8
295 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Chapter 8

The next day while eating grisha made an announcement.

"I'm going on a business trip for a while, I don't know how long and i can't go back homuntil I finish it" grisha said while eating his breakfast. Carla was pretty sad, since she won't be able to see her husband anymore but she smiled then nodded.

"Be careful in your business trip, papa" carla said while fixing his clothes. Grisha nodded then left the house.

"Albert, lets go out and play!" Eren said as he tried to pull him out of his chair. Albert complied as he is sure that they are gonna talk about what is behind the wall. Albert is fine just living behind this wall, but knowing the story he knows that this is only a wishful thinking.

"Okay, let's invite mikasa as well" albert said while trying to calm eren down. He seems to be eager to "play" with him.

"Okay, let's invite her as well" eren said as he drags albert out of the house.

"We are going out mom!" They said then left after carla warned them to be careful.

Soon they got to mikasa''s house. As soon as mikasa saw albert she hugged him tightly.

"Albert! Did you visit me because you miss me? I was planning to go to your house anyways, you could've just waited for me" mikasa said while tightening her hug as if she doesn't want to let go of him.

"It's because eren wants to show us something" albert said nonchalantly, since he doesn't really care about the outside world at the moment and knowing what the outside looks like just makes him not want to go there.

"Well...let's go!" Eren said as if he is eager to show them what he found out.

A/n: it's armin that showed them about the sea and all that things, right? Or did I just forgot the plot from the first few eps.....

"Let's go mikasa" albert said, hearing albert say her name she seems to be a little unhappy but albert didn't notice it. She looks at albert as if she wants to say something to him. Noticing this he look at her while they follow eren.

"What is it, mikasa?" Albert asks her, she nodded then looks at albert's eyes.

"Can we call each other husband and wife?" Mikasa suddenly asks him making albert blush furiously.

'What is this kid saying?' He thought as he remember that mikasa's mom call each other wife and husband. He smiles then nodded in agreement.

"Only if we are alone, okay?" He said making mikasa tilt her head as if she is confused why.

"When we get married we can call each other husband and wife, okay?" He said then brush her hair behind her ear.

"Un! I understand!" She said while touching her ear, as if she can still feel his touches.

Soon they got to meet armin, as soon as albert saw him he thought of something that might happen as armin really looks like a girl.

'Fuck....the system won't give me some kind of mission to him, right?' He thought as he looks at armin, realizing his gaze armin looks down as if he is shy to being stared at. 

A/n: no bl, I promise! Cross my heart.

They started to talk to each other about the sea. Mikasa was interested while she kept looking at albert. Looking at her he knows what she is thinking about. Albert found it amusing that eren and the others want to go outside the wall, but albert thinks it's better inside this wall. It's stress-free, no racism, and they are all free to do what they want. The only problem is the food shortages, which will be detrimental when they get attack by the colossal and armored titan.

'Is there a talent that will make it so I can just stay here and don't have to deal with the future conflicts' he thought as he started to think of his limited knowledge about making things such as refrigerator, airplanes, and other complicated things.

'If only I had a course to being a mechanic in my past life.....' he thought while looking at mikasa, who is looking at him with a smile.

"What is it?" He asks her, she move over to him then rest her head on his shoulder.

"When we got out of this wall, let's leave happily in the other side of the world" she said while smiling happily as if she is imagining how both of them will live. Of course albert agreed as he wants to stay with her, but he doubts that he will only have one girl due his system's nature.

A/n: Time skip next chapter(maybe) is this chapter too short? I'm also planning for the mc to boom the technology inside the wall, so that soon enough they will have the fighting force to fought against the titans and other attackers. Also a lot of sex with loads of girls? The only problem is mikasa, will she agree or not.....lol

I promise that next chapter will be 1500 words, This is short because a time skip will happen next chapter (maybe)

Also sorry for the two announcement, I don't know how I could announce things without uploading a chapter.

7