Interlude – First night (NSFW)
1.8k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a fully NSFW chapter with sex between two guys and no plot, so if you aren't interested do not read it. I don't sell eye bleach.

We appear back in my room, still hugging and kissing, having left the school roof an instant before.

As we keep kissing, we start undressing, until we are only in our undies, and then I throw him on the bed.

Jumping on him, I start kissing him again, slowly moving down, creating a trail from his mouth to his neck and down till I reach his nipples.

There I start suckling and nibbling till his nipples grow hard, and he starts moaning.
Loving the sound, and feeling that his nipples are not the only thing that's hardened, I keep suckling one of his nipples while fondling the other.

He keeps moaning as the hard tent in his undies pokes against my abs, making me redouble the effort of pleasuring him.

I take my time, moving from one nipple to the other as he put his hands on my head, pressing me to his chest, lost to lust and pleasure.

Unwilling to have him cream his undies, I stop suckling him and start moving down, leaving another trail of kisses on his abs. At first, he starts groaning, unsatisfied with the change of pace, but I keep going down, and soon I am face to face with the tent in his undies.

Slowly I take them out, causing his dick to whip out in all his hardened glory.
Another deep moan leaves Peter's lips as I grab his stick, stroking it and letting all the precum flow, making its head glisten.

Taking my time, I keep stroking, giving the head a couple of licks now and then, causing a groan every time. Unwilling to have him finish too soon, I stopped licking his twig to move to his berries, starting to lick them, making Peter shudder and moan.

Not feeling his hands on my head anymore, I look up, branding in my eyes the beautiful sight of a panting Peter, lustfully rubbing his nipples as he arches his back, pushing his dick onto my face.

As I feel that he won't be able to resist for long, I start sucking him, moving one of my hands to his ass while the other moves to his right nipple, freeing his hand, which he puts back on my head.

As I keep licking and sucking, I hear his ever-increasing moaning, and I feel him arching his back even more, as his climax draws near.

"Sig... I'm... Gonna Cum..." I hear him mumbling in his haze as his hand starts pressing down, pushing me till I swallow his entire length.

Soon I feel him stiffen, his muscles tensing as he cum, spraying into my mouth.
He keeps coming, forcing me to swallow as my mouth gets full till he stops pushing my head down.

"Sorry, Sig... I don't know what got into me..." Peter starts mumbling, surprised by his actions.

Instead of answering him, I move up, cupping his head between my hands before giving him a deep kiss, pouring what remains of his jizz into his mouth.

As I stop our kiss, a small line of spit and cum forms between us, connecting our mouths till it snaps.

"Do you like your juice?" I purr into his ear as I nibble its lobe.

"Not really..." He mumbles, slowly recovering after the previous haze.

"Well, if you want, you can return the favor and try a different juice..." I murmur into his ear seductively before lying down on the bed, pulling him onto me.

"Are you sure? I don't know if it will be good... It's my first time, after all..." Peter bashfully says, unsure of what to do.

"As it was mine, but you seemed to enjoy it..." I say as I give him another kiss, trying to reassure him.

My words seem to work as he starts moving down, trying to mimic my previous actions even if I can see the uncertainty in his eyes.

He starts clumsily kissing my body as he moves down, slowly reaching toward the tent in my underwear.

As he does, he takes them down before staring for a moment at my dick, unsure of how to start.

He starts slowly, firstly using his hands to familiarise himself before taking a first shy lick, making me groan in appreciation.

Getting encouraged by my reaction, he starts giving more licks before finally taking me inside his mouth after another series of moans.

He starts sucking while trying to move his tongue around my dick, making me shudder in pleasure.

As he keeps sucking and licking, I start getting closer to my climax, arching my back as I move my hands on Peter's head, entwining them with his hair.

"I'm... Coming..." I say, before cumming, trying to not press his head against my pube even if I really wanted to.

Soon enough, I stop spraying, falling back to the bed as soon as my muscles relax. Unexpectedly Peter reciprocates my previous actions, starting a kiss with my jizz still in his mouth, making me taste myself.

"Do you prefer mine?" I asked while panting after we stopped kissing.

"To be truthful, I do. Yours is sweeter than mine..." Peter says as he rolls on my side, resting on the mattress as we keep breathing heavily, completely immersed in our lustful haze.

Seeing that both of our members were standing proud once again, I rolled over him, rubbing myself on him as our dicks touched, making both of us shudder.

"Do you want to keep going? I asked him, wanting to escalate our night but unsure if my partner was of the same idea.

"Are you asking now?" Peter asks back before moaning as I keep rubbing my dick against his.

"You can always tell me to stop..." I say while one of my hands starts stroking both of us at the same time, causing a moan that I silence with a kiss.

I keep pumping with my hand as we kiss, causing precum to flow and mix, providing the lube for our frotting. We keep frotting and kissing for several minutes before both of us get to the tipping point, and soon make us cum.

As our cum and sweat mix over our abs, I collapse on Peter, panting as much as he does. After taking my time to get my breath back, I detach from Peter, leaving the stains of our fluids on both of us.

