Chapter 24 – Repeating History
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

["Repeating History"]

{Planet: Uranus}

RPU Crew Operator: Sir. We are detecting a large force coming from hyperspace.

Yain: Well. This should be interesting.

"EUF's forces come out from hyper space. All hell breaks loose as ships start firing at each other non-stop. Both sides deploy their fighters immediately"

RPU Commander: Holy shit. Look at the size of that thing!

Yain: Fucking hell. That's their best card yet. Get the fleet into defensive formation! Keep the ships away from that destroyer!

"This guy is good. Where do you think you are going, buddy?"

"I got three Hunters on my tail. I could use a bit of help."

"Crystal 2 turn around. You are getting too close to that corvette."

"I am getting destroyed over here!"

"Red Squadron break formation and defend those bombers."

"This is Blue Leader, we are starting our bombing run on that corvette on the left."

EUF Commander: This is “Apollus” we have enemy bombers on all sides. We need support.

EUF Commander 2: Don’t worry “Apollus”. We are on our way. I am sending an interceptor squad to assist you until we arrive.

RPU Commander 2: Power to the front shields. This destroyer is tearing us apart!

Morgan: Is the cannon ready?

Crew member: Yes sir.

Morgan: Good. Fire at will.

"The “Independence” charges and fires a powerful energy blast that destroys 2 RPU ships and it also heavily damages a third one"

Yain: What the hell was that? It destroyed them like they were made out of paper! Fuck...This is Admiral Yain. Spread the ships out. We need to minimise casualties!

Morgan: [Towards agents]This is David Morgan. Are you ready?

Rj: Ready as we would ever be.

Morgan: You know your target. Good luck.

Rj: Understood. On our way.

"EUF’s team takes off from the super-destroyer's main hangar and are heading for the enemy capital ship"

Kate: Phantom and Jewel reporting in! We are right behind you.

Max: Shit. We have incoming fighters.

Susan: Just how many have they brought?! Oh crap. They locked us in!

EUF Interceptor Pilot: Don’t worry. We have them!

EUF Interceptor Pilot 2: Go! We will hold them.

"Meanwhile, Morgan gives the order to fire the cannon once more"

Morgan: Fire the cannon!

"The “Independence” charges and fires again this time destroying 1 frigate, 3 corvettes and some smaller fighters that were caught in it's radius"

EUF commander 3: Independence! Watch were you're firing! You almost hit us with that!

Morgan: Be careful godamnit! Guys. This is David. What is your position?

Rj: We are almost there.

"Suddenly, Rexian ship operators spot the enemy team approaching their hangar area fast"

RPU Hangar Operator: We have incoming. Close the force field! NOW!

Rj: Shit. We won’t make it!

Reyna: No worries. Su' get on that missile controller. Aim at the side of the hangar's field. The little white lines. You see them?

Susan: Yep.

Rj: 150 meters!

Kate: Guys what the hell are you doing?

Reyna: Steady!

Rj: 100 meters!

Reyna: Steeadyy..!

Kate: GUYS!

Rj: GIRLS!

Reyna: NOW!

"Missiles hit the side of the force field causing its deactivation"

RPU Hangar Operator: CLOSE THE BLAST DOORS YOU MORONS!

"...However, EUF’s team manages to slip in the ship just before the doors close."

RPU Hangar Operator: SHIT. Call for backup! We are getting boarded!

[From Radio]Morgan: Rj, status.

Rj: We are inside. Now, where are we heading?

[From Radio]Morgan: Up. To the highest point of the ship. Move and I will guide you through. Remember. We need the Admiral alive so watch your fire.

RPU Soldier: THERE THEY ARE. OPEN FIRE!

Rj: Oh crap.

"A fire-fight erupts quickly as the team gets spotted by enemy soldiers"

Reyna: We are losing time here. We need to move!

Zeon: I have an idea.

"Zeon gets out of cover and casually starts walking towards a fighter that was under repair"

Kate: What the hell is he doing?

"Zeon grabs a missile from the fighter and throws it towards the enemy forces"

RPU Soldier: What the fu-----

"Before he manages to finish his sentence, a couple of shots hit the missile causing it to explode. The explosion kills every RPU solider that was present and also blows up a giant hole to the wall next to the door that RPU forces entered"

Max: That was reckless. It could have gotten us all killed!

Zeon: But we survived. Plus. I thought we were in a hurry. Were we not?

RPU Soldier: [Towards Admiral Yain] Sir. We have enemies on the ship. They are hastily moving through the levels.

Yain: I don’t have time for this. Lock the bridge. [Towards Darkstar]Commander. You know what to do.

Prophet: Of course.

"In the meantime, our team walks through the various levels of the ship in order to reach their destination"

Susan: Door is locked. Zeon.

Zeon: On it.

"Zeon uses the laser cutter attached to its hand to cut a huge hole to the door. They all enter the bridge"

RPU Officer: Son of a bitch!

"The team kill most of the bridge's personnel while injuring the rest of them"

Communications Officer: I am sorry Admiral… We failed you.

