Why?
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am sure many of you have questions on why I did the things that I have done. Worry not, for this is part of my plan. I do things for reasons that you may not comprehend, but worry not for what I do is good.

It had seemed that Adam the second found the secret fruit that I hid in the garden. What Adam thought was the Forbidden fruit was not it, but a fruit under the forbidden that had the power of me. The Power of Creation. Now Adam without knowledge has the power of me. Not the power of god that the snake speaks of. But the real power of me. For the Snake assumed that the forbidden fruit was the one that will turn Adam and Eve into GODS, but it was the one hidden under the forbidden that was the real fruit that will turn whoever eats it to have the power of mine. For no one is greater than me, but that fruit was created to create someone of equal. Will it fail or will it succeed? What will happen to Adam, how will things play out. I am time and time is I. But I choose to not see the future of these humans, for I want to surprise and experience what life is. Then and there I knew everything and let it play out. Adam with the fruit of the power of GOD. If he were to grow it, multiply it. What will happen to this world. Oh how interesting. Let the world create the story.

 

 

Adam?

Adam, still thinking that he had eaten the forbidden fruit wondered why he had no thought of covering up but still chose to do so. For he knew that Adam and Eve had done so. Going to where GOD had shown him, he eventually found humans after what Adam perceived as a lifetime. Not knowing how much time had passed, he eventually found humans. 

Hello, I said. This person seems to be a wanderer. Being on guard the person said , “Who are you?” Um.. I am Adam, what is your name? “Adam?” yes Adam. The wander wondered who this person was mostly naked. The name Adam could not be a coincidence. “ Do you perhaps know GOD?” um.. Yes, in fact I do. “Did you come from a garden perhaps” indeed I did. “ Could you tell me where it is.” uh… My garden is no longer here. “What does that mean?” It means that the garden of Eden right? It no longer exists. GOD had it destroyed. 

“...’ the wanderer seemed to be somewhat pissed at this news. What is your name i asked again. He looked at me and said, “my name is Cain, son of Adam.” You mean Adam the first human? “Yes, that Adam, why is your name also Adam?” Someone told me of the name and I took a liking to it. Where are you heading to? 

“ … I dont know” Do you know where your father Adam is, i would like to meet him. “... i dont know” Oh, ok well i was going in that direction, pointing to the direction i was planning to go. “Could you please put something on, its uncomfortable.” Hm? “Clothing, clothing I say” Oh I'm sorry but I don't have clothing. Cain immediately proceeded to take clothes from this bag that was created from some sort of this and showed me how to wear it. Why do i need to wear this? I asked. “ Well because being without clothes is bad” Bad? Why is no cloth bad and cloths good? “ Well.. it's just bad ok” I still understood nothing of what good and bad was. But i said thanks and went to the direction GOD had shown me but behind me was Cain, he seemed to want to follow me. “Why are you heading in that direction?” GOD told me to do so, GOD said there would be humans. “ Humans?! (They won't kill me right?)” Yeah humans, do you want to follow? “...sure” 

There walking as time move on we finally found more humans. There was a group of humans living close there. “ How should we approach them?” Why not go and say hi? “What if they were dangerous?” hm… I'll still go up there. Walking towards the direction there was a woman, when she saw us she quickly ran towards the others and they started to be on guard.

Hello said I. “ A person who looked like the leader spoke up “Who are you humans!” 

We are Adamn and Cain, “ Adam and Cain? You are humans right?” what did that question mean, what else could we be. “Yes we are so” said Cain. The group of humans whispered unto themself and they had deemed us to be humans and invited us to their place of residence, but yet still on guard. One of the women came unto Cain and asked where we came from. Cain stated that we came from around the south. As more time has moved on we became family members in this group. Cain found himself a wife. For Cain, no matter how hard he tried, nothing came from the ground that he tended. Everyone agreed that he was cursed. Thus he was tasked with building. While I tended the garden with others. As Cain was building a city for us to live in his wife became pregnant. Cain was overjoyed, so much that the city was named Enoch after his son. As Adam spent more time with humans, he started to understand bit by bit what is good and bad. What was good and evil. But as more and more humans were made by women and men. Differing ideas of what was good and evil started to appear. That confused Adam even more. For Adam did not have the genes from Adam and Eve which ate the forbidden fruit. 

“hey , Adam why is it that you have no wifey? You should get yourself a wife before it's too late” Before it's too late? What does that mean. “Well of course, we are not eternally like GOD, we will surely die as time moves on” Die. that word again. Does that mean Cain will die? “Yes, of course i will die! And so will you, We are humans” Adam had nothing to say to this. As life started to move more and more. He still remained alone. No woman slept with him nor did he want to sleep with any woman. For he had no reason to reproduce. Asd everyone around Adam started to get old. Cain and other descendants started to multiply and grow old. Adam stayed mostly the same. Before Cains death he said “ Ha… are.. You GOD…? Hah, it has been years… and you look.. The same as ever… did GOD send you to look after me?... I don't know if you are GOD or not… please look after my sons and daughter....” This was when Adam started to understand something. God said something about the fruit of life, is this what GOD meant with life. Am i eternal? Will i ever die. Is death a good thing or a bad thing? More and more time moved with all living things. Another humans had killed another. It was none other than one of Cain's descendants- Lamech. Adam already knew that Cain killed his brother Abel. Cain regretted what he had done, saying it was evil of me, but Adam did not understand why. He knew it was bad but why? More and more humans came to be and the humans there started to invent new things: String instruments, and tools of bronze and iron. With no sign of aging others started to look at Adam differently. The others aged yet Adam look like what he did years ago. Some started to fear him. With that Adam came to the conclusion that it is a norm for humans to age and die. For Cain passed away, and so did others. Because of this Adam saw that it was a bad thing for Adam to stay in the city that Cain had created for other will fear him and others will see him as non human. Thus Adam traveled elsewhere. 

0