Chapter 11
4.9k 16 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I sat down on the grass bed I made. Alex instructed me on how to "form" my essence. It was kind of like an aura you would see in those anime, although, it was invisible to the naked eye. You would need to "inject" your essence into your eyes, which would then enhance your eyesight. 

"Alright, stand up. Today you're gonna be fighting me and I'll fix your mistakes, but, I won't go easy on ya." Said Alex, while doing some light stretches. I stood up and focused on the right side of my chest, that's where the essence of your life was. Everybody had it, some aware, others not. I channeled my essence to my eyes, arms, ears,  legs, hands, feet, and chest. It covered my entire body within a second as I had been training this for quite a while now. At a moments notice I could see Alex's essence form around his body as he beckoned me to come at him. I charged forward, going at him from his right and my left. I sent a left hook at his waist, which he calmly blocked with his elbow, punched my other hand and smacked me right in the face with his other hand while giving me advice. "Don't go for such risky moves, take a step back and control your breath. Don't leave yourself so open and use your monstrous essence to your advantage. But, do not rely on it. Also, this isn't boxing, use whatever you can to your advantage."

Alex calmly took a step back while sending me a heal, a natural ability all angels had. I calmed myself down and slowly came towards him, before I suddenly faked a punch, and sent a push kick, which he caught in between his arm and hip. I bent my knee towards him, in response he sent a sweep to my other leg, trying to throw me off balance, I lightly jumped over his sweep and punched him as hard as I could, square in the cheek. He let go of my leg and stepped back a bit, giving some space between us.

He walked towards me in a side stance, with his right arm extending towards me and his left arm in the back near his stomach. He leaned forward, putting his left hand on the ground before lunging at me and sending a jab at face, which I easily blocked. I blocked and tried to counter attack, but before I could he threw some dirt in my eyes, which he had grabbed discreetly while I was focused on his jab. He easily took me down and chuckled a bit before giving me more advice. "What did I tell you, use your environment to your advantage."

We sparred, or more like, I was beaten up for the rest of the day. Although I was getting beaten up, I knew that every single time Alex hit me, there was no anger, jealousy, or any malicious intent in those attacks, and every time I would get hit Alex would heal me. It was a fun day, but it was getting late, so we headed back to the small little house we both lived in. Alex was like a second grandfather to me, I don't remember my first one as he had passed away before I could properly remember him. All I know is that he used to spoil me as a child, giving me candies and toffee's secretly when I cried. He seemed like a great grandfather, it was a shame I could never properly spend time with him. I only hope he is living a happy afterlife.

We headed back and started making dinner. Oh yeah, did I mention that an angel's heal can "heal" or in this case, grow a plant/tree instantly? That's how we had vegetables and exotic fruits in this type of environment. We both ate and went to our makeshift beds, although it wasn't the best, it was better than the ground. To block the bugs I spread my essence out to cover the beds, that way, any insect or animal that comes close to them would feel a repulsion and would faint if they get too close. I put my essence down because, apparently, I had an inhuman amount of it. Way more than he had ever seen in his entire lifetime.

I crawled onto my bed and fell into a deep sleep...

***

In a building, 4 woman sat at a round table. One with dark wings like an angel, another one with the same wings but pure white, a woman with a tail and wolf ears, and a woman with sharp ears and green eyes. The pure angel was the one to break the ice. "What do you want Belle..." Said Kiyomi with a clearly visible irritated expression. 

The elf named Belle with translucent green eyes spoke with a smile. "I want what everyone else here wants. Him, and I am willing to work together to get him. Whether we share him or fight each other to the death for him in the end, I don't care. I just want him."

The wolf girl, Isa Hiromi, responded almost instantly. "We can talk about that later, first, we need to kill that fucker dirtying my hubby. Alex."

As the girls talked, they eventually came to a conclusion. They could settle their disputes later, but first they needed to capture their prey. They all already knew they would turn on each other as soon as Alex was killed or even before, but they all are taking that gamble and will try their best to have him to themselves. 

However, they had a fatal flaw in all their plans. The flaw was that the "prey", could very well be the hunter...

102