Chapter 06.3 – You’re Gonna Help Me?-03
906 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dammniit….I- I begged for her to bring me with her, but all she said is she’ll take me out of here one day.

 

After all those things she has done to me!!

 

After all those unhealthy things, as to stealing my hand’s virginity!! She just left me alone in this prison cell again!!!!!!!

 

Was my life really that misfortune? First, my first kiss got stolen by an another woman instead of my mother! And now, I even received an alert about the Queen, because she’s secretly scheming something....?

 

My head was kinda fuzzy right now, thankfully, the pillow my head was resting on was really soft.

 

A short moan escaped my mouth, while my eyes continued staring to the ceiling I’m facing.

 

What a cursed life this was. In just a short time, tons of thing happened to me, that it couldn’t even be counted to the fingers a person had.

 

Before long, time passed by like a withering tree, and soon, the midnight has come. 

 

The moment I certainly despise….

 

Has also come……

 

…..I wonder how the freaking hell did she even manage to enter inside? 

 

Was she perhaps a ghost, that could freely travel to the walls?

 

I wish that’s not possible though…

I mean, if that’s true, then I’m really doomed, didn’t I?

 

I don’t know why I’m doomed, but for some reason, my body feels a cold chills, and shuddered by the thought of it.

 

As soon my train of thoughts continued to work over, even though I’ve closed my eyes, my consciousness slowly faded away. 

 

Like a feeling being sucked into an endless streams of blackhole, the words inside my mind shrank, before finally disappearing without a trace…..

 

….And soon, I’ve finally attained a peace of mind, and fell into deep slumber.

 

***

 

Outskirts the capital, a shady powered horse carriage was heading into the middle of a forest. 

 

After venturing for so long in the middle of the forest, a house so far that only a portion of it’s head could be seen from afar, appeared before the eyes of the person driving the carriage. Immediately, the person driving the carriage almost jumped out from joy. His blond hair swayed around the air, before he turned his head around, only to look at the square hole, endowing the beautiful lady inside the carriage.

 

His face had an enticing smile etched in it. It was truly beautiful. So beautiful that any women who would witness such a thing might fall in love at first sight.

 

“Alesssandra, his house was finally on sight! How the hell did he even lived in this place for so long, it’s so small and quite dirty. Are you sure it’s really him…?”

 

A dark silked hair and shiny as a sparkling sky, with an eyes and brows arched up as if she was always on bad temper, the figure inside the carriage was none other than the Queen of this land.

 

As soon she heard those words from the handsome guy, which she long known for many years, a deep smile formed on her face, as soon her true nature finally crawled out from the deepest depth of hell.

 

“R-Really…!” She couldn’t hide the excitement in her face.

 

Fuck being called the cold Queen, even though everyone arounds her called her that, those things were only titles. In truth, she was a kind person, but very affectionate only to a single man alone.

 

The man in question nodded his head.

 

“Yeah, didn’t you said it yourself after telling me the coordinates? The house on sight was a really small one, perhaps a two story building. Actually, it’s unbefitting him, why the hell’s is he even living in that place?” 

 

As far as the man could remember, things he knew about the person they were talking about couldn’t be counted by his hands alone.

 

The man he knew was a charismatic, and although his looks were beyond the average, you know, that thing that could be called as ugly as a goblin, he was a really great man, that no could ever compare to.

 

Accompanied by his always irritated eyes he could picture inside in his mind, he was a truly powerful being that transcends the world’s imagination by nothing but his fragile body. 

 

He rised into the very top, and ruled over everything….

 

But to think such a person lived in this place once…..

 

....Now he was questioning whether the person he could remember in his head, was really the one the Queen was talking about.

 

“Even I was surprised….I mean, how could he live in such a small place, but, when I saw him face to face, I could see the glint of the man he is in the past.”

Well, if the Queen said it herself, that must be true then. However, one question still stuck at his mind right now….

 

“Anyway Alessandra, what are we doing in going here again?”

 

The smile on her face widened a little bit, before her cheeks blushed in reddish pink.

 

“To have a proper talk with the ones who’ve took care of him~” Her voice that has a little bit cold atmosphere when he was talking to the guy in front of her, suddenly took a fast change. Now it sounds like a beautiful lady was speaking about her lover, in front of her friends.

 

“Groan…..” A short cry escaped the mouth of the man driving the carriage. What a strange sight to see…..

 

Although he knew this side of her, he just couldn’t get use to it.

 

Just how many times he had seen this sight of her in the past in his entire life? If he compares it to the number of the believers often appearing in a cathedral, then probably, it would be outnumbered, or let’s just say, the number he had seen this sight of her was even much higher than that for as long as he had lived.

 

“Groannn……” And another again, a sigh escaped his mouth as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Seriously, just how much is he gonna keep sighing for today? Even the man in question started wondering one or two things about that, while frowning his brows over.

 

< Danger approaches (06.3) >

7