Epilogue
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I did not nearly stress as much for what I was going to wear on my first date with Terry than how I'm stressing now, for my first date with Dragon.

There was nothing I could wear. 

Nothing.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. None of these would work! I pulled a red dress out of the closet and tossed it aside onto the large-and-growing-larger pile of discarded clothes. I pulled out a tiny, white, see-through, floaty t-shirt and contemplated it for a second. Then I threw that onto the pile as well.

I groaned in panic. Fred, George, and Lee were watching amusedly from their beds. They were no help at all. Honestly.

I went onto the 'Gryffindor Third Year Girls' group chat on Messenger and typed out a quick, 'HELP ME!'

All three of them replied at the exact same time.

Lavender: Lemme guess, clothes issue for le date

Parvati: omg she's having a Clothes Crisis bc of draco

Hermione: Be right over.

And sure enough, a literal twenty seconds later and they all tumbled into my dorm.

"OMG Daisy I totally see your problem! None of these would DO." Lavender gushed. "No, no, no! You need something like..."

Minutes later, and we had finally picked the right outfit. A dark blue, sleeveless dress with matching pumps. Yes!

"You guys are geniuses!" I nearly cried at them. We all group-hugged. "Thanks SO much, you literally saved my ass!"

"No problemo!" Lavender grinned.

"Any time." Hermione smiled.

And so I awkwardly met Draco in Hogsmeade. And by awkwardly, I mean tumbling out of the trapdoor to the basement of Honeydukes, and him catching me around the waist before I fell.

"Thanks." I blushed. I was hyper-aware of his hands on me - the places where he touched were burning through my skin, setting my heart ablaze. 

And a million butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. I felt like I was going to swoon when he whispered, "No problem." in my ear and led me out of Honeydukes, with a hand still around my waist. I snuck a sideways glance at him. His hair was extra fluffy and soft-looking, like he'd just got out of the shower. I wanted to run my hands through it...

He led me to the Three Broomsticks, and held the door open for me. I swear I nearly fainted. 

Why didn't I get any of these intense feelings when I was with Terry?

We sat down at a booth in the corner. We just sort of stared at each other for a few minutes, his eyes roaming all over me, mine - well, doing the exact same. His eyes were like grey storms with little flecks of blue, intense and filled with an emotion that I didn't quite catch. He was smiling slightly, biting his lip a little as he surveyed my face. I couldn't stop my eyes flitting down to his lips as he did that. Anything that attracts my attention to his lips made my face turn a brilliant shade of pink, as pointed out to me by my friends in class, and made my mind fill with images of what I could do to those lips.

And that was what was happening now.

"So ... what would you like?" Draco grinned slightly.

"A piece of that ass would be nice." It came straight out of my mouth as soon as I turned my attention to his ass. 

DAMN.

"I'd like a piece of your ass, too." He smirked at me and shifted slightly closer so that our shoulders were touching. I felt his hand trail down my back to my ass, causing tingles all over my skin. His face was inches away from mine as he gazed into my eyes. His were slightly darker than a minute ago. I could feel his breath, a light breeze on my lips...

"But I'll go up and order us some Butterbeer." I sighed as he moved away suddenly, smirking.

He got up and I watched him over to the counter, where he started talking to Madam Rosmerta, his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a black blazer and a white shirt, kinda formal but not really, if you know what I mean. I stared at his ass a bit more, my heart fluttering and my body still tingling where he touched me, until I realised that all the students in the Three Broomsticks were whispering and looking at either Draco or me.

And until Floppy got up from his table with the Three Douchebags and started to make his way over to my table, shooting a glance at his cousin.

"Shit." I hissed, shrinking back against the booth, hoping he'd lose sight of me or something.

But it didn't work, as he slid into the booth next to me.

"The fuck do you want?" I hissed. I shifted away slightly, hoping to subtly wave my hand out the aisle and alert Draco.

"No you don't." Floppy hissed, pinning my hands to the side of the booth. "I just wanted to warn you that your stupid little boyfriend and you are going to get punished."

"What the bloody hell for?" I looked into his eyes and saw fear and hesitation in them. In fact, you could say they were clouding his eyes.

"You got a new boyfriend." He said. "You're mine."

"I'm not yours, and besides, I had Terry when you decided to be more of a twat than usual this year." I said. "Why didn't you 'punish' him?" 

"Because he already had you, and I wouldn't blame him, I wouldn't let you go either, you would be a great fuckbuddy." 

"We weren't fuckb-"

"And Draco's my cousin, and he still took you even though he already knew what I was doing with you." Floppy said.

