Fashion House – Chapter 3 WEDNESDAY
171 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wednesday

 

Wednesday morning seemed to be a repeat of Tuesday morning.  I awoke alone in bed and there was satin robe lying across the bed.  It wasn’t the blue one but rather a long silver one with embroidery that matched the negligee.  I got up, and went into the bathroom knowing I needed to relieve myself.  I walked to the toilet, pulled my panties down and sat. 

 

“If I’m going to experience being a woman then I might as well start now,” I thought. 

 

Next I went to the sink and examined myself. 

 

The first thing I noticed was the heavy eye make-up still in place.  I looked around and there blessedly Giancarlo had left some professional eye makeup remover on the bathroom counter.  I’d had some elective classes in makeup at RISD and was able to get the makeup off without irritating my eyes.  I even dabbed some water-based moisturizer on as well.

 

I brushed my teeth, this time with my own toothbrush and then picked up the hairbrush and brushed back my hair.  I noticed that again my hands seemed smaller. I went back to the nightstand and got the silver headband and repositioned it in the mirror.  My hair seemed even longer,  perhaps an inch, this morning and my face softer, less angular.  Clearly the transition was continuing.  It was kind of exciting now that I knew where it was going.

 

I went out and Alastair was again on the couch, reading the NY Times.  A full, light breakfast was laid out in front of him on the coffee table and my place was set, waiting for me.

 

“Good morning,” I said, wondering if I should use a term of endearment like “honey” or “dear”.

 

“Well good morning!  Please, join me.”

 

I padded over to him in my bare feet and sat on him, straddling him.  I kissed him deeply, my hands on either side of his face.

 

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist.”  I gave him another peck on the lips then stood back up, fixed my robe and sat down next to him.

 

“Giancarlo, Jena and Alison are on their way up.  They’ll have coffee with us and we can strategize about your look for today,” he said, pointing to the large coffee pots on a rolling cart by the window.

 

“Oh,” I said, pulling my robe around me, suddenly nervous. 

 

Alastair took chuckled.

 

“There is nothing you could wear that would even get a second look with this crowd darling, not to worry.” 

 

A few short minutes later Giancarlo and the ladies came into the suite.  They rolled in another long garment rack and lined it up with the others.

 

Soon they were all sitting down, coffee in hand.  Giancarlo had inspected my face, anticipating he would need to take my makeup off.  He was pleasantly surprised I had already done it and moisturized. 

 

“Bene” he had said after his examination.

 

“Well, as expected, you all made Page Six and a few other sites last night,” said Jena, handing over her phone. 

 

There were a several shots of Alastair’s guests coming and going from the restaurant, one of us, and one of just me, massive black coat over my arm, looking like a couture fashion designer.

 

“Well done, James!” said Alastair.  “It could not look any better!”

 

“Wow,” I said, barely recognizing myself.  How was I going to keep that look up, I wondered.  Would I always need to have this much hair?

 

Alastair and Alison had schedules and agendas to go over so Giancarlo and I got up and went to the bedroom while Jena wheeled in one of the garment racks.  She opened both doors to the bedroom then turned the rack so that we were all now trapped in the bedroom.

 

Giancarlo said I should shower and came in to the bathroom to show me which shampoo and conditioner to use and how.  Soon I had climbed into the hot car wash of a shower and diligently shampooed then conditioned.  While I wait for the conditioner to do its thing in my hair, I inspected my body. 

 

No hair had grown back for starters.  My feet seemed noticeably thinner.  I had been a men’s size 9 and I suspected I was at least a size and a half smaller.  I guessed that would now be about a women’s size 9 as I anticipated my shoe wardrobe options were about to expand with Giancarlo and Jena at the helm.

 

I felt thinner as well.  I hadn’t stepped on the scale but my already thin tummy looked even more slender, my small abs showing through.  Also, there was a slight indentation around my midriff, the telltale signs of an hourglass figure slowly taking shape. 

 

The breasts sprouting on my chest were definitely bigger as well, not quite a full A cup, but more than the bee stings they were.  My areola where almost the size of a silver dollar.  My hairless balls seemed smaller as well, maybe three-quarters the size they used to be.  That was disconcerting, but again, I was excited to see the final result. 

 

When would that be I wondered.

 

I rinsed, making sure to get all the conditioner out and then stepped out and dried off.  I wrapped a towel around my head like my mom and sister used to and then another one around my torso.  I checked they would stay up and walked back out into the bedroom.

 

There were several garments strewn all over the place.  Jena and Giancarlo were obviously having fun figuring out what I should wear.

 

“Ah, you’re back,” said Jena.  “You’re looking really good, James.  How is the transitioning going?  If you ever need to talk let me know,” she said.

