Chapter 1
833 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Heavy breathing can be heard inside the room, the scent was alluring and seductive while the two people looked at each other with lust-filled eyes.

"Haa...Kari, slow down"

The sorceress said while biting her lips, feeling pleasure below while the white-haired man on top her only smiled,  licking his lips as if preparing to swallow her in whole.

"Avery, I turned myself into a filthy human just for you. You were complaining how creepy it would be if I did it in my real form so shut up and let me fuck you"

Speaking harsh words while moving faster inside her, Avery felt like she was getting eaten whole by the sly snake on top of her.

"Avery.. My Avery, Are you feeling it inside you? Since we both have good stamina, Let's work hard together tonight~"

He said so while thrusting deeper inside her, Enjoying the sight of her tearing the sheets of the bed while moaning.

"ahh... Kari.."

The man on top of her licked her ears and hugged her, surrounding her whole being and hugging her while thrusting it deeper.
Like a snake wanting to possess and swallow her whole, she felt her insides getting filled while the man hugging her from behind groaned in pleasure and euphoria. 

"Let's work hard tonight Avery~~"

Avery felt pure terror at the man's smile on top of her,  feeling the hard rod touching her buttocks. 

H.. How did this all happen?..

***

What am I doing here? 

Why do I exist again? 

Why does this light thing called magic surrounding me exist?  

Why are they laughing? It's not even that funny. 

Can't everyone just die and drop dead already? I've been waiting for centuries.

Why does work exist?  I don't even enjoy getting forced to stay inside a tower all day.

Why is everything so troublesome and tiring? 

Ah, I wanna die and sleep already. 

Why do I sound so edgy and depressed and so done with life right now?  Am I actually a pro-edgy person unconsciously? No, 
Am I depressed or something?

Avery Le Machitte thought so while looking blankly at the paperwork at the table, her eyes glancing at the clock on top. 
She used wind magic and made the books around her float around,  Searching for something to entertain her bored-self. 

Avery Le Machitte is someone that every intellectual can relate to, 
--A person done with their life. 

A well-accomplished and famous sorceress, She had lived for centuries and had slowly become bored to human life.

and so, she did something that bored people do normally do.
--Running away and leaving everything behind to search for a new entertainment.

************

The infamous sorceress looked over at the  tower and left, not even hesitating a single bit nor considering the consequences and how much the continent will panic on the news of her dissapearance. 

She teleported to the Main Capital of the neighboring country without any difficulty while using a Invisible cloak to disguise herself.

Walking around the roads, Avery felt slight nostalgia at the children playing around and the birds tweeting happily.

So this is whats happening to the human life...

Avery never bothered visiting the human life simply because she was too busy at work and cultivating her magic. 

Unexpectedly, it seems like the rulers are half-decent at the stuff they do. Of course,  Slavery is still a thing since so many nobles and people benefit from it so even if it's illegal, so many people still do it. 

Glancing over at the children walking with chains in their necks, The sight of the ears and tails made everyone around her whisper in contempt.
The act of half-breeding was found as a 'immoral' act that humans view as betrayal to Humanity which is why whenever Half-breeds were found,  they would make it a slave using a magic contract and sell it to nobles and rich-people. 

Although it's definitely better than before,  it's still kinda Shitty. 

Walking past that scene, She was heading to the cafe's and restaurants to see if human food had truly become better when she felt a uncanny aura.

The aura was thick, Dark and robust. It was like a candy urging and seducing her to come closer and Avery was sure that no ordinary human being can ever have this type of aura. 

Humans haven't reached this type of power yet..

It was impossible to be human with this type of power,  Afterall. The human body can only endure so much,  It's either a monster or someone she hadn't heard of. 

Teleporting fastly and following the thick aura, she didn't care no--she knew that anything didn't match her. Was she perhaps too arrogant? too overconfident?

Well,  Living for about a thousand years can make anyone confident.

The forest was dark,  covering the sun from lighting it up while there were a bunch of poisonous plants around her.
She looked over and followed the scent of the aura, ignoring the scared predators hiding from her while she walk towards the unknown thick aura. 

There,  A stone snake was found. Beautiful and long, hidden under the dark shadow of the forest.  It was sealed with a bunch of curses around it,  Frozen from time and space while it stayed still.

The aura around it seemed to tempt her from going closer but Avery stayed still,  inspecting the stone creature before her.
Its eyes were sharp and mouth wide for two sharp fangs to be seen, it looked like it was fighting off someone before getting sealed away. 

Hmm.. It seems to be still conscious though..

Although it wasn't moving, it was using it's aura and mana to draw in people and urge them to unseal him. Those pair of eyes of it's seem to be inspecting and observing her too.

"oh well, sucks to be you"

Saying so without any sympathy for the poor sealed snake, Avery walked away without a care in the world.

That was until it's thick aura attacked her inner core, Narrowing her eyes at its aggressiveness towards her. She used her magic to attack the Stoned-snake, Summoning ice and wind and using one of her most powerful spells due to getting irritated at it attacking her core.

"Finally. It's been centuries since I felt fresh air." 

27