"The officer then leaves his final breath"

Yain: You did all you could Lieutenant. Rexus aeternum. Now...Who are you if I may ask?

Rj: You are coming with us, Admiral.

"Rj aims his stun gun towards Admiral Yain and pulls the trigger but the shot, instead, hits an invisible object in front of the Admiral causing it to lose it's cloaking cover and falls to the ground"

Rj: Are you seriously hiding behind a drone?

Zeon: Wait. I detect something. GET DOWN!

"All of a sudden, 4 figures start firing from the other side of the bridge"

Reyna: Ah fuck, not now! Rj. Smoke capsules! ASAP!

Rj: On it!

"The area is quickly covered with smoke"

Prophet: Activate thermal vision. Bastards are trying to blind us.

Susan: Great. Now we can’t see!

Zeon: But I can. Oh-oh. JEWEL, TO THE RIGHT!

"Kate turns fast enough to see a knife coming her way. She dodges the attack and gets up quickly in order to dodge another knife attack and defend herself by attempting to draw her sidearm. However Nex kicks Kate and at the same time attempts to throw a knife towards Reyna but it hits Zeon’s sides shoulder plate instead"

"At the same time Gideon dodges a shot from Rj and grabs him throwing him to other side of the room. When he attempts to get up Angel comes out of nowhere and locks him down with her legs. Rj is choking. Reyna tries to help her brother but Prophet jumps at of her and starts punching her with Reyna trying to block most of the blows. Max tries to grab Prophet but Gideon throws a crate towards him"

"At the same time X1 boots up and starts firing towards Kate that just got up. However Rj manages to escape Angel and grabs X1 causing it to miss its shots. Max gets up and once more tries to help Reyna, but Prophet shoots him, with his pistol, on the leg"

"Nomad and X1(Now free from Rj) have engaged in combat with Zeon and Susan. Kate tries to help Max get to cover, Reyna has got up and tries to fight Prophet and Rj fights Angel, while Admiral Yain tries to coordinate the fleet all by himself since his crew is dead"

Yain: Admiral Yain to fleet. RETREAT. We are getting destroyed! I repeat----

"Suddenly the ships gets hit from an EUF frigate and causes everyone to fall to the ground"

Rj: Do they not know we are also here?

"Another barrage of shots hit the ship"

Reyna: Don't seem like they do! We need to move! Hurry!

Kate: Max. Can you walk?

Max: Just give me a hand. I will be fine.

"EUF’s team starts running towards their ships"

Prophet: Sir we need to leave.

Yain: THIS ADMIRAL YAIN. RETREAT NOW. THATS AN ORDER!

{{ Static Sounds }}

Prophet: Sir please. We can’t stay here.

Yain: Hell...Fine. Lead the way Commander.

"As Darkstar Squad reaches the hangar they notice that the force field is up"

Nex: Oh great. Now what?

Angel: The control panel is up there.

"Angel shows a small room where the hangar controls is located"

Angel: Me and X1 will get up there shut it down and return here. Just have the ship ready.

Prophet: You sure about that?

Angel: Don’t worry about us. Just be ready.

"Prophet, Nomad, Nex and Admiral Yain enter the ship and turn it on"

Angel: Ok. Let’s see. X1 can you activate that panel? So. We just press this...and activate that...

"Force field starts opening"

Angel: There we go. Good job buddy!

X1: [Happy Robotic Sounds]

Prophet: Nice work. Now get down here.

"Suddenly, a damaged EUF fighter flies into the hangar, passes over Darkstar's ship and crashes on top of the hangar control room where the two are located"

NEX: NOOOOO---

Prophet: NO! ANGEL! FUCK!

"Angel instantly dies from the crash. X1 is also destroyed...Suddenly a piece of the hangar falls next to their ship"

Nomad: Boss there is nothing we can do...

Prophet: DAMN IT! Yes I... know. Fuck. Okay. Prepare the computer for jump to hyperspace. Rest in piece, Sivia.

Nomad: Coordinates?

Prophet: Rexus Prime. We need to see what happens next.

Nomad: Are you sure? We just lost. We could easily just...

Prophet: You will do as I said!

Nomad: Ah...Copy that. Grave, here we come.

"Meanwhile on the other side (EUF)"

"The team reaches ERS Independence"

Rj: David! What the hell happened back there?

Morgan: Guys! I lost contact with you out there! Max are you okay? Someone! I need a medic to my position at once!

"Medics come and take Max away"

Rj: Admiral, why were we getting shot? Did you not inform everyone of our position?

Morgan: Miscommunication between the fleet. Maybe it was my fault. I also see that you don’t have the admiral with you.

Reyna: He escaped while the ship was getting blown up. We are in luck we all got away in time.

Morgan: What stopped you from capturing him in the first place?

Rj: Special Forces or something. We were also kind of lucky that the whole attack on the ship happened or else maybe we wouldn’t make it. They had the best of us, for sure.

"During all that time RPU forces retreat to the hyperspace while a few of them get caught inside the field created by allied Tesla cruisers and get destroyed"

Morgan: At least we won. For now. We still have to capture the planet itself. When will I ever get some rest?

0