13
274 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Chapter 13

Albert and carla cuddled together until the next day, since starting next week he will be join the training camp with eren, mikasa, and armin making carla sad that she will be lonely for a long time.

"Albert....thank you" she said as she rest her head on his cheat like he is her husband. Sknce albert looks a little bit like grisha, but more handsome than eren and grisha.

"Carla, you don't have to thank me, I also felt good" he said while being tempted to kiss her on her forehead. Carla looks up to him, close her eyes while she makes a kissing lips.

Albert smiled then kissed her on the lips.

*chu

Carla rest her head back on his chest and close her eyes to enjoy the comfortable feeling.

*knock! *knock!

"Albert! Mikasa is here! She wants to see you!" Eren yelled as he knock on the door.

"I got to go now, carla" he said, making carla feel a little bit dissatisfied that her time with him got cut short.

"I'm coming!" He said then open the door, he looks inside and saw carla sleeping peacefully. He looks at albert with a suspicious look as he heard weird noises last night.

"Let's go eren" he said while looking at eren's eyes that has a suspicion on him.

'Did he heard us last night?' He thought as he forgot about him yesterday when he was doing it with carla. He pushed eren to go to mikasa and close the door behind him.

"Let's go meet mikasa" he said then went outside to meet mikasa.

He looks at her then saw her wearing the scarf that he gave her as a present on her birthday.

"Albert!" She yelled then went up to hug him. Hugging albert mikasa frowned as she smells something coming from him.

"Why do you smell like another woman?" She asks him as she sniff his arm, and neck. She looks at his face with a crazed eyes as if she just caught him doing something that she doesn't like. Hearing her say that he started to get nervous as he knows what mikasa is like in the anime. He started to think of reasons he could make to get away cleanly.

A/n: a yandere...

"I-I slept in my mom's room, so maybe I smell like her" he said as he hugs her, trying to use his talent to make her feel comfortable and calm her down a little bit.

A/n: I'm gonna label any skill as talent so yeah....

"O-okay..." she said then hugs him back not wanting to let go as she felt comfortable just by hugging him.

"Albert let's go to my house" she said as she drags him to a little house that he and deanna live in, inside of wall rose.

A/n: did I get the wall wrong?

Mikasa and deanna was able to get a house by using grisha's money that he had been saving up.

A/n: I'm just making shit up here to be honest with ya....

Going in their little house, mikasa dragged him to her room without saying anything to deanna. 

"I will excuse myself miss deanna" he said before getting dragged to mikasa's room.

"Albert! Can you kiss me and hug me at the same time?" She said while pulling his head towards her. Albert complied then hugged her as he started to kiss her.

'Mikasa's soft lips is so irresistible' he said then suddenly felt mikasa rubbing his cock.

"Haah! Haah! Haaah! Albert, are we gonna do that? Didn't you promised me back then?" She said seductively as she imitate what she saw her mother did with her dad when she was a kid.

A/n: too tired from work, sorry for the short chapter. Also a chapter tomorrow (maybe)

 
6