A Note From The Author
1.1k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! This is a quick message from the author regarding prior and upcoming chapters!

Starting next chapter, Amber’s stats will be slightly different, as you may or may not know I started this as a passion project after not enough sleep and too much anime and that sort of mindset doesn’t blend well with a self consistent mathematical game system in the least!

None of it will be substantial enough to effect the story1though the level up sequences that I poured my heart and soul into are no longer accurate ;~;, so if you’re not the type to try and follow along in the math at home it won’t really mean much to you; for everyone else thanks for your patience as I iron out the kinks in the numbers and kick myself for being so unprepared.

This story may be ‘released’ but honestly I’m starting to look at it as a draft and down the line I think I might come back and give it a rewrite, as it is now though I don’t think I’m going to go back and update all that I’ve already put down on paper because as much as I enjoy tedious math2a whole lot actually, I’d rather keep moving forward and follow Amber’s adventures!

Before I forget, I’ve just recently decided to open up a discord server for discussion purposes! Feel free to drop in and chat it up, its nothing fancy yet, but if it grows I’ll think about giving it a good spit and polish!

https://discord.gg/7jvgbpM

16