Chapter 14
4.5k 23 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I went berserk, I could see all of them, including me, blackout. Then, I could see something. It was... a memory? I wasn't sure, I could recognize a few people. 4 devils. Kana, Hiromi, Kiyomi, and Belle. We were sitting around a floating, ethereal table. I was chained up in some sort of golden, glowing chains. My 'body' felt heavy and my mind strained, weak you could say. There were 2 women I didn't recognize. A catgirl, no, a kitsune, and a mermaid...? But as I was observing them, I could see a familiar face. It was Alex! Why is he here? What does this mean?!?! Why am I chained up like this and why can't I understand what they're saying?!?! Suddenly, I could feel an awful migraine, my head hurt like hell and it felt like someone was shoving something into my head through my ears! 

It makes sense. Everything makes sense... I am that 'Asam' god. These women weren't just randomly attached to me for no reason, they chased me here, losing their divinity in the process! The reason I was a chaos angel and the reason for my special ability is because of my godhood. My past godhood. Most importantly, I know what will happen if I get captured by these women again, I know that I can't win against all of them. One by one is the only way to reclaim my freedom, I will NOT make the same mistake my past life did. 

Shortly after that 'flashback', I woke up, but so did everyone else. I flew into the air, or well, tried. Kiyomi flew up and forced me down, it was obvious she had much more energy than me at the moment, after all, I had used nearly all of my energy. As I was knocked down, Hiromi lunged towards me with her sharp claws, I narrowly dodged and sent a punch. Before my punch could reach her I could feel a kick from my back, it was Belle, sending me flying towards Kana. Kana saw me flying towards her, half knocked out, grabbed me and smoothly threw me onto the ground. My body bouncing once before I tried to get up, in which Hiyomi jumped on top of me, my face stuck between her thighs and my nose right in front of her dripping wet pussy. Out of desperation, I tried to bite her. Instead of a chance to escape all I received was a strong elbow to my nose and my consciousness fading, the last thing I could see was Hiyomi looking down at me, just like before. It was like nothing had changed...

**

An unknown amount of time later...

The first thing I could see when I had woken up was darkness and a lamp. I could feel someone hugging me tightly from my back, their arms wrapped around my body and legs locking me in place, it was evident that they had large breasts as I could feel it on my back, so it was either Hiyomi or Kiyomi. My body still felt weak, and my essence had still not recovered. As my eyes were adjusting to the light, she whispered into my ear. "Do you remember?" It was Hiyomi. "Do you remember how we tried to protect you? How you rejected that protection and care and threw it into the ground like it was useless garbage? DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU KICKED ME AWAY LIKE I WAS JUST ANOTHER PEBBLE ON THE STREET?!?!" I remained silent, she was delusional, how could chaining me up, raping me and- but in the middle of my self-rant, I could feel a stinging pain on my right upper thigh. 

She... She stabbed me using... Using her claws, slowly ripping through my skin. She yelled in excitement. "YES... YES!! Why didn't I think of this sooner?!?! If you keep running away, I would just make sure you couldn't without my help! Right?" She then looked at me with a grin, a devilish grin with eyes of pure madness. Her eyes shaking and constantly pacing back and forth, inspecting every inch of my body, her pupils becoming as small as dots while her body constantly kept shaking and turning. She looked insane, ready to kill me at a moment's notice. I knew I would die if I tried to resist, so I tried calming her down with words. "Wait, Hiyomi, please don't. I... I'll hate you if you do, because it's going to hurt so please don't! 

She smiled and placed her lips next to my ear. "Fuu~♥" she gently blew into my ear, causing me to flinch before whispering into it once more. "I don't care~" 

Slice.

Strangely, I felt nothing, I looked down and could see one of my legs roughly cut. Blood spewed out everywhere before new skin quickly grew over it. It was Kiyomi, in the corner of the room, wearing that same smile as Hiyomi, they both looked like psychopaths, like they had lost their minds. 

Slice.

Another clean cut through my other leg, this time I could feel it, I screamed, louder than I had probably ever screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK…! FUCK FUCK FUCKING- AHHHHHHHH" 

I couldn't help it, the pain felt like it flowed throughout my body, and to make it worse, Hiyomi stuck her hand out and grabbed my severed leg, covering her hand with my blood. Finally, after a few seconds, Kiyomi closed the wound, purposefully watching me scream in pain, using one hand to touch herself and the other to heal me. Next were my arms, I tried to resist but at this point, there was no chance, no reason to. It was unfair, life was unfair. All I wanted to do was live, yet I wasn't even able to do that. I still don't understand their reasoning, why… Where did it go wrong!?!? 

Surprisingly, I had managed to shake off Hiyomi, falling face-first onto the ground and crawling my way to the door. Watching me, all the way, before slowly undressing. I could see their womanly juices flow down, one of them grabbed my hair and threw me into the wall, causing me to slam my head on the wall and bounce onto the mattress. As they came towards me Hiyomi grabbed my hair and shoved her pussy onto my mouth while Kiyomi started to slowly lick my entire dick from the tip to my balls. She used her innate healing powers to 'heal' my dick and cause an erection, sending pleasure throughout my entire body and blocking me from cumming, only allowing me to cum when she wants me to…

As I unwillingly ate out Hiyomi's pussy, I could feel my dick being enveloped by Kiyomi's breasts. She sucked the tip while stroking the rest of my dick with her breasts. As Kiyomi made me involuntarily moan, Hiyomi shoved her pussy into my face even further and came into my mouth. I felt like I was going to drown in the endless stream of love nectar that was flowing into my mouth. "Hnng~♥ ahhh fuck~♥ I've missed this sooo much~" said Hiyomi.

"Now it's time for the main dish~♥" said Kiyomi as she inserted my dick into her pussy in a reverse cowgirl position. I could see the ripples in her ass as she bounced up and down as Hiyomi got off my face and initiated a deep kiss, leading my fingers into her pussy while she played with her breasts.

Ommited...


don't feel like writing smut, not feeling horny at all lately...

85