21
253 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21: Chapter 21

Soon, the four got ready to pack their things and went to the training camp. Before they are able to sign to the training camp, carla and deanna kept insisting that they don't have to go and that she will find a way for them all to survive, but for eren this was not the reason for him to join. He wants to be free out of this wall. On the other hand, albert's reason is to keep the wall safe and that they have some peace with the people outside of the wall.

'It's now or nothing, I bet the training will be tough but I guess I have no choice. To protect the people that I like I need to do this' albert thought while he looks at mikasa who is watching him with a smile on her face.

"Let's go, albert" she said while wearing her backpack that is full of her clothes and other things she needs.

"Un!" He nods then walk inside the training camp. As soon as they went in they are greeted by annie, bertholdt, and reiner talking to each other.

Whilst he noticed the three, he noticed another person that he really hated.

'She really looks like that fucking bitch' he thought while looking at her. Suddenly the two met eyes, she smiled towards albert while albert hides his angry face.

"Mm?" Noticing where albert is looking at, she looks over then saw the same girl that albert was looking at when they were walking together.

"Tch!"

"Ow! What did you do that for?" He asks her after feeling her step on his feet strongly. She pinch his cheek then got his face closer to her.

"Do you like that girl that much? Remember that if you have a relationship with another girl other than me and my mother without me knowing about it. I won't forgive you" she said while putting more strength to her pinch.

"I-I get it! Can you stop pinching me? It hurts....." he said, mikasa lets go then kissed him on the cheek where she was just pinching.

"Just tell me when you have another girl, don't hide her from me, okay?" She said with a serious look, albert nodded then suddenly heard a feminine voice behind mikasa.

"Are you guys seeing each other?"

Mikasa looks back then saw the blonde girl that albert was looking at.

"Yes, why'd you asks?" Mikasa said with her arms crossed towards her while observing her up and down.

"Hehe, you two look so cute together" she said then winked at albert sneakily.

"Yeah, anyways, why did you come here for?" Mikasa asks her with a dominating aura, she kept looking back at albert to see his reaction, but she only sees him with his normal expression (a/n: emotionless)

Mikasa not knowing that albert remembers the girl that ruined his life back then.

'Her voice is also similar, I know they are not the same person but I can't help and remember that bitch that ruined it all for me'. He thought while trying to hide his anger.

A/n: I'm gonna do another backstory before he killed himself. So don't worry....backstory on what happened to the girl that accused him. Also this girl is not the girl that accused him of ****, they are not the same girl...also albert did something to her before he killed himself and the other dude as well...

"We are gonna be in the same training camp, so I figured I will introduce myself.....my name is Claudine, you can call me claud" she said while putting her hand on her chest making it bounce.

A/n: Can anyone recommend me a good last name? My internet has turn retarded and became a turtle, I can't fucking search for western last names.

Mikasa looks at her own breast and kinda turned a little dissatisfied, since claud has bigger breast than her. Mikasa pulled albert's arm then hugged it.

"I'm mikasa, and this is albert, we are together with two other people but they went somewhere. I will introduce you to them later" mikasa said while she tightens her hug making albert forgot the girl in front of him and focus on the softness of mikasa's breast.

'I could feel her soft breast.....' he said while he looks at her squished breast.

"Nice to meet you albert and mikasa" she said then left after bowing at them.

"Hey, albert, I thought you were interested on her, why are you acting like you don't care about her?" Mikasa asks as she found it strange that albert doesn't even look like he is interested to claud.

"Mm? Do you want me to be interested to other girls?" He asks her teasingly, she shook her head then answered his question.

"I don't want to, but if you are interested on other girls, just don't hide it to me...." mikasa said while looking at his eyes.

"Yeah, I promise I won't hide anything from you....." he said while feeling like an asshole that he can't admit that he has a relationship with his mother.

"Really? Then let me asks you....there is another girl that you have a relationship with and didn't told me...." she said, making albert gulp in nervousness.

"Y-yes...sorry I couldn't find a good opportunity to say it....." he said while looking down, mikasa sighed then shook her head. 

"It's with your mom, right? My mother told me about you and your mother the other day, I understand that you haven't found an opportunity to say it, but next time just tell me no matter what" mikasa said then hugged him.

"Sorry...." he said while sighing in relief inside his head.

"It's really so comfortable hugging you....I don't know why" she said while rubbing her face on his chest.

A/n: Meh no sex scene for now..... also annie might be next.... I already have a hentai material inside of my head towards her.....

 
4