Chapter 1 – The Fall
134 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"..Your Honor... although Dr Erskine's assistance did indeed save lives, the very fact that he whisked his victims away to his home nearby rather than the nearest hospital, shows a distinct lack of common sense. Furthermore, the very procedures he performed on them, using body parts of donors who did not give consent, were unethical and downright macabre!" the prosecutor said

"Objection! They were all in a horrendous train crash! Over 200 people died and my client saved 3 of them! The injuries suffered by the patients were so horrendous, my client had no choice but to do everything he could to save their lives! And they're patients, not victims!" the defense lawyer argued.

"Those procedures are experimental and have not been approved by any medical authority because of the ethics involved. They were never willingly his patients." the prosecution shouted

"He saved their lives!" the defense shouted back

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* the judged banged his gavel. 

"Just call your witness" the judge said

"Fine! My first witness is Mr...uh..... John Connelly" the prosecution said as a slim man walked in wearing jeans and a loose fitting sweater. 

After the swearing in, the prosecution started the questioning

"Mr... uh.. .Connelly... was it this man who performed the dangerous and unwarranted surgery on you?" the prosecution asked

"Yes" the man said with a black look on his face. He didn't even look at Dr Erskine's direction.  

"And you didn't consent to this procedure did you?" the prosecution said

"No... no I did no" Mr Connelly answered

"I have no more questions" the prosecution said with a sly smile. 

The defense attorney got up and walked to the witness

"Mr Connelly... My client... without his procedure, you would not be living today, do you acknowledge that?" the defense attorney asked

The witness looked away, but nodded slightly. 

He looked to the jury and showed several documents. 

"Mr Connelly's lower body was crushed, as were his arms. If my client didn't rescue him, he had a 90% chance of dying. Even if he lived, he would need to undergo a Hemicorporectomy, which means his body would be amputated the waist down, as well as lose both his hands. As you can see, he walked in completely fine today. He's living and can continue living a normal life." the defense attorney said

"A normal life? How can I live a normal life like this?" the witness suddenly stood up and pulled up his sweater. 

Underneath it, were two large breasts barely held in place by a badly fitting bra. 

Mr Connelly continued by unbuckling his jeans and pulling down his panties, revealing a bushy groin and a female vagina!

The jury gasped. 

The prosecutor started explaining. 

"As you can all see... Dr Erskine transplanted Mr Connelly's head onto a female body! He would have to live his entire life on anti-rejection drugs and have psychological issues the rest of his life, living as a female" the prosecutor said

"No! There was no other available body around! The woman's head was crushed and provided the best chance of his survival! And my procedure is flawless! There would be no rejection of the body, and the body didn't even have to be the same blood type!" Dr Erskine yelled

"Silence!" the judge said as he banged his gavel again. 

"Ahem... as I was saying. My client did what was best with the tools available to him. Saving lives was his only priority. Mr Connelly would be dead if not for the quick actions of my client" the defense attorney said as he sat down. 

"And what of the family of the dead woman? Her name was Maria Mello, a rich socialite from New York. She had a fiancée.."

The trial went on as more of those Dr Erskine saved were brought in.

A blonde woman named Constance Adams was the second witness. Her right hand was replaced from the elbow down by a large muscular arm of a dead black man.   

The third witness was a teenager by the name of Sandra Diaz. Both her legs were replaced at the hips by the very same muscular black man.

The criminal case ended and the criminal charge of criminal negligence was not proven as his victims all survived and were functioning amazingly fine. However, due to the court case being so public and long, he was kept in prison for the whole period of the multiple cases against him, which was over a year. 

Dr Frank Erskine was found guilty of malpractice. His medical license would be stripped from him and he was banned for life from practicing in the US. 

It was fortunate that the people he saved all lived, but the 3 victims and the family members of the woman Maria Mello and the black man Jamal Jackson successfully sued him in the civil courts, winning a total of US350 million. 

While in prison, he watched in shock and disappointment as his fiancée, fellow doctor Dr Jennifer Lawson publically broke up with him, and all his friends in the medical field abandoned and discredited him. 

After the cases were over, and he was released from prison, he exited his cab and stood outside what was once his brickstone apartment in the affluent part of town. 

It was foreclosed on him while he was in prison and he could see a family already living inside. 

Thunder rumbled and the skies opened as rain poured on him. 

"Just perfect" he said as he turned and walked down the street. 

Suddenly, a van pulled over and pulled him into the back as it drove off. 

Inside, he was punched and beaten up, and he didn't even know why. 

--

*CLACK*

Bright lights shone onto Frank Erskine's face as he opened his swollen eyes. 

He was in a dark room and was tied, naked to a wooden chair. 

He had cracked ribs and his whole face was bloody and beaten. 

Several men stood around him, but they looked like they were from two different groups. 

On one side were that looked like Mafia mobsters, all dressed in Italian suits, while the other side were black gangbangers, dressed in drooping pants and rapper style clothes. 

A large black man walked up to him and hit him on the face with the butt of his pistol 

"You may wonder why you are here motherfucker. Well, I'll tell you why. The body you butchered up was my brother Jamal!" the muscular black man yelled directly into Frank's face

"And the woman's body you donated to that guy... she was my fiancée! I didn't even get to bury her body!" one of the men in a smart Italian suit said as he kicked Frank directly in his balls, causing Frank to scream in pain.  

"Scream all you want sucker! We'll make sure you will live to regret living" the black man laughed. 

--

A van drove past the hospital and a limp body flew out the open side door, landing heavily onto the ground. 

"What... paramedics!" the security guard at the emergency ward standing close by yelled. 

The paramedics, who were on standby next to their ambulances rushed to the body and found that he was barely breathing. 

His face was badly mutilated with cuts by a knife and his arms and legs were broken and bent in the directions they were never meant to bend. 

They immediately performed CPR and emergency procedures to save his life as they quickly secured him on a gurney and rushed him into the emergency room.  

2