 

“You know about it? Of course you do,” I said, answering my own question.  “How could you work with Alastair and not know?”

 

“We have both been through it ourselves James.  It’s actually very rare to find a person who is able to do the transition and wield the gift of transformation.  Alastair has always been good at finding us.”

 

“Well, we should set some time to talk, girl to girl,” I said, the words still sounding odd coming out of my mouth.  “So, what have you two come up with?” I asked changing the subject.

 

“We have several thoughts.  Here, put these on first,” she said handing me two undergarments. 

 

The first was an off white satin long-line bralette that extended down my torso a ways. It had a set of matching stretch satin panties.  I pulled the panties up under the towel, then unfastened the towel and let it fall to the floor.  This was the fashion world and boobies, even small ones like mine, were all over the place, all the time.  Even I didn’t feel self conscious about it in this room.  The bralette, size 34A, fit nicely, and the fabric was particularly nice against my new ladies.

 

“Now, for the outfit.  There is one overriding principle we need to work within. You are in meetings today starting relationships that you will have for many years to come.  As such, we don’t want to take you too far away from where James Dowling is or will be.  So for example, despite your undergarments, we won’t give you a dress to wear.  It needs to be something that is still on brand.”

“Also, though less importantly, it should be roughly within the aesthetic of the Alastair Giles design if you’re going to come on board with us.  Too far a departure and these same folks will be confused as to how to think of you within the context of us,” she finished.

 

“Come on board with you?” I asked

 

“Alastair said you two have agreed he is going to help you, so the first step is to bring you into the Giles design house as one of our designers.  From there you can be part of the team, or a stand alone designer within the umbrella of our house or even head out on your own.  The first step is come inside though.”

 

“Ah, got it,” I said. 

 

I tried to play it cool but I think I just got hired into one of the premier couture and ready-to-wear fashion houses in the world! 

 

“In that case, I’ll wear whatever you tell me to!” I said with a big smile.

 

“It’s just a shame,” said Jena.  “With that body I have some looks out on the women’s racks that you could crush.”

 

“Si,” said Giancarlo.  “I saw him last night in Signore’s blue dress.  Bellissima!  And I could make this face beautiful!”

 

“I know you can Giancarlo,” I said, “But Jena is right, I need to be me for today.  But, tonight, maybe we can find something more adventurous?  I think I need to expand my horizons.  At some point I won’t be James, so I’ll need to start getting in the right minds set.  I’m hoping you two can help me?”

 

They were both enthusiastic supporters of that idea and we spend the next half hour trying on different looks.  We settled on a mix of styles and cuts, both men’s and women’s.  I wore a light pink silk button down with a long French cuff doubled back and cuff linked.  The collar was smaller and shorter and was meant to be worn up.

 

Around it, I tied a pink and navy blue striped tie.  Next were dark blue faded women’s jeans that tapered down to the lowest part of my ankle, paired with a large leather belt with silver belt buckle.  Over top that, I wore a button down vest, again designed for a woman’s curves, which just showed off my tapering waist.  It had a matching men’s suit jacket I could wear or not, in a sport cut. For shoes, Giancarlo selected a ladies slip on loafer in leopard print with a black silk tassel.  I accessorized with another small gold watch and a pinky ring.

 

Giancarlo then set about styling back my hair.   He gave it a nice blow dry and brushed it out. He gave it a part down the left side, allowing much of the hair to fall over to the right side and back down behind me ear.  It was not dissimilar to how a male model would wear it.  He put just a hint of blush on my checks, shaped my brows a bit more and just a touch of mascara on my lashes. As a final piece, he gave me some very light pink lip gloss to wear through out the day.

 

I looked magnificent and was definitely in the aesthetic Jena wanted, but in the end, it had a strong femininity to it that I wasn’t sure would be me down the road.  It wouldn’t matter that much, we decided, as the seven or so meetings I did have today would hardly define my personal style for the rest of my career.

 

We pushed the garment rack back out and showed Alastair.  He was beyond happy with the look and gave it enthusiastic thumbs up he said.

 

I felt good, but for the first time since this whole thing started, I actually wanted to be fully dressed as a woman.  It’s hard to describe but my outlook was definitely shifting.   I wanted to look attractive and to feel, well, I guess pretty.  It was a new sensation for me but one that was undeniable.  I designed clothes, mostly for women and so had a very strong relationship with all types of women’s garments.  If I’m honest, I think I had a latent desire to wear the women’s designs I came up with and so couldn’t help but go back over to the racks of gowns and frock’s Alastair team had in the room.

 

Jena came over too and started looking through the items with me. 