I rolled my eyes. "So what's our 'punishment' going to be?" I said sarcastically.

"I think you already know what you're going to get." Floppy glided his hand up my thigh. I used the hand he'd freed to do just that, to shove his hand away. "And as for my pussy of a cousin, I'll have to think of something..."

"That's great and all, but could you please leave?" I said. "I don't want to be in your filthy presence any longer."

He raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"Oh, really?" I growled at him. "You really want to push me, when I'm on my first date with the person I care about second most in the world!?"

"Who's the first?" Floppy said, bewildered and thrown off track.

"Harry, duh." I said. "Now, do you really want to push me?"

My hands glowed white, and I felt something in my eyes changing. Floppy's eyes went wide.

"How do you do that?" He asked, his voice trembling.

"Do what?" I stared up at him.

"M-make your eyes go red like that!" He stammered.

"What?" I glanced past him at the window, where I saw my reflection. And so they were - my eyes were glowing bright, blood red. 

Floppy released me, stumbling back to his table, sending me one last fearful glance.

I felt something changing in my eyes again, and I glanced back at the window. My eyes were green again. I had felt that feeling various times throughout the year, like when I was torturing Floppy and when I nearly killed Sirius.

Draco suddenly reappeared, setting the glasses of Butterbeer on the table. He slid into the seat across from mine, and we each grabbed our glasses. 

"Thanks." I said, taking a sip.

"No problem, beautiful." He said, hooking one of his feet around my own and smirking his signature Malfoy smirk slightly at me. Like he can tell how near I am to swooning. Merlin, I love his smirk...

"So, can I take you to the World Cup in August?" He said. 

"Sorry, but the Weasley's already invited Harry and I." I took another sip of Butterbeer. "But I can see you there? Hang out a bit?"

"Maybe stay in my tent for the night?" Draco's hand landed on my knee under the table. "In my bed?"

I slapped his hand away, grinning. "You cheeky boy."

"But you love me anyway." He joked.

"Maybe." I teased.

We continued the casual banter and touching throughout the date, but we didn't kiss. 

Yet.

Draco took my hand as he led me out of the door. I felt his thumb drawing circles on the back of my hand. 

I was melting. I had no idea how on Earth he could make me feel this way.

"Hogsmeade's nice from up here." He said as he led me up a hill. I stared at him as we climbed. His hair was flopping slightly as he ascended, his brows drawn slightly in concentration, and - and he was biting his Godric damn lip! Does he know that that makes me completely crazy with - quite possibly - lust, or does he just do it unconsciously - I think he does -

I tripped over a rock. Nice, Daisy...

But Draco immediately caught me around the waist again. "Thanks." I told him again.

"You know, I don't think you should be walking up this hill when you're too busy staring at my face." He grinned at me, showing off his white teeth. I nearly fainted. "I mean, I want to stare at your face, too."

And then he swept me up into his arms, bridal-style.

"Dragon! Put me the fuck down!" I giggled. But of course I didn't mean it. I liked the feel of his hands under my legs and neck, I liked the feel of myself pressed against his chest, I liked the way he gazed down at me like I was the only thing in the world, I liked the way he didn't even break a sweat when he was climbing a hill AND carrying me, I liked the way I could see his muscles contracting and relaxing under his sleeves. I reached up and slithered my hands around his neck as we continued staring into each others' eyes.

Eventually, we reached the top of the hill, but he didn't put me down. He was right, the view was epic. The houses were all like tiny gingerbread houses, the people small toy-solider sizes, the hill perfect to roll down.

I looked back at Draco. He wasn't even looking at the view. He was looking at me.

"Aren't you going to marvel at the wondrous view?" I said in a fake posh voice.

He shook his head slightly, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Not when I have something better to look at."

His face was getting closer to mine. I could taste his minty breath, which was strange, as we had just drank Butterbeer. His eyes were flickering from mine to my lips. His lips brushed my cheek.

"Can I kiss you, Daisy-Flower?" He said in such a sweet voice I swear I was an inch away from swooning there and then.

"Go ahead." I whispered. I wasn't capable of doing much else. Godric, what was happening to me? Why has Draco turned me into a soppy love-struck girl?

He trailed his lips along my cheek and before I knew it, they were on mine. My heart was exploding in red and pink colours. Every shift of his lips against mine, every rub of his nose against mine, sent me deep into space. He was more than my world; he was my entire universe. 

