I Got a MAKEOVER From a BEAUTY GURU?! ft. NikkiBeauty
1.8k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey girls, today I'm going to be making over fellow YouTuber PrestonVlogs! He posted a video of dressing as a girl, but I think we can do better, so let's get started."

Preston tried his best to sit still and smile as Nikki fussed around him, putting all sorts of things on his face with different tools and brushes, all while narrating to the camera.

"And voila, a casual daytime look! Now let me get Preston's wig and the outfit we picked out and we'll be back with the final transformation!"

Nikki stopped the camera, suddenly sounding less peppy. "Ok, do you want to go get changed? You can use the bathroom right through that door. Let me know if you need any help with the bra."

Preston laughed nervously. "I think I can handle the bra, but thanks." This was totally not what he had been expecting. Instead of a chill hangout with a cute girl, he felt like he had been swept along by a steamroller of a beauty guru. She was so intense and prepared, completely unlike how he filmed his videos. Maybe that was why she had 1.5 million subscribers and he only had 1.2k. 

He struggled out of his T-shirt and into the padded bra layered dress Nikki had suggested. Before heading back out, he glanced at the bathroom mirror. 

Whoa! Was that him?! His face looked like a hot girl, for real! His short, messy hair looked a bit odd, but he could pass for a lesbian or edgy fashionista. His trance was broken by Nikki calling "You done in there?" and he hurried back out.

Nikki looked him up and down for a moment, making a few adjustments to the dress before nodding. "Sit back down and I'll handle the wig."

She retrieved a mannequin head wearing a super realistic wig along with some kind of mesh cap. She tucked all his real hair under the cap before carefully placing the wig on his head, turning it a bit and smoothing some locks into place before fastening it into place with some hairpins.

"Are you ready to resume recording?" she asked. Preston nodded. Nikki checked her appearance in a nearby mirror, and touched up her makeup. Then she spun Preston's chair around to face away from the camera, before restarting recording.

"Welcome back, girls! As promised, it's time to reveal the final look! So here's the before--" she waited a beat where the editor would insert a shot "--and here's the after!" She spun Preston around to face the camera again. He smiled and waved. "What a difference, right? If you want to know any of the products I used, I have links down in the description. That's all for today, but see you next time, and thanks to SquareShark for sponsoring this video!"

She paused the recording again. "Okay, if you can keep smiling and waving for another minute we're going to get some B-roll from other angles, then you can go get changed."

Preston blinked, confused. "I actually wanted to go out in public like this. I thought that was the point."

"Oh. Oh no, you're not going to try to do a social experiment where you harass retail employees again, are you?"

"What? No, I was just going to walk around some and talk to people. No transphobia, I promise."

Nikki looked concerned. "Maybe I should come with you. I'm not sure I trust your ability to judge what's problematic."

"Yeah, sounds awesome! It can be the other side of this collab, for my channel! Anywhere in particular you want to go? There's a restaurant near here I wanted to try."

"I think I'm going to need to see the final video before I approve you putting my name on it, but I'll tentatively agree. And I am a bit hungry, so that sounds good, as long as they have vegetarian options."


 

58