 

“Not to worry, James, we’ll get you in these soon enough!” she said.  “Actually, once you’re done you’re meetings, you can be whoever you want.  Alastair won’t care.  There’s only runway shows tomorrow.  He’ll want you on his arm I’m sure, wearing whatever you like.”

 

She pulled several items for me to look at but it only made my yearning to wear the items that much stronger.  I decided to pack my things for the day and head downstairs.  No use torturing myself.

 

My meetings were all very positive, ranging from making a good new connection all the way to requests for samples.  On the business front, I was off and more than running.

 

On the personal front, I had a very interesting day.  Women became my new best friends and confided in me and hugged me and generally were way more open to me than they had ever been.  It was like I had been tacitly accepted into the sisterhood. 

 

Men, on the other hand,  seemed to be attracted to me and the tone of how that talked to me seemed different.  It was far less casual and ‘dude like’ and much more boarder line flirting.  I was definitely getting a very good sense of how things would be as a woman.  I was, nonetheless, thrilled.

 

I made it back up to the suite at about a quarter to 5 and the team was again finishing up.  I saw the buying team from one of the US’s largest retail chain’s walking down the hall smiling.  Alastair confirmed it was a good meeting.

 

Shortly after I had put my things down, Alastair brought out four of the orange drinks, one each for Jena, Giancarlo, him and myself.  Alison couldn’t drink the stuff she said. 

 

“To another great day,” Alastair said and we all clinked our glasses. 

 

As always, I took it down in two gulps.  This time it tasted really good, sweet, but not too sweet with a smooth finish to the alcohol.  After a few minutes, it made me feel giddy and a little turned on.  I asked Alastair if I could speak with him alone in the bedroom.

 

He followed me in and closed the door.  I stepped beside him and locked it then grabbed him by the neck and kissed him wildly.  I wanted my tongue as deep down his throat as I could put it.  I wanted to feel his manly body against mine and to have him hold me in his strong arms.  But mostly I wanted his dick in my mouth again.  I just couldn’t get enough. 

 

My hands shot to his groin and I unzipped his suit pants.  He reached down for my belt but I backed away.

 

“Not this time tiger.  I just want you to come in my mouth as fast as you can.”

 

I practically threw him on the bed and knelt down before him.  His erection was well on its way and I helped it through his underwear. 

 

Soon I was bobbing up and down on his marvelous ‘fleshcicle’.  It seemed bigger in my now smaller hands but I licked and sucked until I heard his soft moan and he gave me what I wanted.  I savored the taste this time, taking it all in my mouth before swallowing every last delicious bit of it.  God he tasted good and I waited patiently until the last vestiges of it he orgasm made it to my mouth, every drop. 

 

When he was done he lay back and I got up and went to the bathroom.   I checked my face in the mirror and thought I could almost see it get more feminine.  My Adam’s apple seemed to deflate just a bit and my neck thinned out a touch as well.  My eyes seemed just a bit bigger, with more space above them and below my brow.  I think my hairline actually came down my forehead a touch as well.

 

More to my excitement though, I could feel my breast expand just a bit so that now I could get a full handful. 

 

Giancarlo’s magic beauty supplies were littered around the sink area and I found a shade of pink lipstick that was not too far from the shade of lip gloss he had given me.  I put it on and added some more mascara, this time more thickly.  I left it at that since I planned to have him make me over for tonight.  It was time my inner woman came out.

 

It was just after 5PM when I walked out of the bathroom. Alastair was waiting for me. 

 

“I guess the drink is working its magic,” he said kissing me on the cheek.

 

“I don’t feel tipsy.  It was just one drink,” I said, a little confused.

 

“No, no,” he chuckled.  “The drink we just had, that is the catalyst for your transformation.  It is one of the reasons you’re transitioning into a woman. You look great by the way, I like the lipstick choice.”

 

“Ahhh…” I said, catching up.  “ I thought there was something weird about that stuff.  It tasted bitter and chalky that first night but just now it was delicious.  You said you haven’t been putting anything else in it.”

 

“That’s true, only those that can transition find it appealing.  The more you transition the better it tastes.  It is a source of the gift we wield as well, so we drink one or two every day.”

 

“Alison can’t transition can she?  That is why only the four of us took the drink just now?”

 

“You’re quick on the uptake!”

 

“So if that is only one of the reasons, what other things affect it?”

 

“Well, your love making to begin with, but also that you are making love with someone else who has the gift.  Every time we have sex, you get a little closer.  The closer you get, the more sex you’ll want.  Hence, why you just assaulted me.”

