About Us
212 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[DISCLAIMER: ENGLISH IS NOT OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE]

Hello everyone.

This is a small part about us, the authors of Earth's United Front, Mack and John, so you can better understand what we want to achieve and how it all started.

Basically, at the time you're reading this, we are in our early twenties and we come from Greece. We don't claim to be professionals or anything of the sort. We do it for fun because we like what we do and we hope you do, too.

The short version of how it all began is this: We were returning home from our weekend walk one day and, as usual, we were talking about many different things each time, just to spend some time and whatnot. And at that time we used to play a game called "Star Wars: Empire at war", a lot. Mostly the space aspect of it. So we thought "Hey, why don't we make our own 'mod'". And so we started creating fictional spaceships and heroes, taking pictures from google to what best described them in our imagination. Even created a small team on facebook for that. But we never expected what would follow next.

We started little by little. Creating funny, dramatic (and so on) stories and also a few small ones we called "reports". Now a "report", as you will also see in the story, is a small talk by someone, an experience, a state, a thought, etc. Things that get you in the story even more, adding these small details that complete our work. It will come mostly in the form of it's own chapter. And from that, from these small reports, we started creating whole parts and chapters.

Now, at first, we didn't really know a lot about, well, writing. But as we progressed we managed to have cohesion, knowledge. We cooperated with one another. And by doing that, we managed to create this amazing -- at least to us -- story.

Moving on, I would like to add that the form in which Earth's United Front is written is by no means close to a book. Think of it as a "script" for a movie. Like you are seeing it from a theatre. You know, with pop corns and soda! Anyway. We basically call it "Descriptive Dialogue". And to give you an example it goes like this:

A: Hey.

"B saw A"

B: Oh hi!

Finally, we also took the time to search for pictures online. And we had those pictures of our characters in mind each time we wrote a chapter, so as to help us better understand how they might appear when they talk, act and so forth. We would like to use these pictures for you to see them too. And we will try to do so, with all copyrights going to their respective owners, creators and authors (If the community would let us).

So this is what you need to know about us. Like I said, we are no professionals or anything like that. Just two normal guys who like what they do, love what they do and hope that you, the readers, like it and love it as well.

Yours,

Mack - John.

2