He gently bit on my lip, and I opened my mouth slightly. Our tongues battled as my hands tugged at his hair, raked up and down his spine, causing Draco to moan softly. His hands tightened around my legs, the back of my neck. It reminded me rather inappropriately of something Parvati, Lavender, and I were sniggering about months ago - Lavender was going on about how the girl she sat beside in Divination had a 'daddy' and she imitated what she probably was like with her 'daddy' - "Choke me, Daddy!" Lavender had squeaked breathlessly, her own hands around her neck, as Parvati and I burst out laughing.  

Damn, that was rather inappropriate. 

His lips trailed down from mine to my jaw, then to my neck, where I felt his cheek nudging against his hand. He sucked on my neck, causing tingles to race down my body. We all know where they're going, so I won't elaborate...

I'm sorry, I'm being rather inappropriate this weather, aren't I? It's because of Draco Malfoy, you see. He inspires this. He causes this. It's his fault.

He bit down lightly on my neck, as I squirmed and moaned his name. I bunched up his hair in my hand and dug my nails into the back of his neck, and he moaned too.

He drifted back to my lips, nibbling on them, and he bit down on my bottom lip, tugging it upwards. 

"Oh my Godric." I meant to moan, but instead came out as, "Ah ma Gffriff."

But eventually we both had to come up for air sooner or later, unfortunately. We broke apart, resting our foreheads together, staring into each other's eyes.

Then I heard cheering and clapping going on below. We both snapped our heads towards the foot of the hill, where everyone in my friend group, and I mean EVERYONE, were cheering. Harry, Terry, Fred and George, Ron, Hermione, and Suzanne were at the front, the last five cheering the loudest and jumping up and down, Terry not clapping or cheering, but gazing up at us with the biggest smile I had ever seen on him. Harry was clapping too, surprisingly, and he was grinning a huge grin. 

I spotted Floppy and the Three Douchebags slouching off away from the back of the massive group, three of them shooting us dark glares, Tim Rudd holding up a subtle thumbs-up sign at me, a small smile on his face. 

"Be my girlfriend?" Draco asked seriously, his grey eyes boring into mine.

"Yes."

~~~

Later, I asked Harry why the fuck he wasn't growling and scowling at Draco and I when we kissed, like when Terry and I did.

"Well, I know Draco is good for you. I know he loves you more than anything else in the world." Harry said, not breaking eye contact with me. "You'd have to be blind AND deaf to not see how in love he is with you. You can see it even in the way he looks at you, in the way he talks to you or about you. He's got it seriously bad for you, Daisy. And you're the exact same for him. No hearts will be broken here." 

"Harry, why didn't you say that about Terry?" I asked, feeling my cheeks burning from what he'd just said.

Harry sighed. "Daisy, he had a reputation in the past for being a fuckboy. I knew sooner or later he was going to break your heart. Also, I was being the brother I'm supposed to be. And besides," I saw a glint in his eyes, "if Draco does more than kiss you, I will destroy him."

I rolled my eyes at him. "C'mere, you silly child." And I pulled my twin brother into a sisterly hug.

~~~

Harry and I went to see Lupin. I had heard a rumour about him leaving because Snape had 'leaked' about him being a werewolf.

I congratulated him on the whole setup of Terry, Floppy, and I. 

"Oh, it's no problem, Daisy." Lupin said, his eyes glazed over. "I've had experience with this in the past..." 

I had a feeling that there was more to this Marauder story than he was letting on...

He also gave us back the Map. Said he could give it back to us legally now, seeing as he wasn't a teacher any more.

We won the House Cup again, Gryffindor House. Fred and George only scraped a few OWLs between them. We played one last game of Ultimate Tag, where I didn't win, because Draco was a Tagger and he was being very seductive.

Children, no, we did NOT have sex.

On the train ride home, Sirius sent us a letter saying that he was safe, and sent Harry and I signed permission forms to go to Hogsmeade. He also said that Ron could keep the tiny owl that had delivered the letters seeing as he didn't have a rat anymore. 

We stepped out onto King's Cross station, where I group-hugged one last time with the boys in my dorm, high-fived Terry and Ron, hugged Hermione and Suzanne, and snogged one last time with Draco. 

"See you in a few weeks!" I called out, waving as Harry and I stepped through the barrier. I was immediately pounced on by Dudley, and Harry, him, and I walked out into the sunshine together.

~~~ 

Next book is 'Daisy Potter and You-Know-Poo's Return' ? Wondering when Daisy and Fred are going to realise their attraction for each other? And Draco and another certain main character? And when Daisy's bisexuality is going to develop? Find out now - it's already up! Love you guys ?

1