as he sat in the driver's seat. Wang Bao carressd the heated cheek and knew someone had hit Nakai, his hand was held firmly by Nakai while he drove away from the palace, the large building fading from view without them turning back to look at it one last time.

2