27
251 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: Chapter 27

"W-wait~! Mhmmh! I-I'm not ready yet!" She said while trying to hold her moan as she feel his warm tongue and mouth sucking while licking her breast.

"Annie, you're so beautiful...." he said as he start to lick her neck.

"Mhmmh~! Not there! It tickles" she muttered while breathing roughly.

"Annie You're skin is so soft I can't resist myself anymore" he said while he caress her figure going all the way to her pants. Putting his hand inside her pants he felt her panties are already soaking wet.

"Mhmmh! N-not there! I-I'm not ready yet~!" She said while trying to pull his hand away from her pants.

"You are already wet down here...." he said while he shows her his soaking hand. Annie looks away from embarrassment to the fact that she got wet just by kissing and getting caressed by albert. Albert started to remove her pants, revealing her panty. He could see her pussy through it as she is already soaking wet. Putting her panties aside he started rubbing the entrance of her pussy while he uses his thumb to stimulate her clit.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! I-I feel so weird...." she said while trying to stop herself from moaning loudly. Albert unzips his zipper and revealed his big cock in front of her. She looks at it with wide eyes as they are about to do it here.

"A-albert....can that even fit inside me?" She asks worriedly as she knows how small her hole is.

"Don't worry, you are so wet that I could slip it right in" he said then kissed her on the lips. She wrap her arms around him then went to remove his shirt, revealing his fit body

"Fuah! I could feel your thing throbbing" she said as she felt his cock hitting her belly. Albert grabs his cock and started to rub it at the entrance of her pussy.

'Her pussy feels so warm' he thought as he felt his cock getting wet by her warm pussy juice.

"I'm gonna put it in...." he said then waited for her to nod in agreement.

'Are we really gonna do this?' Annie thought as she look at albert's cock about to go inside of her pussy. Albert slowly thrust his cock inside of her. He felt her walls clamping on his cock as he push it deeper and deeper. Suddenly he found it strange that annie seems to not be in pain.

————

Her hymen broke from moving too much.....

—————-

'Oh is that so?' He thought then look over to annie who is biting her lips as she clench his arm.

"A-albert, your cock....I don't know why, but it feels so good" she said as she felt her pussy filled up.

"I'm only halfway in...." he said making annie look at him with her eyes wide. Albert started to put his whole cock in slowly trying to savor the moment.

"Mmhmmh! W-wait....AAAHHHH!"

"Your so tight and wet, I feel like I'm about to cum" he said as he push his cock inside of her. He massages her breast and started to move his cock.

"GAAAAHH! Don't move yet~! I feel like I'm gonna go crazy!" She said as she try to stop him from pushing his cock in, but suddenly she felt his cock going all the way in again.

"Gaaahh! A-albert~! Ahh! AHHH! AHHH!"

Hearing her erotic moans and the pleasure is taking over his mind as he starts to move faster.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Mhmmhmh!"

Albert started kissing her then bit her lower lips lightly after playing with her tongue.

'He is playing with my tongue! His cock feels so good! My mind is going blank from the pleasure'

"Mhmm! Fuah! Albert~!"

"Annie~! Your moans is so sexy" he said then started to suck on her breast as he found it delicious.

"Ahh~! Ahh~! Ahh~! Does my breast taste that good?" She asks him as she found it strange that albert kept sucking on it.

"Yes it taste good" he said then bit it lightly. He grabs her left leg and rest it on his shoulder and started to penetrate her.

"GAAAHH! You're deeper than before~!" She said as she clench her clothes.

"A-albert! Something is coming out" she said as she grab onto his arm.

"I'm gonna cum soon" he said then he moved faster than before.

"Don't do it inside!" She said as she knows if a guy comes inside her she will get pregnant.

He pulled his cock out as he was about to cum and sprayed it all over her smooth body.

"Hyaaaa!" She scream as she started to squrt all over the place.

*splurt! Splurt!

"Annie can you clean it up for me?" He said as he push his cock on her lips. She didn't avoid it and started to lick it.

"L-like this?" She asks him while licking his cock.

"Put it inside your mouth....." he said then grab the back of her head, she opens her mouth as she feels his cock going inside of her mouth.

'It's so big! I can't believe this went inside of me!' She thought as she felt her mouth filled up by his cock.

"Start sucking on it" he ordered then started to move her head up and down.

"Geuk! Geuk!"

Sucking noises could be heard followed by rough breathing from albert and annie. 

"Annie, your mouth feels so good!" He said as he move his cock in and out of her mouth.

'Does it feel that good?' She thought as she starts to enjoy it, since albert is enjoying it as well. She starts to tighten her mouth up while she lick his cock.

"Annie, if you do that I might cum" he said as he start to feel her warm tongue moving around his cock and her mouth tightening up.

'You can cum inside my mouth' she thought while looking up at albert as she enjoy his reaction.

"I'm cumming!" He said then pushed her head making her deepthroat his cock.

"MHMMMHHM!" She scream as she felt his semen filling her mouth all the way up. Albert slowly pulled his cock out as soon as he pulled it out annie started coughing.

"Cough! Cough! You came too much!" She complained then gave a one last suck on his cock.

"I love you annie" he said then hugged her, she hugs him back and said "I love you too"

A/n: no chapter tomorrow I have so much work! Again! My bodies aching man....anyways, i know the development is too fast, but I really want to write annie having sex with mc...also me nerfing him doesn't mean that there is gonna be some bullshit about it later on so don't worry...

Also, opinions on the sex scene....I think I did a pretty good job

 
3