I am “HO CHUN HEI”
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you got a chance to go into one one of a novel. What character will you play?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
In my entire life, I never murdered anyone or stole anything, yet I got such harsh punishment. I used to live a simple life.
 
 I was majoring in psychology and was going to soon graduate from college. But, one of my close friends recommended me a novel which she was currently obsessed with.
"If only you were me" was the title of the book. Well, the cover looked awesome. I liked it until I didn't read it.
 
"What nonsense is this? How can this be a bestseller? The author has gone crazy. This is the worse novel I ever read it. How can he add a serial-killing and a psychopath in a romance book? Why is there tragedy in this? How can Mi rae recommend this? The author should have stuck with only one or two genres and not so many. The story plot is very much absurd. Why did I waste money on such a piece of trash? Hah!!!" I sighed and sighed about losing such precious money to such a book.
 
"I will sleep for now and have good dreams. Finally, I will be ending my second-year residency and successfully become a psychiatrist soon." I danced all around my room. 
I was going to bed, all of a sudden I got an ominous feeling with chills throughout my body.
Of course, I ignored it and slept like a Koala.
 
When I opened my eyes I could not move my body. I could only see the ceiling with those neon stars stuck on it. I saw my hands and realised they were the baby's hands. After processing and organising my thoughts the results were I am in a baby's body. How can this happen? I was sleeping peacefully. Damn those eerie chills which were warning me. 
 
I wanted to speak but I couldn't and ended up screaming and crying. Suddenly, my room's door flung open and I saw a woman and man coming near me. Were their faces sculpted? So beautiful. My eyes were blinded by their shine. The woman came near me and took me out from the crib.
 
"What happened to my baby? Are you hungry? Mommy's here." her voice was soothing.
 
"Even daddy's here." the man popped up from behind.
 
Wait a minute. They were my parents. Am I dead? Did I die in sleep?
They both were cooing me. I stopped crying. My forehead had wrinkles all over as I was thinking deeply about how did I die and where am I?
 
"What is our Chun Hei thinking so hard? You will get wrinkles at a very young age." My new mom chuckled and put her fingers on my forehead gently and gave me a peck.
My parents never kissed me. I enjoyed the moment and wanted to tell them who I am but cannot speak anything as I don't have teeth.
 
In simple words, I WAS DOOMED.
 
When I was five, I knew the basics about me and my family. My name is Ho Chun Hei. My father's name was Ho Hyung Ki and was a well-known cardiologist. He was the chief of the cardiology department. My mother's name was Ho Ah In. She was the ace of the Koreas' top law firm. She is also renowned in this field. In these past five years, I understood this is not a normal world.
 
It's common to have different hair colour (natural colour). My hair colour was pink which matched my mother. Father's hair colour was red. I was their only child and I was rich.
When I was looking for books in the library I saw that my past life and the life I am in currently had the same history and nothing was different. I lived in Korea and speak Korean. Then in whose body was I in?
 
My life continued with more questions raising. Both my parents were doting. Every day I wore new dresses, my room was filled with luxurious items. They used to give me anything whatever I asked. But I didn't become one of those spoilt girls.
 
My new grandparents reminded me of my real grandparents. These people were more doting over me than my parents. They all were obsessed with me. Well, it was not bad for me. I was getting raised like a princess. At the age of one, I started speaking and when I turned five I could speak Korean and English fluently.
 
I was grateful towards my English teacher who used to always scold me for not understanding the importance of it.
 
I turned out to be a genius at such a young age. My parents were shocked to see that I knew to solve high-school level maths and could answer university's questions. I was known as the prodigy of the Ho family. The more I got to know about this world the weirder it got. I even searched about the parallel world. Who knew I might have been transported to the parallel world.
 
My family life was perfect, but not my school life. Childern saw me as bookworm and a wierdo and I became a loner. During middle school, kids bullied me a lot. I wanted to curse at them. Even though I was 12 years old, my mind and soul was 24. 
 
"I WANT TO GO BACK!!!"
 
My middle school life sucks and right now I was in the cafeteria in the middle of a complete mess.
 
"Hey, weirdo. Get lost from my seat" the bully said. He was annoying me. 
 
