Chapter 04.2 – Queen’s Weird Hobby-02
1.6k 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Queen, may I know what you’re doing?”

 

As my eyes landed upon the Queen of our country, with her hair as messy as hell, busy licking my nipple while hugging my body as if it was a body pillow, I could feel the extreme heat brewing up inside her body.

 

Hell, she’s really like a beast in heat. Yeah, a fucking beast in heat!!!

 

I want to shove her away right now, but I didn’t want her to scream, so I kinda hesitated from deciding…

 

And now, I couldn’t decide what to do…….

 

Should I shove her away, or let her do as she wished?

As soon the Queen saw me fully awake, a smile soon appeared before her face. How beautiful was it. If only she didn’t show me this side of her, I would have fallen in love with her.

 

No, I mean, falling in love to an another woman wasn’t cheating as long I wouldn’t be caught, right?

 

My mother will surely be able to understand it.

 

AAARGHHHH!! What am I even thinking!

 

I tried to get up from the bed in order to escape her embrace, but she only got closer to me even more….


Just what the hell do you want from me!! If it was a man’s embrace, you could just dive to your husband’s embrace, so why are you targeting me you old hag!!!!!!!

 

“Q- Queen, w- we shouldn’t be doing this.”

 

I thought the Queen will finally stop at her act after I said that, but sadly, it became even worst. 

 

The smile on her face, brightened even more. Man, she looks like a masochist right now!!! A god damn masochist!!!!

 

Hurry and bring the medic!!!

 

The Queen crawled on top of me, before her face was now inches away to my face…

 

Her smile was so enticing, that I almost fell for her temptation.

 

If it wasn’t for the fact that the only woman I loved was my mother, I would have already been seduced by her by now.

 

Well, my affection towards my mother, so even if she holds my hand and we became a couple, I will never give her the affection I had to my mother!

 

Even if she threatens my family!!!!!!

 

Well, my father being a target was a good thing, so if she targets my father, I wouldn’t say anything, instead would be actually thankful.

 

I mean….That scumbag!!!!!! That scumbaaaaaagggg!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll definitely take his life one day!!!!!!! Even If I had to sell my soul to a devil, I would do it, just for that fucker to die!!!!

 

I mean, where you would find a father who would sell his son just for his life to be spared!! 

 

As tears started gathering in the edge of my eyes, I wiped it away before it even fell off.

 

Well, that’s that, so I better do avoid the most important thing right now.

 

My mother being in danger…..

 

Even if she were to steal my first kiss that supposedly for my mother in the future, my soul will never waiver, and I wouldn’t fall for her temptation.

 

I turned my head to the other way, before closing my eyes.

 

All I’ve got to do is endure it!

 

Endure it and I’ll be able to take it easy the other day!!! 

 

Really, fucking really!! They should’ve just beheaded me and threw me to some wild animals to be their meal instead!!!!

 

WHYYYYY!!!!!!!!! JUST WHGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! JUST WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SUFFER THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!

 

The Queen blushed in red, before crawling closer to my face. And soon, her mouth was already beside my ears, and I could hear her wild breathing as if she was about to run out of air.

 

And, likeeeeee I thought. Here it comeeeeeessssssss!!!

 

Her mouth opened wide, before her tongue stretched out and licked the corner of my ears….. Aaahh, it kinda felt good and quite tickling.

 

I endured the shame with my fist formed into a fist with great difficulty. Her tongue was really irritating I dare say, she would often bite my ears for no reason, and would often lick it like a weird person.

 

I knew that I shouldn’t fight back…. I knew that and all, but I can’t endure this any further!

 

“AAGRHGH…..” I pushed her face away from mine, and her brows arched up in shock.

 

“D- do you hate me?”

 

What the hell are talking about now?! Of course I hate you!!!!!! Because of you I don’t get to live together my mother now and she was left alone with the scumbag at home!!!

 

Can you take responsibility, if that scumbag decide to make a move on her!!!!!

 

Huh!? CAN YOOUUUUUUUUUU!?!?!?!

 

I swallowed down my arching anger deep my heart, before I could spew it out.

 

No matter what, I cannot afford to anger her! Or else, my whole family will lose their heads!!!!

 

Never mind living without heads, they might throw us into a furnace and watch our bodies become ashes through the blazing heat.

 

“I- I never said I hate you or anything…”

 

Yeah, I really didn’t hate you. Instead -I badly resent you to the point of wanting to torture you!!!!! Even though it’s only been a few days since we’ve know each other!! I just cannot forgive you for what you’ve done, and made my life the worst!!!

 

Wait, was it even worst?!

 

I mean, I get to live in a heaven like place….

 

So, was I supposed to say that my life became worst here?

In fact, the treat was much better than a noble would get from the royal palace……..

AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!! YOU CAN’T BUY ME WITH PETTY THINGS!!! I’M NOT THAT EASY TO GET!!!!

 

“I- I just, don’t think this is the proper thing to do… I mean, you’ve got a husband and all.”

Of course, I wouldn’t say my thoughts out loud. I’m not crazy enough to wish for my own death.

 

The Queen seemed to realized the problem, and nodded her head in agreement.

 

“Indeed, then all I have to do is just divorce with my husband, right?”

 

I subconsciously flinched for a second, and made a weird noise for no reason.

 

“Eh???”

 

< Oh, aren’t I screwed now? (04.2) >

9