Chapter 3 – Quick Vengeance
157 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank regained consciousness, opening his eyes... only he didn't have any eyes to open. 

"What.. who.." he asked in a mechanical voice as he saw a gorgeous woman dressed in a satin gown, untied and open in the middle, showing the skin between her breasts all the way to her hairless crotch. She had long straight black hair that went down all the way down her back to her waist as she walked around elegantly. 

Frank stopped for a moment, realizing that his voice sounded weird and robotic. 

"Oh.. you're finally up. The mind link worked" the woman smiled. 

"Mind...what?" Frank asked robotically. 

"Your body was ruined and you were blind. So I linked your mind here with one of my company products" she smiled

"I don't understand" Frank said

The woman walked over to him and picked him up. He was shocked. How could she pick him up so easily. Why was he so small and short?

"Let me show you" she smiled as she brought Frank to a nearby full length mirror

To Frank's shock, he saw the gorgeous woman carrying a stuffed 2 foot long teddy bear! He was the teddy bear!

"Now do you understand? This is one of the basic models. You aren't able to move, just talk and see. I used this model as a safe way to see you out of your coma" she said as she started walking around what looked like an opulent mansion. 

"Where.. where is this?" Frank asked as the many rooms they passed had sounds of screams and moans. 

"This is my mansion. I run a S&M dungeon in this mansion." she smiled, as if that explained everything. 

"I don't understand. Where are you bringing me?" he asked

"I'm bringing you to see your real body" she said as they walked into the furthest room down the hall. 

Inside, Frank was shocked to see his own body strapped to a table. 

There were wires and tubes all over his body, including feeding and waste tubes. His bandages were opened up, revealing his mutilated face without a nose and his eyes were blinded. 

But there was a contraption that looked like a ring attached to his head, which connected him to the teddy bear. 

"As you can see, your body was so badly ravaged that we could only keep you alive. And even so, we don't know for how long" she said

"Then, why are you doing this? What do you want from me? I'm dying" Frank said

"No... not necessarily. I became aware about your research a while ago, but as with other ideas, I wasn't convinced you could do what you said you could do... transplant body parts so simply as you did to those train wreck victims. But once you've proven you can really do it, I want you for your skills" she said

"My... skills? I can't even move" Frank said

"You can transplant body parts. All you need is a body, correct? I can arrange that" she said

"But who will be able to do the transplant? I am the only one who has the experience and know how.." Frank said

"I know. You will operate on your own body" she smiled

"But... how.." Frank asked again. 

"Using this" she said, pointing to the ring on his actual head. 

"This is one of the technologies I've invested in. You would be able to remotely control robotic parts to transplant any body part you need. I am just unsure how much you can do to repair your body" she said

"You will do this for me? Why?" Frank asked

"Skills like yours are incredibly rare. My organization has need for people like you. Tell me what type of body you want, and I will secure a donor body" she said

Although he still wasn't sure, but the possibilities of gaining a new body excited him. 

"If there's no questions asked, I do have somebody I want" Frank said in his mechanical voice. 

"That's good. Who?" the woman asked

"The people who planned to kill me. I want both by ex-fiancée Jennifer Lawson and former colleague Aaron Balmer" Frank said

"Excellent. I like a decisive man. So do you agree to work for me?" she asked

"Sure. I have nothing to live for but revenge now" he said

"Then pleasure to do business with you. My name is Camie" the woman said

"Frank.... Frank Erskine" the teddy bear said. 

--

Jennifer moaned as she opened her eyes. 

She was confused where she was and wondered why she was here.

She felt as if she was unconscious for days as her whole body felt stiff and exhausted.  

Suddenly, she realized that she was completely naked and was strapped down onto a metal table. 

She panicked and looked around when she suddenly screamed.

She saw Aaron's limp body, also tied naked to another table. 

Only, he seemed to be gasping to breathe, but he could not say anything. 

His eyes were missing as was his tongue. 

A robot with a square head and 4 arms seemed to be moving around each arm independently. 

As Aaron tried to scream, the robot turned around, holding his penis and testicles in its hands. 

"Oh... Jennifer.... Didn't expect you to wake up. I guess having known what would happen to you is a good thing too, since I would want to see you realize that you messed with the wrong person. 

"Please release me. I won't tell anyone. I didn't do anything to you.. please" Jennifer begged. 

"Didn't do anything to me? Both of you tried to kill me. While I didn't trust Aaron, I trusted you... and you broke my heart" the robot said

"What? I didn't..." Jennifer said when she saw the robot wheel over it's body to another body nearby, strapped on a table as well. 

It was then that Jennifer realized who it was

Although the person's head was wrapped up, his body was fully exposed, showing all the nasty wounds on his body. 

The robot placed the severed penis into an icebox nearby when it turned around to face Jennifer. 

"What... don't please... Frank... please" Jennifer begged. 

"I've already transplanted Aaron's eyes and tongue to replace the ones I lost. I've reshaped my face so nobody can recognize me.  I have also prepared my new penis. Now I need a new body" the robot said as one of his robotic hands which had a saw on it started whirling. 

"No... you have Aaron's body. Please spare me" Jennifer screamed

"I've always wanted to fuck your gorgeous body. But you always told me you were saving yourself for our marriage. But with Aaron, it's all fine to fuck him isn't it? Now I will own your body forever, and play with it as I wish. Goodbye unfaithful whore" the robot said. 

 

4