Unfortunate World title
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And still!!!!!!

The undefeated GFC Welterweight Champion Of The World~~

 

Heh,motherfucker how can he still celebrating? at least pretend to be a bit guilty,

 

'HEY! My boy is the one that should be holding the belt,just look at his face dammit! Not a single bruises!

and look there his face is fucking deformed!'

 

My coach kept pointing  out to the judges on how well I look  compare to the champion

haha he does look funny,his left forehead is swollen and look like a horn will potrude out any second now.

 

'Boy' he sighed 'I shouldnt have agree for this,they get blatantly corrupt each day,I should have known better'

 

He look so devastated never saw him like this before,he always good at hiding his emotion.During training he always put on his angry face and never once I saw him wearing a different expression.Still I can tell he always proud of me even though he rarely praise me.I am his only son after all.

 

'yeah yeah whatever,lets get out of here dad the noises is killing me head and my patience is running off'

 

Im about to be suspended for god how know long if I jump that prick right now.He still have the audacity to give me a shit eating grin.Heh I cant wait to see how the internet react to this at least my fame will raise tenfold after this.A prospect robbed of his rightful throne! that could be a nice headline.

Im not only a genius in my sport but also in marketing thats why a prospect like me manage to get a title shot,they cant ignore the potential PPV subcribers im bringing on the table,, ahhh I can smell the money already.

 

'There always next time dont worry stuff happen for a reason!'

A cute high pitch voice brought me back from my day dream,this girl Lucy really know how to tickle my heart at the right spot.

 

'Dont get discourage Moon! dinner tonight will be my treat' she said smiling brightly.

She a bit an airhead but she got the most brightest smile I ever see,I am a sucker for beautiful smile.

 

'Dinner? How bold of you asking me out for a date after I suffered my first ever loss a world title at that' 

I said teasingly with a playful smirk on my face.

 

'No dummy! A date is only for  loving couple,you always stuck in the gym every day you gonna die a virgin you know'

She said puffing her cheek.

 

'Ugh,come on Lucy if I want to,I can get all girls in the world,look at me still in my early twenties,famous,good looking and much importantly im rich'

 

'hmph keep being arrogant and you gonna die single' she said sticking out her toungue.

 

'No worries If there is no one willing to be my girlfriend I will just make you my wife problem solve'

 

'Whaa?' Her face is now red as tomato always fun teasing her.

 

'Hey dad give me my phone you go back first with everyone I got place to go,and Lucy lets do dinner tomorrow night its a date a REAL date'

Before she could open her mouth I quickly step out from the ring and made my way out.

 

'Hey boy where you going?you need to do a checkup!' My dad shouted from the ring

 

'IM FINEE DADD' I shouted back but seem like he cant hear me.My voice got drown by the loud cheering and booing from the fans.

I wave at my fans and clap their hand as I made my way to the exit door.

 

Pheww,I feel much better after I got outside,the noises really start to kill my head felt like my head gonna explode any second now not to mention my left face still felt very numb.Heh,his right hook got me real good he is a world champion after all.As I walk to my lovley G Wagon a mid size four wheel drive luxury SUV I take out my phone and make a call after I get inside the car.

'YOU DIDDD IT BASTARDDD!!!' damn I almost throw my phone away that was one hell of a voice.

'Fuck,tone it down man you hurting me head' I said annoyed by his loud voice.

'oops sorry,well I did like you told me I rigged the fight and make sure you lose.Just like you said the internet is going ham,mann my reputation is on the line'

'Dont worry just pay the judges to take the blame,we made shit tons of money from this fight.Iam the betting favourite,you didnt forget to bet on me losing right?Mann the odds gonna give us millions im not even surprise if we manage to get a hundred mill haha'

'ofc I did!I bet on you losing under 10 different name! I also bet on you winning to lower the suspicion on me having part in this'

'haha look like Mr Dana Green the CEO of GFC gonna lose alot of money'

'well thats what people see,they dont see the fortune I made under the shadow'

'Nice now you just need to comfirm the rematch ahh imagine the PPV money for the rematch.By the way how much PPV this fight manage to attract?'

'oh oh,I forgot as now you just reach 5 million ppv! I believe you will break the PPV record when the exact numbers get out'

fuck 5 million?im better than I thought Floyd Maybreather got nothing on me baby 

 

'well I promise you 3 million ppv so dont forgot our deals 50/50 for the ppv money'

 

'yess ofc,you are my cash cow ofc im gonna feed you well,at least a hundred million is guarantee for you'

 

'fuck you stop calling me your cash cow im no cash cow im your damn golden goose,thats it im hanging up now please settle the post fight interview for me I need to take a rest my head is killing me'

 

'what?is there something wrong? I will get you a check up'

 

'Nah no worries there nothing serious I just ate a delecious right hook its not like im gonna die from that'

 

'haha dont jinx it I will call you later for our futher meeting bye!'

 

hmph,that baldy only got money in his head,well thats why we get along really well great mind think alike.A hundred mills for the ppv and maybe half a hundred mill from the bet damnn maybe I should retire already the rematch can go fuck itself im set for life! If my dad know im the one scheming the robbery he probably gonna disown me.Nah I can just shove him couples of million that ought to calm him down everyone love money right? Now that Im set for life maybe I should start dating,get a wife than buy 10 acre of land so I can spend my time farming with my kids I will never encourage my kids to pursue a career as a fighter I dont want my kids to suffer from dementia or end up cripple this fight game is not forgiving at all you need to be great like me to survive and make a fortune out of it.10 acre of land huh? why not make it 20?or maybe 30?haha im getting greedy better stop now.

 

'ughhh my head feel funny'

 

what the fuck I cant feel my left face at all and my left arms also starting to feel numb,A sleep shall fix it ahh let me close my eyes for a bit.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

That day the world was shocked by the death of  the rising prospect Moon Young.His body was found inside his luxury G Wagon just outside the Madison Square Garden the very place that took his life.Its comfirmd that his death was cause by a brain hemorrhage that occured because of a blunt trauma he rceived on his left temple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0