Chapter 4:The Royal Family
82 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a palace, Indeed it was a Royal Palace. The inside of the palace contained beautiful gardens with amazing flowers blooming through bushes. As the voice of the guard was heard in the palace everyone rushed in front of the palace doors to greet the prince.

As the cart moved towards the main door of the palace a pond could be seen. A pond with beautiful colored stones as its boundary line contained various types of fishes to be feast upon by the palace members. The palace itself was made up of white marble the tiles were made up of jade, the walls were inlaid with beautiful patterns in gold, It was a magnificent palace. Though Dragons didn't care about materialistic things, they still dragons the highest alpha-race to dominate the world, so they made the palace the most beautiful monument in the entire realm.

(white marble monument = taj mahal 'for reference')

As the prince and kavya who was still sleeping in the cart entered the palace, people were standing in line near the passageway of the hall and greeted the prince with a bow. The real reason all these dragons were here was the arrival of a real human and the arrival of fruits and sweets from the human kingdom.

'hmm did I fell asleep'

"hmm"

"oh she's awake,  prince she's awake now!" said one of the men standing in line to greet the prince.

"Human girl, stand up this is the royal palace of The dragon kingdom, you are here to greet the king." said the prince in a soft voice."

'shit am I really in the Dragon kingdom, and even in the dragon palace ... fuc*, oooh ok'

'I don't wanna be a concubine, if he asks me I'll say I'll become a maid or someting but not a concubine, but at least they won't eat me.'

'what should I do ?. what will they do to me? Oh god, save me!!'

As kavya and the prince were walking through the hallway, all servants were watching them staring at Kavya, while kavya kept her head down and walked behind the prince. Three girls were coming towards them.

"Brother, Brother do you bought the sweetest with you, can you give me some now? Please" said a girl who looked like a 14-15-year-old human girl with a glimmer in her eyes and pouted her face to act as a cute little sister.

" No, big brother will give me big fruits like last time we ate," said a 11-year-old looking girl.Both the girls were very cute and good-looking.

'they said brother which means, they are his sisters, both of these girls look really great and wear really good looking clothes like a princess would wear which means that he is a prince, but why would he wear such shags, anyway let's see what happens.'  said Kavya in her mind.

"No, none of you will get anything now, we will get it together after I present all the goods to Father and tell him about this human girl"

"ooh she's a human girl," said the 14-15-year-old looking sister.

"Hi. human girl I am Shri the 2nd princess of the dragon kingdom, and this is my little sister Rumy 3rd princess of the Dragon Kingdom, nice to meet you."

' which means that he is a prince, oh my god how can a prince dress like this?'

"Yes aah..ahh Princess I am very pleased to meet you. aa."

"My name is Kavya.., Kavya I am from the human kingdom of Kailash."

"oh, do you have any sweets would you, like last time you humans offered like 80 years ago, I loved the pink small cup thing do you have any now? hm?"

"Do you?" said Shri with a huge smile wanting some sweets from her.

'Do you want those strawberry cupcakes, But I Don't Have them this prince of yours have them all.

"Stay away from her she is not used to our mana and will fall unconscious if you get too close with her, I have all the offerings in my spatial storage and  I won't be giving it to you until I meet father so let's go to court hall''

Then they both walked toward a big room with a big door and as they went through the door a guard announced.

"4rth prince, 6th and 7th process have arrived in the court hall"

The court hall was a large rectangle room as they walked both sides of them were filled with chairs and people sat on them and in front of them was the king of  the Dragon kingdom. Anyone could tell that he was a king because he sat in front of everyone in a higher position and had a royal, suppressing aura with him. The courtroom looked like this:-

(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3f/La_salle_du_Tr%C3%B4ne_%28Ch%C3%A2teau_de_Fontainebleau%29.jpg/1200px-La_salle_du_Tr%C3%B4ne_%28Ch%C3%A2teau_de_Fontainebleau%29.jpg)

The Dragon King was sitting on the throne and looking at Kavya as soon as Kavya reached near the carpet.

"Father I am back from the human kingdom I have bought all the offerings and found this girl alive near the altar, and I bought her here."

The prince then waved his hand and all the carts containing different fruits sweets jewelry and much more filled the room. As soon as carts appeared in the room everyone present in the room looked at the carts with lust in their eyes and could be seen drooling for fruits.

'He is the ing of this kingdom what should I do!! I'll just stay silent until he tells me to speak.'

'Look at all of them just drooling over the fruits and sweets don't they have any manners as dragons they look so bewildered by these fruits, is it their weakness cant dragons grow fruit, wait the princess said last 80 years ago do they don't know how to make cupcakes, but it's easy, and cant they grow fruits, if it's their weakness I can exploit it and can be saved from being a concubine!!!'

'Oh God thank you for this, Thank you!!!!'

"HUman girl, I am Surya The King of this marvelous Dragon kingdom, What is your m=name?"

"Oh alimghty majesty I am Kavya from the human Kingdom of Kailash."

"What is your purpose of coming here? Everytime you humans offer us these goods, we always find a human girl dead, because of our mana so we never had the chance of questioning them their purpose so, what is your purpose here in my Kingdom?"

"I am here to help"

"Help, haha haaha! What help can you provide us dragons, Kavya??"

"We  Dragons are the mighty beings of the entire universe we are at  the peak of power what help can you humans provide us. I am eager to hear your answer."

"I.. I am hear to grow fruits and... and to make the sweets for you, your Highness "

All the people in the courtroom were shocked hearing this.There were small noises and everyone kept whispering to each other after hearing the words out of Kavya's mouth. EVeryone was in turmoil and constant chats. The King looked to the side of him where a beautiful lady was sitting , she was probably the queen of The Dragon kingdom.

"Kavya, We Dragons have tried multiple times to farm these fruits but we failed all the time, what gives you the confidence to speak that you will grow these fruits for us." Said the Quenn standing up from her throne, all people stopped talking and looked at kavya.

"I am the queen of The Dragon KIngdom."

"Your Highness, these fruits are normal fruits from Human kingdom. I think that these fruits failed to grow in Dragon kingdom because of the rich and dense mana, the human kingdom has very low mana compared to Dragon kingdom and these fruits even in human kingdom are grown at places which doesn't have good mana because plants dont grow fruits if they receive mana. So for these fruits to grow Mana should be very low almost none and the water required to grow these fruits should not have any mana contained in it. "

everyone heard it, They didn't knew abut anything dragons never though that their mana would prevent fruits from growing.

" I can help growing these fruits because I have low mana pool and I also know how to grow these fruits but I will need someones assistance for it."

'AAAH my head , no the mana pool is trembling again'

"Aah" Kavya fell unconscious again.

"Head minister, see whats wrong with her, if what she said is true and can grow us fruits we cant lose her, take her to the guest room treat her and make sure she lives well."

"Yes your highmess I will make sure she is protected"

Some female maids came in the courtroom and grabbed Kavya and took her to guest room while she was unconscious.

"Todays meeting will end here, we will discuss remaining topics tomorrow you all can leave"

"King, queen prince and princesses all stood up and left the court room to go in their respective rooms.

"All hail the King"

"Long live the king, Long live the queen" said all the people in the court room as the royal family left.

"Princess Shri go to the guest room be with kavya and bring her to the dinner today if she wakes up today, and tell head minister to cast a mana shield on her."

"yes father, I will go right away"The princess left to go to guest room.

7