 

“I did not,” I said, giving him a little slap on the arm.  “Ok, maybe a little,” I said putting my arms around him.  “But I couldn’t help it.  I just needed to get you inside me somehow and I wanted you so badly.  It’s like I had to have it.”

 

“Oh, I know.  I’ve been there.  That’s transitioning.  Your body needs the sexual energy to change its sex.  It is perfectly normal and, I might add, appreciated.”

 

He leaned down and kissed me.  We broke apart and I wiped the pink lipstick off his lips.

 

“Come on, let’s go back in and figure our plan for tonight.  I’ll open some wine.”

 

“Ok, but I have to fix my lipstick now,” I said and winked at him.

 

“That’s my girl.”

 

I rejoined the group a moment later and there was a glass of white wine waiting for me on the coffee table.  The five of us toasted and settled back with our drinks.  Giancarlo also liked the choice of lipstick as it paired nicely with the shirt.  It was an odd feeling drinking from a glass with lipstick on but also exhilarating.

 

The plan for tonight was a team dinner, but at a very trendy lower Manhattan spot.  Alastair’s PR team had already alerted the usual photographers that he and a couple other important folks were going to be having a private dinner.

 

As we discussed the event, the conversation came around to what I wanted to wear.  I pointed to the large rack of dresses and said nothing.

 

“Perfect,” said Jena, following the line of my finger to the rack and back. “Let’s get to it.” 

 

We spent the next forty-five minutes trying on various items.  Not everything fit, primarily because my waist hadn’t yet tapered in enough.  Since I didn’t need a bra, everything they liked had long plunging necklines showing off ample chest and sternum.  It was an odd sensation, but I agreed with their choices.  Small breast and thin torso lent itself well to this look.

 

In the end, Alastair landed on a stunning black jumpsuit for me to wear.  The top was a black satin that gathered at the waistline and ran up to the shoulders creating the “V” down the front of my torso.  The shoulders had slight padding and the long satin sleeves ended in a heavy cuff but were slit from the top of the arm all the way down to the wrist exposing my arm as it moved. 

 

The high waist had a gold metal infinity belt that just fit around me when I sucked in.  It had a click closure on my hip.  The legs from the waist down to ankle were black satin sequins and cut to taper down to the width of my ankle.

 

“How do you feel about shoes?  We can probably find some flats, maybe the black patent leather?” Jena asked.

 

“Jena, this is your lucky night.  One of my super powers is walking in heels!” I said with a big smile.

 

It was true.  Women’s shoes were an important part of the fashion world and with towering models in the office there was no shortage of shoes that would fit.  Many a late night was spent pretending to parade down the catwalk with coworkers.  My dad would be mortified but, when in Rome…

 

“Really?” she said, “Let’s just see.  I don’t need to see you in a crumpled heap in tomorrow’s Page Six.”

 

“You’re on.  Find me the ones you want me to wear.”

 

Jena knew exactly which box held the shoes she wanted and within seconds held up two four inch black patent leather stiletto heels with impossibly triangular toes.  It wasn’t lost on me that these retailed for around $2500.

 

“I see how it’s going to be,” I said, taking the challenge. 

 

I took the shoes from her then using her as balance brought first my left, then my right foot up slipping on the shoe over my narrow feet. 

 

They were size 9 and as I had suspected they were a perfect fit.

 

I pretended to wobble a bit when I put my right foot down and Jena shot her hands out to steady me.  She started to say something when I shot her a big smile and a wink.  She returned my wink with an incredulous look and then gestured to the length of the room.

 

“Ok, then, let’s see it.”

 

The rest of the team held their glasses of wine and looked on as if it was a spectator sport. 

 

No one ever thought I could do this and so it had always been an easy way to win some beer money off my friends.  The trick was just to keep your weight over the shoe and make sure the heel never met the floor at too great an angle in any direction.  Measured steps were key and to pay attention to surface you were walking on.  The more slick, say a polished marble, the more careful you needed to be.  The floor in the suite was carpet so there wasn’t much danger of slipping.

 

“Right,” I said and effortlessly marched to the front door. 

 

I stopped there and place my feet shoulder width apart, putting my left hand on my left hip and posing for the imaginary cameras.  I leaned a little forward, getting my weight on the ball of my left foot and spun around.  Then, doing my best “I’m a bored model” look, walked the catwalk back to the group, hand still on my hip. 

 

I stopped and posed in front of Alastair.

 

They all began to clap.

 

“Holy Crap,” said Alison.  “I don’t think I can walk that well in heels.  You do have a super power!”

 

I put my right foot behind my left and gave a little curtsy. 

 

“Grazie,” I said.

 

“Bravo,” Giancarlo said.

