Chapter 24
1.7k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up the sound of my cage rattling, the silhouette of a woman opening the door. I could hear men grunting and women crying far away from my cell, the sounds bringing back memories I'd rather have forgotten.

 

The door slowly opened…

 

It was…

 

It was a woman in steel-plated armour, the steel covering the entirety of her body, up until her neck. She almost looked like a knight from the medieval era.

 

She had short blonde hair with frozen tips, deep violet eyes with small lips.

 

Emotionally looking down at me, she smirked. Her eyes slightly widening in surprise as she spoke. "Better than I thought. I guess that ruthless bitch wouldn't choose you for no reason, eh?"

 

Laughing to herself, she licked her lips. "Finally something good!" She said.

 

"And who the fuck are you?" I asked her, getting ready to counter attack if she struck. I was weak right now but I could still use the techniques. I just had to hope she wasn't strong. 

 

She took a step forward, leaning forward as I stood up, only a few steps away from her. With her hands behind her back, she happily replied. "Your warden!" 

 

Two things. She could either be my exit ticket, or make my prison life hell. Perhaps hearing the commotion, the small girl on my right flinched.

 

She started shaking while pretending to be asleep, causing me to wonder. 'What's so scary about her?'

 

The next second, before I could react, she was next to me, her arms already over my shoulder and dropping down to my chest as she glided her hands against my entire body. 

 

She was strong. Too strong. I couldn't even shake in her grasp. She held me completely still like I was a new toy she just got. I was at her will. 

 

<Small Girl's POV>

 

I could see her play with my onii-chan. She held him from behind. She was doing bad things to him. 

 

I was scared. I pretended to sleep, but the ground was cold and they were so loud. I could hear him struggling. I started to cry. 

 

Why would she do that to him? He didn't do anything bad. I opened my eyes, but only a little bit to see what was happening. 

 

She was putting her face into her… Private part. Holding him by the hair as he held onto her legs, trying to wiggle out.

 

It hurt to watch him. Something inside felt tight. I didn't like it, I didn't want it. It hurt watching him. I wanted to get her off of him. I wanted to kill her. Why was she doing this? I'm going to kill her. 

 

I really want to just rip her arms off. I want to see him smile. I want him to pat me. He was the only person apart from my sister that was ever nice to me. 

 

It hadn't even been that long, but something about him made me… Happy. 

 

He looked so big and reliable. His dark brown eyes tempted me. Every pat he gave me felt so warm. The food he gave me because he liked me. 

 

I wanted to do the same thing she was doing. I wanted to just take him by the neck and force myself onto him. 

 

I think I can understand why all those other men wanted to force themselves onto me now.  

 

'I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him. I'm going to take him.'

 

"Hahahahhaahaha! Struggle! Struggle more! I love watching pussies like you struggle then beg. Keep struggling!" The warden said as she started to push down her entire body weight onto him. 

 

I realized what was happening. I needed to stop… Stop her?

 

How… How would I… How can I stop her?

 

Just… Just thinking about what she was doing to him made me feel weird. I wanted to…

 

I wanted to do it myself. 

 

<Older Sister POV>

 

I watched as she stood in front of his door. I already knew she was going to come. I was just waiting for it to finally happen. 

 

She didn't take long on this one, huh.

 

His confused face soon turned to be wary, knowing she wasn't good news. 

 

I just hoped my little sister didn't have to see this, but I really do want to see this. I want to see him suffer. 

 

I want to see him make faces he's never made, just like all that others.

 

The beautiful faces they make when they're about to die… Oh it's just! It's just unexplainable how good it feels! I want to just go in there myself and make him feel pain he's never felt. 

 

I want to choke him. I want to just fuck him up, feel his heart beat faster and just faster and faster and faster until it stops! I can't… 

 

I can't hold back, I need… I need, I want, something! Something I can just squeeze to death! I just want to tear someone apart! 

 

The only thing on my mind was 'When is it going to be my turn?' 

 

But I couldn't, no, n- Yes! Yes you can! You will. It's been too long! I'm go- No!

 

Stop! Get the fuck out of my head! I don't want to! 

 

But you will.

 

Just like last time.

 

<Masa's POV>

 

Obviously overpowering me with no chance to resist. I gave up. My arms went limp as she continued to stuff her disgusting vagina up my face. 

 

I closed my eyes, just trying to let the time pass. 

 

But she stopped as well. 

 

She looked down at me, confused, or something along the lines of that. 

 

I didn't care anymore. 

 

Perhaps disappointed, she slapped my face, trying to slap me awake? 

 

"Little bitch boy already done? What? You can't take more?" She mocked. 

 

The sting of her also settled as we continued to stare at each other. 

 

"Ah whatever you fucking pussy boy. I'll be back later anyways. Tch." She said as she got off of me. Sending a hard kick into my stomach before walking off and locking the door. 

 

'A bit anticlimactic' I thought to myself as I tried to ease the pain in my abdomen. Sliding my back down against the wall, I started to gag. 

 

A little bit of puke coming out but I swallowed it back down, leaving a horrible aftertaste in my mouth, my breath smelling even worse now. 

 

'Was it… Real? Was I really a god? Why? Why am I so… So weak? I don't understand? Why is it only me? Why can't I just be happy? Why couldn't I just have a normal life? Is this where I breakdown? What's happening to me? Why? I just can't… I don't… Why… Why did this have to happen?' I asked myself as tears started to converge. 

 

I put my head down into my knees, letting my pants soak the water up.

 

I silently wept as I tried to sleep. Thinking about the past. My sister. 

 

I loved her. She was my only… She was the reason I lived. Why? I don't even know, is that thing really my sister? 

 

I refused to believe it. There was no way she acted innocent that entire time. From my childhood… Childhood?

 

I…

 

I don't remember her in my childhood?

How do you feel about the quality of this chapter?
  • Good Votes: 44 72.1%
  • Meh Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Below average Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Poor Votes: 1 1.6%
Total voters: 61
34