Chapter 06.7 – You’re Gonna Help Me?-07
815 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Groan….Are you sure this is fine?” After the staring contest of Alessandra and Kurai’s mother ended, they immediately finished their plates and left the house of the two couples, and now, they were back to the carriage.

As usual, the sigh that the man didn’t expect subconsciously escaped his mouth again.

Just what the hell is happening to me? Even him wasn’t sure of such a thing.

When did he ended up sighing this much even from the past? As far as he could remember, it was when he first met that man….

Although he should be resenting him….Why, just why he couldn’t get himself to hate that man….?

Alessandra kept silent to the side, before opening her trembling lips.

“I -I think…. There’s a bit problem though.”

“What else could it be? We just met his parents though, nothing more.” The King was kind of confused why Alessandra was keeping herself in silence. Just when did he last saw this sight of her? As far as he could recall, the last time he saw her being like this was, when that man were being hugged by one of his wives.

“H -his mother….,” Alessandra, with her eyes bloodshot, trembled ever so slight and paused on her speech, before finally gaining the resolve to speak it up, “I -It seemed like…. She also got a feelings for him….”

HUH!?

Feelings? Wasn’t affection pretty common over family members!?

If so….. Then why Alessandra’s shaking right now as if she was feeling uneasy.

And just to answer his curiosity, Alessandra continued on her words with a cold icy tone.

“S- she…. She loved her son as a man, not as a f -family member.”

Ahhhh….

So, that’s just it? 

But why are you looking at me with those pleading eyes as if you were telling me to do something!!!!!

It’s not like I didn’t want to help!!! 

Really, just freaking really!!! Little did you know I just couldn’t be any helppppp!!!!!!!

“Groan…”

One of these days, I’ll definitely abandon every position I held and live outskirts the capital. Marry a woman, and have a child.

Seriously, when will all these things would come to an end…?

***

“Groan….”

This sight again…..

This freaking sight that I’ve already gone tired of, and couldn’t remember how many times I’ve seen it by now.

This fucking ceilings as white as a silk web, blocking the sun from meeting me once again!!!!!

Argghhhhh!!!!!!!! This cycleeee again!!!!!

Just when this thing going to end!! HUH!?

As soon as I opened my eyes, my face met the white ceiling again as if it was the most obvious thing in this freaking world. Even though I’ve already grown tired of it, welp, it’s not like I can ripped away the sky, and remove that freaking ceiling….

“But really!!! They could just change the color with something like black though!! So why use whitee!!!!!!!” 

I mean, a person watching a thrilling horror movie would always turn off the lights for it to become more even thrilling, no?

And so, just whyyyy!!!!!

“When are you going to freaking fuck away from my sightttttt!!! Whiiiteeeeyyy!!!!!!!!”

“Keep your mouth shut!!” While covering his ears, the soldier guarding the iron bars keeping me from going outside, shouted to his very innards, just to counter my freaking loud voice.

Welp, I can’t blame him for that and all, but still-

“Do you want me to tell the Queen about this then? Huh!? Speak you freaking punk!”

Since the Queen kept me as an important personnel, and was treating me nicely, then shouldn’t I return the favor by ten folds, no?

I mean, I’m the kindest person in the world after all.

“......” The soldier whom I’m acquaintanced with from my early days here, closed his mouth shut while cold sweat dripped out from his forehead.

As I thought, they were afraid of the Queen’s rage, and would never court for their own death, as to challenging a person the Queen’s favored the most.

Huehue, even though this isn’t something I shouldn’t be proud of, I kinda felt like want to let out a smug escape my face. 

I mean…. Just look at that despair on his face! 

That face were filled with utterly despair, fully anxious of everything he had done just a few seconds ago. He knew that if he challenges the Queen, not only his life would be over, but also for his loved ones.

Welp, you reap what you saw. Not my fault here.

Even I was kind of scared at the thought of angering the Queen….

W -wait a second…. After a few seconds of thinking up, shrilling screams echoed inside my room as if someone was being tortured right now.

It was me, having my face, facepalmed while my knees had fallen over the ground.

When was it!? Just when was it!!! 

Just when the hell did I became this cruel and so rotten!!!!

Oooof, I’ve already got the rotten personality from the very beginning, ain’t I?

But stillllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn’t freaking like this when I first came here though!!!!!

Hell, I never even thought of mocking, nor threatening someone who’s rank higher than me in the past, but now that I’ve got the Queen’s back, how in the actual fuck did I became this rotten!!!!

As I thought!!!! I should find a way to escape this placeeee!!!!!

Or else, I wouldn’t be able to keep my sanity safeee!!!!!!

This isn’t even the personality I knew I had, but, still, I kinda felt no unfamiliarity with it, to the point of almost thinking up of it as thought it was something pretty normal!

No matter whatttttttt!!!!!!

No matterr freakingg what!!

I definitely have to escape this freaking placeeeee!!!


The soldier on the side whose heads hung low, seemed to had let out a smirk out of his face.

Was I just imagining things!? It really felt like he just smirked just now, but since, his cruel and scary face was so dark, I could barely see through it.

Thatt fucking scummmm…….!

< Queen was jealous?? (06.7) >

8