GREEN LIGHTS OF BARBADOS
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watched the greenlights, float along the ocean. The cold Atlantic waves swept underneath my feet, temporarily separating it from the warm Barbados sands. 

"Those are ship lights," said Charles. His thick Brazilian accent rolled in with every vowel and consonant, luring my ears towards him. I took a deep breathe, and stared at him. The bright moonlight illuminating his muscular physique, his dark skin, absorbing every light, as his messy hair ruffled with the winds. Something mysterious, and drawing about him. Sea salt wafted throughout the air, feeling the heat from my racing heart radiate throughout my body, as it crossed my stomach down to my loins. I moved my hand closer towards him, hoping he'll grab it. 
The momentary allure, was soon broken as the ship blew its horn. The sound was faint, due to the distance but it was enough to break me out of my trance. The ship's red light flashed from afar, somewhere in the middle of Atlantic, probably headed towards the states.
I felt a wave of sadness wash over me, as I was reminded of the tragedy my life was like. I did my best, believe me. I did my best to be the perfect fiance for my wife. I did my best, to give her the life she's always dreamed of, who would've thought thay nine years down the road. I'd be signing our divorce papers. A tear rolled down my cheek, as I watched the ship glow from afar. 
"Hey, it's okay," Charles grabbed my hand, pulling me back into the present. "It's okay."
Charles, hugged me as I sobbed uncontrollably. The waves of sadness leaving my body, with every single teardrop. I cried, and I cried until no tears came out of my eye. 
"It's okay," Charles said. His voice as soothing as the waves, as he hugged me. His body smells like the sea, I traced his back with my hands, every single muscle, slowly making my way into his stomach, and unto his chest. He moaned as I played with his nipples. "Why are you smiling?" He asked. I looked at him straight into the eye. I pulled him closer, until our lips touched. He's a wonderful kisser, I explored his mouth with my tongue as he explored mine. We slowly laid into the sand, I could feel his crotch hardening, pushing against mine as we made out.

"Do you want to go to our room?" He offered.

I nodded. 

Before we left, I looked back for a while into the sea. The red light was gone. So we held hands and walked towards our cottage, the green neon lights lit our way towards it.

0