Chapter 5 : Poison Nebula technique
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sixth finally sighed, and no longer able to stand on his feet, he sat on the throne, not believing that he had succeeded in killing the plague.،

He knew that the King was hiding a secret, and somehow he would survive as usual, so he used the last thing up in his sleeve, the secret technique of exchanging bodies, leaving him to breathe his last breath into his body and die with his poison.

Ha ha ha

The sixth laughed about this case , killing them all didn't change anything inside of him, it is true that he saved the world from their evil, but it still feels just like the first day he was brought here, the emptiness , that's all he feel inside .

He sighed deeply and thought what he had to do now.

'I'm probably going to die at the hands of that old motherfucker's enemies, or maybe not. ‘

As soon as he thought about this secret, the memories of the King shone in his mind, revealing the mystery that had puzzled him for years, from the circle of magical dimensions drawn on the palm of his hand, he pulled out an amulet with the inscription of a black bird .

This amulet and with the help of one of The Magicians, The Plague was able to bind his soul to it, and every time he was about to die he transferred his consciousness to his old self, changing the future.

The sixth thought that he has seized the body of the king he must live in constant fear of the enemies of the master of toxins who are waiting for him , and even if he convinces them that he has seized his body, the greedy people for the poison Nebula technique won't leave him alone, so the best option is to return to the time of the King's childhood before

Without delay, he cut his finger and let the amulet drink from his blood to activate it and read its own spell, to separate his soul from his body, and to be pulled inside the amulet.

The sixth found himself in a vast dark world and in front of him a long row of Gates realized that each one represents a specific point of time, but all those points were close, the sixth felt desperate to return only a few years will not change anything, But suddenly in a distant place appeared a new portal to an old time point, as soon as he entered it and opened his eyes to find a beautiful girl who wanted his help to stop the war..

————————————–

After Jin got the money, he rented a room, and he tried to organize his ideas.

The flow of memories into his head once made him a little confused, but now things are becoming clearer and clearer

"Let's see, Jin is the real name of the epidemic, and he seems to have been a despot from a young age who cares only for himself, abandoned his mother

That she sacrificed everything for him, and lived a life of banditry”

The last memories of Jin's real shined in his head, to make him feel sick.

"The bastard was planning to kill the girl who Summoned me and steal her money. that explains how he first got the amulet “”

Another memory went through his mind to make him jump off.

" The poison Nebula technique is with me now”

From the circle of magical dimensions drawn on the palm of his hand, he pulled out the book of the poison Nebula, and then plunged into his memories again.

** In this world people rely on space cubes, outwardly they are black cubes with a height of not more than six centimeters, which is a magic tool for storage up to several cubic meters.

This little closed Cube is unbreakable. it has one key.

And the key is a small magic circle of two identical parts drawn with blood, it is impossible for the cube to have two keys, which means that each cube has one owner ( to prevent attempts to steal), and it is impossible for other than the same blood strain to use it( if the owner of the cube dies, his relatives can extract)

The first part draws on the cube and the second on the palm of the hand. This way storage and extraction is done in the cube.

If the cube is lost, the second magic of the key (the magic circle on the palm) can be used to navigate between dimensions and retrieve the cube.

The poison Nebula is a mysterious forbidden technique, found by someone in the hidden ruins, the original Jin killed that person and stole it from him, since it requires that the spirit of the user to be of the poisonous type it was the most suitable technique he could dream of.

"Good he has mastered only the first skill, gaining immunity against toxins will be useful, after exchanging our souls this body is no longer of the poisonous type, on the other hand this book should not appear ever again , we do not need to create a new thug “

The poison Nebula is a force that can kill dozens in an instant , but it's weak against the powerful who are immune to toxins. the epidemic has survived all these years for two reasons.

The first is to send his soul back in time and eliminate his enemies before they can.

And the second, his cruelty and his power, was willing to exterminate an entire city for one person.

Without any hesitation, Jin burned the book of the poison Nebula, destroying the most powerful poison technique known to Artenia.

The problem now is that Jin has lost his distinctive physique, the regenerative ability he had, he has a good knowledge of the Oris and their races, having lived a good time between them, but he is ignorant and fidgeting with human techniques and the memories of the original Jin have done him nothing.

So he has to start from scratch, but how is he going to do that?

After a while, more memories begin to surface, to remember his family history and his childhood days .

” Wow, his mother is an amazing woman, how can she gave birth to an asshole like you, of course, you inherited

this wretchedness from your father…. In the end, the fruit does not fall far from the tree.”

Since I got a second chance, I think I should try the feeling of having a family.”

0