 

“Well, I guess we have your outfit set!” said Jena.  “Alastair, I’ll get her the bracelets that match the belt.  What do you want to do about jewelry?”

 

“Hmm,” he thought, looking at my bare neck and ears.  “I think we leave the neck bare but lets get some long earrings.  Darling,” he said coming up to me.  “How much discomfort can you stand tonight?  We have some clip on earrings but they might start to hurt after a while.”

 

“It’s ok.  These shoes aren’t going to feel great either.  In for a penny, in for a pound, right?”

 

“That’s my girl,” he said. 

 

It was still odd hearing him call me “darling” and “girl”.

 

“Jena, how about the long ear cuffs?  Giancarlo, will this work with the hairstyle?

“Si, Signoré, I think we can work with that.  I like the dramatic look, maybe hair slicked back?  Let the earrings have the spotlight?” he suggested.

 

“Yes, perhaps we sparkle the chest as well?”

 

“Si, si.  Bené.”

 

“OK.  Giancarlo, you are up.  Make her beautiful.”

 

“She already is, signore,” Giancarlo said, looking at me with a radiant smile.

 

Jena helped me out of the jump suit and I found myself again in just panties.  Alison had been kind enough to get me the blue silk robe again and so I donned the robe and followed Giancarlo to his makeshift beauty counter.

 

We spent an hour getting my hair and make up done.  Giancarlo was meticulous.  He had Jena come in and paint my nails a dark crimson while he worked on my hair.  We started first by slicking back my dark locks, which he held in place with strong holding gel.  He even trimmed the ends so that it was perfectly even in the back.  I think he was a bit disappointed in that slicking back my hair wasn’t much of a challenge for him.  But with the length being not quite to my shoulders, it was an easy but dramatic look.

 

Next he removed the remnants of the day’s make up and started fresh with moisturizer and foundation.  By now, Jena had done my nails and stepped out to get herself ready. 

 

Giancarlo told me to be prepared because this was not an ‘easy, breezy, beautiful’ look but a rather heavy and dramatic work.  He was right, I’ve never had anything close to this much make-up on my face.  He blended the foundation and set it then added blush.  Next he moved to my eyes, first plucking my brows to the shape he wanted and darkening them some. He moved down to my eyelids and gave me a dark, dramatic smoky look, which he accentuated with liner above and below my eye.  He made sure to apply several coats of mascara.  His final act was to liberally apply some sort of subtle glitter onto my neck, chest and cleavage.

 

“Bene,” he said looking at me before selecting a lip color. 

 

I looked in the mirror.  He was a miracle worker for sure, and even though the orange elixir Alastair had given me had soften my face, I still looked a bit like a man in makeup. 

 

I voiced my concern to Giancarlo.

 

“Si, I understand.  Make-up does many wonderful things but it only accentuates what is underneath.  It is time for you to transform your look, James.  Imagine yourself the beauty you want to be.  Picture it.”

 

Just like that, I thought?  Just change my face?  How do you do that? 

 

I stared into the mirror and thought about the woman I wanted to be.  I’d studied faces in my work and school and knew even the science behind beauty.  I closed my eyes and imagined the perfect face. 

 

I felt a tingle in my throat and opened my eyes just in time to see my face ever so slightly morph into the woman I would be.  My Adam’s apple was gone and my face was a softer.  My eyebrows were slightly higher up and the brow bossing, the bony ridge that runs across the bottom of the forehead, was less pronounces.  My nose was smaller, shorter-shaped with a narrower bridge and nostrils and my jawlines formed a soft curve that extended from my earlobe down to my chin.  My face was a smooth woman’s face, lighter in color, and my checks were rounder, check bones higher.  My blue eyes seemed both brighter and deeper as well. 

 

I studied my face thoroughly.  In truth, and in reality, there was a woman staring back at me.

 

Giancarlo hugged me from behind.

 

“Bellissima!  You’ve done it.  What a stunning beauty you are!”

 

He was right.  Whether it was my latent DNA potential or just my imagination, the woman staring back was model gorgeous.  The makeup magic he had performed now looked stunning as the canvas, my face, finally fit the paint.

 

I was speechless as I put my hand gently to my face.

 

“Giancarlo!” I said, hearing that my voice, too, was now a woman’s voice, perhaps and octave higher.

 

“Si, si!  It’s you, bella donna!”

 

“Wow!  Should we get Alastair?”

 

“Non, no, signora.  Let us wait until you come out,” he said smiling again.  “Now, let’s get your lips!”

 

He selected a deep blood read color that matched my nail polish.  First he lined my lips with a deep red then filled in the rest, dabbing a small brush onto the tube of lip stick and painting on the color.  The colored lip made the look.  I was simply stunned and the person staring back at me.

