The red King
122 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ー Chapter One ー

The servants bowed before the red king. None dared to move, not wanting to end up dead. 

"Have you forgotten the rule 48 that states one must never raised their heads until the king says so off with your head!!!!" The tyrant red king shouted. The male servant was forcefully dragged towards the center of the throne room. The royal guard placing his sword onto the nape of the man. With one slash, the servant's head came rolling down on the ground as a woman among the crowd let out a shrieked of sadness and anger.

The woman slowly stood up, stepping out. "You're no king!!! You've made your subjects and people suffer!!!! You even killed an innocent man that will be the father of this child!!!! Give him back!!!" The woman shouted in rage, holding the unborn child in her. 

"Off with your--" "Enough is enough your highness! You've changed." The man whom was a general of the aerim empire, had draw his sword towards the red king's neck. "Hahahahahahaha--pffttt hahahhahahahahaha. I see. What have I done wrong? I've only been doing what's right!!" "It's not right your highness." The man coldly answered.

"I'm moulding this empire into a perfection!!!! What can't you people understand about what I'm trying to reach!!!!??! You don't know a thing!!" "Forgive me." With one slash, blood was splattered onto the white curtains, the red king's tyrannical ruling has finally come to it's end.

The black haired knight hold the headless body of his beloved. Embarassing the cold lifeless body of his admired king long years ago. "I'm sorry. It was my fault. I wish you to have a joyous life in the afterlife, cyrillus....." 

0