32
295 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: Chapter 32

Annie slap the table then left after deciding to leave albert. She looks back at albert with a hesitant look, but she left regardless of how she is feeling. 

'It's better to just leave him earlier until I can....' she thought while regretting the fact that she is the enemy of albert and she probably has to tell reiner and bertholdt about albert.

Albert hurriedly stood up, but mikasa stopped him from chasing after annie.

"If she can't accept you don't pursue her, I'm doing this for your own good" mikasa said with a stern look as she stop him. Albert close his eyes and sat back down. He started to question himself if he is too greedy for his own good. He already has three woman right beside him that loves him unconditionally, but seeing annie leave him makes him feel his heart aching.

"Okay...let's stop with this heavy mood" carla clapped her hand making everyone pay attention to her. Hearing what she said, they started to talk to each other.

"Anyways....albert, you really are a playboy, huh? You attract females like a magnet" deanna said while looking at albert, no matter how hard albert tries to cover his hurt face, deanna as an adult woman could see through him, the same goes for carla.

"Hmph! Albert is just a pervert that lust for girls!" She said with a hmph, albert laugh awkwardly while looking at her.

Albert of course knows why annie truly left, since annie already accepted the fact that he has more than 1 girls already he knows that annie left him, because she is his enemy at the moment and that they can't be together.

Time passed by, nothing particular happened. They talked to each other for a while with the awkwardness still in there. Soon deanna decided to leave while mikasa decided to sleep with albert.

"The gift you gave me is much appreciated, but I still want the real thing" deanna whispered as she was about to leave.

Soon eren came back with a smile on his face as if he is looking forward for something, but frowned as he saw mikasa with albert hugging each other. Carla was also cuddling with them, but she got out as soon as he heard eren knocking.

"Are you sad about annie?" Mikasa asks while circling her finger on his chest.

"Kind of...." he said honestly, but he is sad to the fact that they are enemies for now.

'I will change that sooner....' he said in his mind while cuddling with mikasa.

"Albert, while I was walking the girl who snuck inside of your bed asks me where you live, but I didn't tell her where it is so be grateful" eren said thinking that albert will get angry as he just lost one girl that he can meet, well in his mind it's still a futile effort, since albert will meet claudine eventually if he goes outside.

"Stop rumbling and dinner is ready!" Carla said, they responded with a "yes!" And sat down on the dinner table.

While they are eating, claudine is walking around looking around for albert desperately. She followed eren, but lost him in the middle and right now she really wants to meet albert. Her body is aching and the only thing in her mind right now is the feeling when albert sat down and stepped on her.

Back to albert, right now the two, mikasa and albert is in their bedroom. Which was supposed to be albert and eren's room, but right now he decided to just sleep on the living room.

'Fucking albert! He is not taking this seriously...soon we will be outside of the wall when we became part of the survey corp and here he is fooling around with mikasa!' Eren said in his mind as he remember how many girls wanted to be with albert, it's as if they are not taking this training seriously making him feel like he is the only one who wants to really resolve the titan problem. On the other hand, he knows that albert is strong and talented so he can't really blame him for wanting to be with girls in this depressive situation that they are in.

Inside of the room, albert is cuddling with mikasa she is smiling as she enjoy this relaxing situation. She looks over and saw that albert is thinking of something.

"What is it? It looks like you are thinking of something deeply" she asks him, albert shook his head and kissed her on the cheek.

"It's nothing, Im just thinking about the future" he said, but what's in his mind is that he wants to have a good food to feed carla and the others.

While eating he realized how dire their situation is, the food portion is too small for them and the fact that carla is alone means that she must have been working to get some food for herself.

'What should I do?' He thought then decided to sneak out at night and find some food resources in higanshina, since the place has some farms and such, there should be some meat for them....he could use his maneuvering gear to go there and when the situation is dire he can just turn to a titan and start eating the other titan to strengthen himself. Well, he has the regeneration of that ban and he knows his not in real danger, but being eaten by a titan.....just thinking about it makes his skin crawl as he doesn't have the courage to risk it and even though he regenerates he still feel some pain from it.

Soon mikasa fell asleep, he got out of her hand then sneakily went outside of the room. He looks over to eren to check if he is sleeping, confirming that he is sleep he slowly walk outside.

Opening the door and closing it, he summoned his maneuvering gear and started to fly. Since the house near the gate of the wall is cheap, they bought the one near it.

Attaching the hook to the wall, he started to fly towards it.

"Ah fuck, I haven't practiced this yet" he said then SLAM! He hit the wall making him feel his bones breaking, but it regenerated so fast that the pain that he felt was only a little.

'Fuck!' He thought then attached his maneuvering gear on the wall to get on top of it. As soon as he flew up he realized that he was so high up and doesn't know how to land properly. Landing on his feet he felt his bones breaking, the pain came as fast as it came out.

'Phew!' He thought while remembering the instant pain that he felt. Thanking the system that he has ban's regeneration.

———

Yeah thank me

————-

He ignored the panel in front of him and run around the wall until he got to the higanshina. He didn't dare to use his maneuvering gear, since it has such a high noise that people might notice it.

He leap in, and timed his hook, attaching it towards a building. The maneuver gear sounded out as he started to fly towards the building. He quickly remove the hooks and use the gas to dodge the building.

'So that's how you do it!' He thought then started to practice it. Soon he got some farms and saw some cows, pigs, and chickens.

As he was about to enter, he felt the ground shaking, he looks towards the noises, and soon he was surrounded by titans....

A/n: a chapter on sunday, I'm currently at work and this is what I wrote during the past few days. I wrote it little by little, so maybe it's too short.....

3