The Morning After
94 9 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I groggily wake up in my room and feel the warmth of the body next to me and the legs entangled with my own, i immediately remember the night before. I was lamenting my pickiness and inability to snag myself a girlfriend becuase of it, So I decided to get drunk and drove to town to find myself a random bar. At the bar, the second i walked in, there was this one girl who just stood out to me. She had a face and body that i could only describe by saying the cute and soft girl next door. Her eyes were a light sahde of green and her hair a light brown. I saw her and figured that I might as well give it a try, after all I might get lucky. I did indeed get lucky. Very lucky because I clearly remember the feeling of resistance last night and the blood shortly after. She was a virgin. It means a lot to me because unless I'm too drunk and horny to care, just the thought of sleeping with a woman who has been with another man makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. I know that it's being picky, but that's how I am and I can't help it. I thought about how lucky I was and immediately decided in my heart to make her mine. She suddenly turned over in her sleep and I stopped thinking of anything else and just looked at her face. Her peaceful sleeping expression coupled with what happened the night before made me feel like protecting her and a strong sense of possessiveness. She was beautiful to me. Then I looked down a little and my breathing got rough. I saw that the sheets had slipped a little and uncovered her breasts. I saw that I had left a hickey above her right nipple and felt extremely proud of myself. I couldn't resist playing with them. After a few minutes of playing with her breasts, she started to awaken. I hurredly stopped playing with them and just sat up against the headboard, thinking of what I would say. She woke up shortly after and started panicking, "My mom's going to kill me", were her first words. Then she turned and saw me. She shrieked while grabbing the sheets which just so happened to pull them off of my crotch which was obviously at full mast, "Who are you, where is this." "Do you really not remember, I saw you at the bar and one thing led to another. Either way, you were a virgin and that surprisingly means a lot to me. So, let's go out and get something to eat and talk about it." She looked at the state of the room and blushed. "Where are my clothes", she cautiously asked. "Don't worry I won't suddenly pounce on you and i ripped your shirt, but the rest is still good. There's a shirt on the dresser." "Where's the bathroom", she asked again. "You could just change in here, after all, we did just sleep together", I remarked hopefully. "No"."Oh well, it's the first door on the right." She got off of the bed and bent down to grab her clothes. I once again marvelled at my luck. Once she reached the door, I said, "Don't run off on me, I still want to talk things out." I figured that she would still try to run and I was right. As soon as I was changed, I rushed to the door to see her moving as quietly as she could towards it. "Hold it", I yelled as I rushed to grab the door ahead of her. "I already told you I wasn't going to pounce on you, I'm happy that I've finally found a virgin. I want to at least date you. It would be stupid if I pounced on you now." She looked up at me and said sarcastically,"I'm a woman alone with a strange man who I drunkenly slept with the night before, how else am I supposed to feel." I felt pretty good because since she was talking more, she was probably starting to come to terms with what had happened and hopefully feeling more comfortable with me. "Hey you're talking more, that's good." I opened the door and motioned her to follow. "Where is this", she asked again. I responded this time. "Well it's basically a small town in the middle of nowhere, but close to somewhere." She seemed to be getting more relaxed after we had gone outside, "Seriously though," She said in a questioning tone. "Good, you finally realized I'm not going to get a hold of you again. We're in Interlachen, it's a small town in between Gainesville, where I picked you up, and Palatka, where I feel like going to eat. "I want to go to Gainesville," she immediately said. "Nope, I don't want to risk you running off before we've had the chance to talk. Get in the car, passenger side. I'll bring you back after we've eaten." She hesitated and got in the car. even a rock could realize by now that I don't want to let her go yet.

3