 

As much as we wanted to admire the work in the mirror it was time to get up and get dressed.  Jena had laid out a new set of panties and a control top to help hide the manhood between my legs.  She had also left short silk stockings to cover the area between my ankle and toes.  I donned the new underwear and stockings and with Giancarlo’s help, stepped into the jumpsuit.  Another couple of seconds and I had my heels on as well.   Giancarlo handed me four gold bracelets, two for each wrist, which matched my gold belt.  Next he brought over the ear cuffs that wrapped up from my earlobe to almost the top of my ear and dangled down perhaps four inches.  They actually didn’t hurt too much, at least for now, and the Giancarlo was right, they carried the spotlight for the outfit.

 

Just when I thought he was done, he produced a bottle of perfume.  He gave two spritzes into the air and had me walk through the mist.  It was a fine floral scent that I liked.

 

“Now, we show signore!” he exclaimed.

 

Jenna and Alison were helping each other zip into their outfits near the racks of clothes when I walked in.  Alastair had somehow already donned his suit for the evening and was overseeing their selections.  The pictures from this evening would be all about the women, so he would be involved in their selections of outfits. 

 

Alison looked amazing.  Her large glasses were gone and her gleaming chestnut hair was down and styled.  She wore a black soft angora turtleneck sweater with a high-waist satin skirt with ruched detailing that descended down to her lower calf and showed off her slim figure.  She had on pink stiletto heels that ended in sharp pointed toe.

 

Jena, too, was a vision in a red midi dress. It was cut for a close fit with padded shoulders and draped long sleeves and was saturated in crimson red sequins. She too had on black leg-lengthening stilettos and subtle but intricately detailed silk stockings.

 

They both came around the racks to get a closer look at me.  We all paused as we took each other in.  Alastair stood casually with a grin on his face.  He broke the silence by proclaiming, “It’s going to be a good night!”

 

The three girls, now including me, gushed over each other, hugging and air kissing and I felt like I never had, like I was one of them.   Giancarlo had each of the other two into his bathroom salon to put finishing makeup touches on while Alastair and I had another half glass of wine.

 

“You look stunning, James,” he said, handing me my glass.  “But we can’t really call you James any more can we.  Have you thought of your new name?”

 

“I’ve always liked Gretchen.  Maybe you all can call me Gretch for short.”

 

“Like the guitars?” he asked.

 

“Yeah, they’re kind of cool.  I can be Gretchen in public.”

 

“Very well Gretch, here’s to you,” he said, raising his glass.

 

Soon the five of us were out the door.  Alison wore a heavy pink wool jacket with military style buttons on either side of her torso and a belt at her waist. Jena wore the same amazing oversized soft black jacket I wore the night before and found me a floor length soft wool jacket in black that button around my neck and flared out a bit from the waist. We each had matching gloves as well to protect our hands from the night’s chill.

 

Giancarlo had somehow gotten into a colorful silk suit with open collared shirt and he and Alastair cut a dashing figure in their wool overcoats.

 

Dinner was at 8:30 and we seem to arrive in our black car SUV at that exact moment. 

 

Papparazi crowded around, getting Giancarlo first as he stepped out of the front passenger seat before opening the door for us. 

 

The driver opened Alastair’s door behind him and he came around and helped Giancarlo help the three of us ladies out of the car.  I was careful about where I placed my feet and Alison and I held on to each other as the door to the restaurant was held open for us.  Our table was at the back and we passed other tables of Alastair’s friends.  Our jackets were taken and a photographer Alastair knew got several photos of us all before we sat down.

 

Dinner was going by in a whirl.  The appetizers were amazing and while I decided not to drink anymore wine I stole a sip or two from Alastair’s glass.  We talked and laughed throughout the various courses and I was glad to get to know the team better.  This was only a select few from the couture house and every one of them knew about our ability to transform ourselves.  It was nice to have a small group to confide in and they were great people.  I hoped Alastair would indeed let me come join them. 

 

I needn’t have worried, because just as the main course was served, Alastair proposed a toast.

 

“Ladies, and gentleman,” he said nodding at Giancarlo. “Let me propose a toast to our new friend and hopefully colleague, Gretchen, aka James!  Gretchen, we have so enjoyed these few short days with you and we hope to extend our relationship by having you join our design house here in the city.  Your designs are sharp and focused and with our help, we believe can be a stellar line for our house next fall.  I hope you will consider our invitation to join us, but regardless, you are part of our family now,” he said with a knowing wink.

 

“Here here!” the other three said together and we all clinked our glasses.

