Chapter 02.1- Curses Will Fly To The Sky-01
2.5k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day after bidding farewell with my whole lovely f*cking family, I was taken away by tons of black men wearing dark sunglasses as if they think it’s cool and was thrown away to a cage, carried by a carrier powered by horses.

What a f*cking life this was. I tried my best to live to the fullest, and before I could even step to the central with my clean feet, I was forced to go there without even being able to bring a single clothes along with me.

All I could see is the dark blanket hiding me away from the sun. Was it to prevent me from suffering an intense heat? How kind of them… If only they took me away properly I would have willingly walked away with them…

… I mean, the Queen’s beautiful and all…

Now that I thought about it, becoming her toy ain’t that bad. The Queen was known for her renowned beauty. Even in the whole continent, no one could match the Queen’s beauty.

There were even rumors floating around that even the King hasn’t able to touch her. Not only did she belong to a renowned country, but the country she was living in was their own household, where she was firstborn. 

I wonder what kind of life does the palace had. Although he won’t be living in the palace, he could guess how beautiful the Queen’s life was.

She had everything after all. Power, influence, and even the most mesmerizing husband one wouldn’t be able to find. There were even rumors that the King was utterly scared of the Queen. He was like a dog in front of her, wagging his tails side by side.

The current King was a prince from another country, he was the 8th prince, King Urstban Befroym. The story about him being handsome as heaven was floating all around the continent, even the other countries desired him and yet, he chose the Queen in this little country of ours. I wonder what he likes about her… Liking someone who wished to have her own toy, just how weird the King was. 

Ten years before, the King, the current Queen’s father retired from his seat, and soon, he was replaced by the prince of the Befroym Country, 8th prince Urstban Befroym. The King before had his reason for resignation. It was told that he was at an old age that could no longer walk, so he had no choice but to give up his position.

The whole ten years after that was ruled over by the two couple, the current King and Queen. The thing I was surprised the most was the fact, that the Queen has a weird fetish, as to claim a toy. What’s more, a living being.

I mean, if she wants a toy, couldn’t she just buy one from toy shops?

As soon the carrier stopped at its track, I was thrown away to the side by the impact, and my back bounced a few times before my head dug deep into the wooden floor. 

How tragic this scene was.

I couldn’t even sit the position that I badly wanted….

I’m not gonna escape even if I wanted to, and yet, they tied me up like a pig, with my hands and legs, almost making me have the feeling of being testified, and soon gonna march into my own execution…

“We’ve arrived, wake the f*ck up.” As soon as the dark blanket was put away, cruel words resounded in and out my ears, almost making it bleed from irritation. The black men opened the bird-like cage I was inside of, before dragging me away.

And, before they even started dragging me inside the palace, since I could already see an ancient-like place sight, far, far, away. They even put a clothing under my eyes, and hid my eyes from seeing the sun…

At least, let me see it even once….

… I mean, I wouldn’t be able to ever see it again after all. Ever in my future.

How horrible humanity was. 

And as soon as the clothing was finally fixed in my eyes, they started pushing my back, before I was forced to march forward, along with them. I could clearly hear their footsteps, along with killing intent stabbing my backs.

Please, go easy on me...

< Why did you sold me off! (02.1) >

21