Chapter 03.2 – My Purpose In Life?-02
1.6k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that day, everything was kind of mess.

 

I was dragged away by the soldiers, and the person whose’s I think, a direct bloodline from the royal family didn’t say a single word out before I was drag away.

 

Likee, she was afraid or some such?

As if she was hiding dire from me.

 

Well, such a thing doesn’t really matter.

 

I mean, we only met today, and didn’t even know each other, so what would she be hiding away from me.

 

I was thrown into a prison cell after that, and been living onnit for 3 days, without any visitors. Well, actually, I was starting to like my life on it. Three days had already passed, and I also get free foods, and sometimes, the guards would give me some books to read. 

 

Also, I was beginning to feel as if I was becoming a trash myself who wanted to lock up in his room. When was it when I last felt this feeling, kinda nostalgic.

 

Oh, that was when I was a teen! I locked myself for a single day since my father finally gave me time to take the day easy, however, after lying in my lovely bed, I suddenly felt dizzy and locked myself in my room for 2 days straight.

 

Hell, I even heard my father cackled outside oftentimes, saying that I’m already dead and all…

 

What a cursed life this was.

 

Honestly, I wanted to punch his face that time, but since I was given a free time, I rested some more days, until my mother broke throught the door keeping me inside.

 

I could still remember her cloudy face that time, reddened in anger. The hairs on my body unconsciously stood up from fright, my body shuddered in coldness as I changed position of how I’m sleeping under the bed.

 

My mother raided me with barrages of slaps in the back, and nagged me about things. Likee, how I was supposed to come out the room. Truth be told, the only reason I survived inside my room was because, my mother would often deliver my meal in front of my door, and would told me about it.

 

I was thankful of that fact, and could only see that she was only letting me take my life easy for a little bit.

 

Unfortunately, I’ve gone too far. Only after straight of week passed, only then she was able to make me come out, also after resorting to violence.

 

She was like a demon that time, her breathing was a bit distorted, and I could vividly see the heated up smoke coming out between her pretty lips.

 

Yes, this is how a mother is.

 

Although I didn’t want to admit it, I really loved that caring side of my mother.

 

Once again, my gaze landed upon the ceiling made out of steel.

 

It’s lonely here….

 

The guards barely talk to me, and I could only read books.

 

Sure, I was thankful by the fact that they’ve been giving me books to read, but shouldn’t they at least, talk to me sometimes? No?

 

Maybe I was born for this purpose? Ain’t I?


Living a life of a trash?

 

There are even times when I thought that, perhaps the real reason the Queen took me in was because she wants me to be a trash?

 

I mean, she didn’t even threw me into stables where slaves used to sleep from the books I’ve read before, instead put me into a rather cleaned place. Heck, the treatment was even better than the one on my household. 


There was sink in the center, where I could wash myself up. And to the side, there was a toilet room. Not the toilet alone, but with the room itself. Just what kind of treatment is this?

 

The bedroom was a lengthy one, and the guards would change my pillow and bedsheets every day, so I get to enjoy a noble’s life.

 

Wait, come to think of it, noble’s also study right? Then, I’m even better than them. They had to attend Academy for their lives, while I get to stay here till death stretched out his palms on me, and I die from natural death.

 

But, not moving makes me feel weird, so I should move a bit, no?

I stood up from my bed, and took a seat at the corner, before dream gazing to the tiled ground my feet were touching. The tiled ground was a bit cold, but much better than the my parent’s house. The one in our house felt more like a stone, because our entire house was made out of stone. Sure there was a bit woods in it, but that’s the end of it.

 

Also since we were poor, we could afford to upgrade our house to that extent. After all, money is everything in this world. My good for nothing -scumbag father was a farmer, and my mother was also like him. Well, wasn’t my mother was supposed to be a housewife instead? 

 

What an imbecile man he was.

 

Ack, I’m starting to feel bad for my mother.

 

In the first place, just how did they met anyone?


It was like heaven and earth, since my father has that average looks while my mother has that godly beauty, I was starting to wonder if my father was actually a dark wizard, that charmed my mother.

 

Well, nothing is impossible in this world.

 

My father was able to catch such a big fish, so how the hell something would be impossible in this world?

Hell, with the looks of my mother, she’ll probably be able to marry even an emperor of a kingdom, and yet, she chose such a nonsensical scumbag father of mine.

 

Just what the hell did he fed her just for her to fall in love with him.

 

Sure, they no longer loved each other, and I see that. But, when I thought about it, how the hell did she even fell in love in such a coward?

 

Well, everyone has their secrets, so maybe, my father was actually a great person and I just didn’t know?

 

If that’s truth, then the world must be about to come to an end.

 

< Why am I even alive? (03.2) >

14