 

“I don’t know if you’re expecting me to play it cool or not,” I said, “but I accept your offer to join and look forward to being a part of this family,” I said.  “You’ve all been so…kind to me.”  My voice started to quiver as a sudden wave of emotion came over me.  A tear formed in my eye.

 

“Oh my gosh, I’m going to cry,” I said, part in disbelief at myself and partly in a show of sincerity. 

 

“Ohhh!” Jena and Alison said together, one hugging me and the other taking my hand.

 

“Thank you…” I said collecting myself.  “And thank you Alastair for the belief you’ve shown in me and your incredible help and consideration.  I will forever be grateful!”

 

We clinked glasses again and finished our meals resuming our conversation.

 

It was approaching midnight when Alastair and I got back to the room.  We downed another round of the orange elixir then headed into the bedroom.  I was eager to get him in bed again but when I went into the bathroom to relieve myself I found that my testicles seemed to have disappeared and my penis was almost gone as well.  It was like the double layer of panties had somehow molded my sex into a new shape. I had no trouble relieving myself but I would not be able to use the thing for sex.

 

When I returned to the bedroom Alastair was already in his boxers.  A red negligee had materialized in his hands and after he helped me out of the jumpsuit, I happily let him slide if over my head.  This time my breasts filled out the lacy top.  He took my panties off as he brought down the silky slip.

 

“I’m not the man I was Alastair,” I said in a sultry voice.  “Do you still find me attractive?”  I didn’t wait for his answer before taking him into my arms and kissing him.  Without a word he picked me up into his arms and laid me on the bed.

 

“I do my dear.  I do.  Now, tell me what you want me to do with you.  What is your body telling you it wants?”

 

I knew the moment he asked what I wanted.  I had been having the urge all night, almost every time I looked at him.  It was like a primal craving bubbling up from my very core and while it was foreign to me, I was unable to quell the desire.

 

“I want you to fuck me,” I said breathlessly, spreading my legs.

 

“I know my dear.  I just wanted to hear you say it.  Its all part of the transition,” he said softly and reassuringly.

 

He kissed me, putting his full weight on me and I again felt helpless under his strong body.  Helpless and wanted.  He again held my wrists gently but firmly to the bed and then moved down to nuzzle and then suck on my breasts.  It was an exquisite and electric feeling and gave me a warm sensation in my belly.  I gasped as he moved from one nipple to the next, pulling down the negligee to expose my flesh.  I moaned.

 

“Oh, fuck me Alastair, please.  Fuck me now,” I begged him.  “I want you inside of me. Its all I could think of all night,” I said, baring my inner desire to him.

 

He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a tube of lubricant from the drawer.  Everything had been planned I thought again.  How wonderful.

 

He brought my legs up and put my calves on his shoulders exposing my rear.  He deftly squeezed some of the lube onto his fingers and liberally applied them to my opening.  I felt his fingers enter me and it gave me a shock.  I concentrated and told my self to relax and he continued to rub the lubricant into my anus, widening the hole as he did.  Soon, despite my shock, if began to feel wonderful and I longed for him to stick something more substantial in me.  I heard him apply the lube to his penis and I felt a wave of anticipation.

 

“Are you ready?” he said smiling, baiting me almost.

 

“YES,” I hissed at him.  “Oh please, I need you inside me now!” I said, the intensity of my desire surprising me still.  It was such an odd thing to hear myself say but I also knew it was the only thing I wanted at that moment.

 

“As you wish,” he said and positioned the tip of his beautiful cock at the opening of my ass.  Slowly, steadily he pushed his rod into me, stretching me wider and wider.  He kept pushing until I could feel his balls flush against my upper ass. 

 

“Are you ok?” he asked sweetly.

 

“Ohhh…yes baby,” I moaned.  “Do it!”

 

Slowly he pulled back and as his penis came close to exiting he reversed coarse filling me again with his girth.  He built up his pace, ramming then receding.  Ramming then receding until he was truly and meaningfully fucking me.  He kept it up for sometime and the warmth in my belly began to spread and grow.  Soon I was loosing control of myself in the throws of our lovemaking.

 

He pulled out of me and rolled me over and as I waited for him to situate himself, the anticipation of him entering me from behind was magnificent.  He guided his dick into my hole and grabbed me by my thighs and resumed his pounding.

 

“ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oooohhhhh that’s it.  Fuck me harder!  Don’t stop! AH!” I let out with my new higher pitched voice as the burning in my belly became white hot.   My small breast jiggled every time he thumped his groin into my ass and it made my nipples hard.

 

It was a strange feeling.  I was on all fours with a man pumping me from behind.  I again felt so helpless and dominated and I loved it.  All I wanted was him to fill me up, it was like nothing I had ever felt before.  I wanted the man to fuck me as hard as he could in my ass.  Soon the heat in my belly was too much.

