Snake
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-After GOD took my legs and banished me from the Garden, I wandered throughout the world. There I encountered the likes that were the old me. They looked like me but still had their legs. The creature moved strangely for it did not speak but simply looked at me. Trying to communicate with it, it had not the effect i had intended to. The smillar snake could not speak but vaguely i could still understand it. For I knew that I was a special type of Snake made specifically for Adam in the garden of Eden but now that I am here, what am I to do? I found the fruit of information in the garden but all is useless. What am I to do with such information for such angels do not roam the Earth. With no such reasons i roamed the Earth as a snake would roam. With nothing going on for me. Yet time passes as I have watch many creatures die, along with my fellow creatures. For time has passed and I could see my vessel's age. For I am immortal externally, I am not immortal. For i was made by GOD i shall go back to GOD when the time goes. I did not want to do so, but what was I to do. 

That was when I had a fateful encounter. It was Lucifer of all living things. With the information that i had almost forgotten i came up to lucifer and we had a little chat

0