Chapter 23 (backstory 2) – Attack on titan with my pervert system – Chapter 23 by Binirubukuro full book limited free
292 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: Chapter 23 (backstory 2)

The girl that accused albert, became known as someone who accused man of raping. Her video of admitting to it was uploaded by albert's sister and went viral to the internet.

'I-I can't live anymore like this...' she thought while she started to look for ways to pleasure herself, since every time she sleeps she would dream of that time with albert.

"Kyaa! Master! More! I want more!" She said as albert starts to whip her, but she turned disappointed as she started to feel desperate.

"Kate.... are you okay? You started to say master...you've been acting strange ever since you went missing. What happened to you? Did you really just visited your mom?" Shun asks her, kate shakes her head then went back to lay down.

A/n: I'm just gonna name her kate, fuck it. Shun is the guy who was with kate back then

"Sorry, shun" she muttered while she still remember how albert aggressively devours her, unlike shun who fucks her not as aggressively as albert.

'What is wrong with me? My body got turned by him' she thought while she remember the noises of whip and she would get wet just by hearing it.

The next day, shun got fired from his job and got sent to jail for doing drugs.

'Finally, brother, I got your revenge on him' albert's sister muttered while looking at the news.

*ring! Ring!

Picking up the phone she listened to what the person is saying.

"Yeah, I'm sure just fuck him up in the prison" she said then ends the call....

...

...

... 

Time passed by, due to shun being in the prison, kate started to feel lonely and she started to feel depressed.

While walking down the road, truck kun called.

*beeeeeepp!

...

.....

In the prison, shun started to get beat up, dropping the soap, and turned to a slave for the prisoners....

"I-I can't do this anymore...." he muttered while looking at the floor.

A/n: meh, back to the mainstory....

also should I write what happened to shun...I really want to move on to the main story though....

tomorrow I have no work so I can write the main story. anyways, sorry for the backstory.....I wanted to write some s and m, also to fulfill the chapter 1.....

Basically because I was lazy when I wrote chapter 1 so I cut the revenge part and decided to backstory it...sorry I didn't care back then since I thought this will only get a handful of readers...well the first chapter is kind of a gate keep...I don't want a lot of people reading this anyways....

3