Gibril
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Gibril, an Angel of the Lord most High also known as GOD, and I lead the led Worship Team in Heaven. My predator named Lucifer was an embarrassment to all us angels, no, that angel's name should not even be mentioned. Enough introduction, I have lived for the most part, since Lucy was forbidden from Heaven and I had maintained Lucy's position since then. I believe that I had done a good job but I feel as if GOD wanted Lucy to return. No matter how hard I tried I was never as good as Lucy! The other angels, not wanting to amite, knew that Lucy was better than me. 

Us the angels have no way of communication with GOD for GOD only communicates with us as GOD pleases. We pray and GOD mostly answers but I want more attention. My praises are not enough, my songs are not enough. Why must Lucy exist! I have always resented Lucifer for this matter. I hate to admit it but Lucifer was incredibly good. As i was a simply back up singer, a simple angel who sings the songs Lucifer makes. Who simply plays the instruments Lucifer makes. I was inferior but I admire Lucy for I was lucky enough to be noticed by Lucy. For I was Lucifer's right hand angel, his disciple. For that single reason I know not what had gone in Lucy's mind to start spewing about being more than just Angels. Spewing about being equal to GOD if not be above GOD. Why? Why had he done this? I felt completely ashamed to have admired such an angel, ashamed that such an angel would acknowledge me. Saying I reminded him of himself. I am nothing like him, i may be inferior in music and dance but I am superior to Lucy. I will surprise him for I am Gibril the led angel of Worship. 

-When i heard that the angels were planning on eliminating the human race, i was genuinely confused. Sure GOD did not give such command, for humans were the most attention GOD had given over the time. What had happened there on such a small space as Earth. Um.. what's happening with Earth I asked a fellow angel.

“You haven't heard, the fallen angels have taken over the human world. They are planning on another war. If we don’t stop them now, we would be overpowered by the fallen ones.”

Overpowered?! How would they do that? “ The fallen ones used the humans as a means of reproduction, they now outnumber us greatly.” - I was merly of Worship thus i had no strength nor power to help in such things such as war, all I could do was sing and hope my songs encouraged my fellow angels. It has been stated that the angels plan to flood the Earth and kill every creature that roams the Earth. Effectively killing any Nephilim and any potential threat that might be lurking around. Surly this is not what GOD wanted? Was it, would GOD destroy the one thing GOD had been obsessed with over the time. Eventually I had learned that GOD kept some humans alive and other creatures. For the Angels wanted to erase all life forms, but not being able to deny GOD’s word some were life alive on a single ark. That was built by a human nonetheless. Knowing that angels had the ability to reproduce with humans, some angels on our side started to think of such things. If GOD had kept humans alive, surely the Fallen ones will simply try and resume what they had already done, so why not increase our ranks also.

0