"Hey, Get up. I am talking to you. Can't you hear me?"
I glanced at him and resumed having my lunch.
 
"Bitch, can't you hear me?" he knocked me on my head. I was done with fat ass guy. 
 
I stood up from my seat and splashed water on his face. Just like in those dramas where mother-in-law throws water at the girl. 
 
"You are speaking to me? Sorry, but I cannot listen to words from the garbage bin" 
I turned back and was leaving. He caught the back of my shirt.
'SMACK', everyone's eyes were on us.  
 
"How dare you slapped me?" he raised his voice again against me.
I slapped him again.
"Don't you dare touch me again or else you will be dead from my hands" I was fired up with determination. My hands were swollen after hitting him.
'What a weak body" I thought. I went to infirmity.
 
"Why does my life suck? Why am I here? Who am I?" I yelled.
 
"Felt good?" a handsome boy was behind me. His face was shining. It was a blinding light.
 
"Excuse me. Who are you?"
 
"Your first love. I bet you fell in love with me at first sight." 
 
'What a narcissist I plastered a fake smile on my face. But to be honest he was quite handsome. Hazelnut eyes, brunette hair and a perfect body. He was too handsome.
 
"Will you please shut your mouth? You are annoying her. Can't you see her fake smile?" another beautiful girl appeared. Purple hair.
 
'WOW!!!' They look like god and goddess.
Her elegance was no joke when she got up from the bed.
 
"A genius loner turned out to be a cool fighter" she showed me the video in which I was slapping him.
 
"What!!! It got uploaded?" my eyes were popped out.
 
"I didn't introduce myself. My name is Han Min So" 
All of a sudden my head started aching. Their voices were ringing in my head. My legs gave up. My vision blurred and only darkness was around me. 
 
I was in my old room. I was in my past life. I could see myself reading the novel.
"I feel bad for Han Min So and Kim Tae Min. Those were the only characters who only lost everything and gained nothing. They are so beautiful. If I were in this book I would have helped them to avoid such bad fate."
 
Wait a minute. These were the names of the lovesick characters from that novel. I realised that I was in the novel.
 
"NO. TAKE ME BACK!!!" I woke up. I was laying on the bed.
 
"Where do you want to be taken? Do you want me to call the doctor?" Han Min So asked.
 
Okay, now I was in the novel. I also remembered that I was killed by the psychopath instead of the female lead. So, I am sacrificed instead of her and that too I am an extra.
 
"I couldn't introduce myself as you fainted after meeting her. My name is Kim Tae Min" he shook my hand.
 
They both started fighting with each other and I decided I am not letting them end up with the same fate that the author wants and even me. I don't want to get murdered brutally. I am going to live a peaceful and successful life.
For that, I have to stay away from the male and the female leads. I have a lot of time left.
 
"Let's be friends" I interrupted their bickering and smiled. They both smiled.  
 
Days flew by, we completed our middle school and soon our high school. We were now in our second year of university. We remained the nuisance trio. I was named as the 'Crazy girl' but that's fine. I adapted to this world quite fine. Thankfully, we didn't meet any of the main leads. I don't know what the future holds but right now I was very happy with my family and friends.
 
"Chun Hei is gone crazy. She is for sure going to smash that bastard's skull" Tae Min said as he was speaking on the phone.
 
"Well, he deserves it. How can he fracture that poor guy's hand? Have you reached the business management class? She will kill him" Min So was the person who he has been talking to. She was running through the crowd.
 
"Well, I am at my fastest speed. I heard from her hoobaes (juniors) she took with her an iron baseball bat. She is gone insane."
 
"Stop talking and pace up your speed" she cuts the call. This time Chun Hei would be in much trouble. She ran.
 
'BAAM'
The door flung opened with a loud sound. 
"Hey, crazy bastard, Dong Suk. How dare you lay a finger on my patient? You are dead meat today?" I yelled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Guys, I have the same story on Tapas. So, if any person sees this on Tapas on the author name Haru하루. Don't worry. It's my pen name but this website wasn't allowing me to use Haru하루 as username. Thank you for understanding.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1