Using one of my fingers to get a bit of our mixture, I bring it to my mouth, finding it better than expected. Seeing my actions, Peter mimics me, as curious about our mixture's taste as much as me.

"I still prefer the taste of yours alone..." Peter murmurs, causing me a fit of laughter that makes him blush once again.

"You only need to ask... I'll give you as much as you want..." I say, teasing him with a sultry voice that makes him stiffen once again.

"While I am not against it, I believe we have another thing to try tonight..." Peter shyly says, blushing as his words leave his mouth.

"Are you sure?" I ask seriously, more interested in putting him at ease than anything else.

"I am," Peter says before kissing me again, excited about what will come.

"Then let's start doing some prep..." I say while taking out some lotion for the bedside cabinet.

Using it as a lube, I started fingering him, finding it more elastic than I expected.
"Seems like someone has been practicing..." I murmur in Peter's ear, making him blush.

"I wanted to be ready for you..." He replies, pouting shyly, causing me a cuteness overload, making my brain blackout for a moment, and forcing me to kiss his beautiful lips.

"You are really adorable, you know..." I say after I am finally able to stop kissing him, having regained a bit of clarity.

"That sounds patronizing..." He says, unable to accept how cute I find him.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever met, and I love you more than anything... When I say that you are adorable it's because I adore you... Without any condescending thought." I say before kissing him again, willing to prove my words with my actions.

"Then prove it, I'm not made of glass..." Peter says, feeling the fingers inside himself, and eager for the real deal.

"As my love commands, " I say while adjusting our position, taking his legs onto my shoulders, ready to start pushing my dick inside.

As I start sticking in, I start feeling resistance, but Peter keeps relaxing his muscles, and soon enough, I'm fully inside him.

Taking the time to let his body adapt to the situation, I start moving as slowly as possible, ready to stop at the first sign of pain. Luckily, no such sign is visible on Peter's face, that instead seems to lust for more, as he confirms with his next words, "I told you that I'm not so fragile, stop holding back for fear of hurting me."

Hearing his words, I decided to start speeding up, wanting to see how much he could take. As I increase my pace, he starts moaning, driving me to do, even more, enthralled by the beautiful sound, hungry for more.

As the minutes passes, our rhythm sped up, turning frantic, as the bed itself started creaking, and our moans and groans became more and more frequent, only interrupted by our kisses.

It doesn't take a lot more for us to reach the climax, as the urge to cumming draws to me, making me want to go deeper even if it wasn't possible.

As I start my last trust, I give him another kiss, sealing his mouth as I plunge as deep as I can before creampieing him.

At the same time, I feel him coming, spraying his jizz on his abs, while the contraction of his body milks me, extending my orgasm and making it even more pleasurable.

Collapsing once again onto him, I pant into his ear as our chests keep expanding and deflating rapidly, trying to maximize our oxygen intake, to offset what we used in our climax, too focused on the pleasure to remember to breathe.

"You were right... You were able to take it..." I say while breathing heavily, surprised by his elasticity.

"It was fantastic..." Peter replies, still hazed by the situation.

I slowly take it out, letting a trickle of jizz flow out of his ass, before throwing myself on the bed at his side.

"Well, you have the last thing to try before the night ends..." I say, throwing the lotion at him.

"Are you sure?" Peter asks, surprised for a moment by my proposal.

"With you? I'll do anything..." I say while pulling him to me and kissing him.

The kiss continues even while he starts fingering me, making me moan. Soon enough, he asks, " I'm not the only one that wanted to be ready..."

"I told you before, for you, I'll do anything..." I reply, trying not to blush too much.

"And so, I would for you..." Peter says before positioning himself and pushing.

Slowly he spread me, reaching deep inside of me till I felt his hips.

Taking his time, he waits for my body to adapt, slowly moving, making my insides quiver with each thrust and pull.

As he fucks me, I start moaning, stopping only when he kisses me, entwining our tongues and making me shudder for pleasure.

He keeps doing so for several minutes, with a steady rhythm, filling the room once again with the sounds of sex till the climaxes draw near once again.

Slowly his rhythm turns faster, as his thrusts become more frantic till I feel it. He tenses for a moment, growing stiffer and bigger, causing a spark of pleasure that turns into fire as his hot seed flows into my bowel, forcing me to cum too. 

As I came, I feel my body seize, contracting around his dick, causing more pleasure for both of us, forcing us to make more moans that are muffled by our tongues.

Finally, we separate once more, collapsing exhausted side by side.
"Well, we did everything tonight..." Peter jokes, surprised at how much we did on our first time.

"I'll say that having super stamina has its perks..." I reply while hugging him, deciding on snuggling till sleep takes us, already feeling the adrenaline crush.

"Well, I'd love this to be our standard..." Peter says while sleep starts taking us, our eyes more difficult to keep open at each second.

"All that matters is that I am with you..." I say while I close my eyes, finally succumbing to the sweet embrace of sleep.

27