 

“OH….MY….GOD,” I screamed out as a wave of orgasm seemed to crash over me and explode within me.

 

Alastair kept pumping my tight ass and I cooed.  “oh baby, oh baby, oh, please cum, please cum in side me, I want you.” I said.   He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back.

 

“Beg me and I’ll come inside of you!” he said, himself lost in the throws of our sex.

 

“PLEASE!” I begged him, “Please cum in me, make me your bitch tonight,” I said in my last display of submission, giving myself completely to him.  He let go of my head and redoubled his efforts.

 

“Ah…!!” he said and rammed his rod in deep.  I could feel it twitching and then felt his hot cum enter me.  It sent me into another wave of orgasm and I buried my face in the pillow and screamed in ecstasy. 

 

Turns out I’m a screamer.  Who knew?

 

He pumped and twitched and left every last bit of his seed deep in me.  I could feel his softening cock slide out of me, leaving an emptiness in me.  I lay there, ass in the air, face deep in the pillow as the orgasm faded.  I could feel some of his spunk start to escape from my rear and slowly slide down the inside of my leg. 

 

“Wow,” he said, as I backed off the bed careful not to drip onto the sheets.  “That was intense!” he said. 

 

I kissed him hard and then turned for the bathroom. 

 

Thank the lord above there was a bidet.  A few moments under the warm spray and I had cleaned myself up.  I was careful not to let the negligee fall into the water stream as I did.  Soon I had dried off and walked back into the bedroom. 

 

Alastair had thoughtfully laid out my panties so I stepped back into them, noting that my penis, or what was left of it, was unchanged.  I lay down next to him, kissing him.

 

“Holy shit, you really fucked me,” I said.  “It was amazing!  I think I had a girl orgasm.”

 

“Several, by my count,” he corrected me.

 

“Yes.  Several,” I agreed.

 

“You’re very close to fully transitioning,” he said sitting up on his arm.  “I suspect by Friday you’ll be fully endowed with the gift.  Then you’ll be able to change back and forth at will.” 

 

He stroked my hair and his touch sent small shivers across my body.

 

“So, I’ll have a vagina?  That is just so crazy to think about.  But at the same time I really want it.  It’s like, I can’t wait to have it.”

 

“Yes, well you have female hormones coursing through you.  You’re a woman right now for all intent and purposes.  It’s only natural you would want your vagina.  In fact, that is why you wanted me to penetrate you so badly tonight.  That desire to copulate that you felt so strongly was what women feel when they feel sexual desire.” 

 

“You’re used to wanting to stick your dick in something.  That was your biological hardwiring; your imperative. It will take a while to reconcile that you now want some one to stick their dick into you, and to understand that you want them to inseminate you.  That biological drive will seem very foreign to you.”

 

“Yeah…” I said softly, lost in the memory of the odd hunger I had for him to be inside of me.

 

“Just wait until tomorrow.  You’ll be man-crazy all day like some slutty teenage girl,” he said chuckling.  “Lucky for me, I already liked men.  You’ll find it strange…and perhaps thrilling.”

 

“I was attracted to you almost immediately though, so I guess I had it in me,” I said rationalizing

 

“Yeah, but that was a little different.  We had a preternatural attraction because of our shared ability, mine manifest, your’s latent.  That and the cologne was all you needed to want to be with me.”

 

“Yeah, that cologne!  What is that stuff, some sort of mind drug?  It was one of the most wonderful things I’ve ever smelled.”

 

“Sort of, but not really a drug, per se.  It is loaded with my pheromones, which because of our connection, you took to immediately.  It was one of the reasons I gave you the orange drink that first night.  I knew you weren’t just some handsome guy I had picked up.”

 

“ah…” I said, taking in his words.  “I know I should be freaked out by this whole thing.  I can’t even believe how calm I am about this week’s going’s on but somehow, it all just seemed… right.  It felt so right to be with you and listen to you.  None of the societal labels or stigmas that should have scared me seemed to bother me.  It just didn’t matter.”

 

“Perhaps that was your soul coming forward and accepting the gift you were destined to receive,” he posited.  “I’m not a religious or particularly spiritual person but I do think your body and soul knew and gave your mind peace to allow you to accept this gift.”

 

“Maybe.  I guess something like that would explain it.  Making love to you, and more particularly, really wanting to make love to you was very out of character for me.”

 

I turned my head around to face him. 

 

“But I really liked it,” I said softly.

 

“I know you did,” he said confidently before we both went silent and drifted off to sleep.

 

3