Worm on the hook
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Was a hot California day and Jane needed an iced drink, badly. The lighting was perfect but she still added a filter. Wearing a strapless top, hair tousled in a hot mess bun, lip glossed up she snapped a pic and posted it on Instagram #picaday . It wound up on her feed, practically an afterthought on a busy day. A notification popped up for a comment, it read:

"There is no special reason for this message; I just want to steal a single moment of your busy life and hope to make you smile when I say: You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen"

Hmmm, unsolicited compliment from a random strange man on a not so flattering photo from 2 weeks ago. She went to sleep that night next to her husband who had no idea her heart was a aflutter over a smattering of pretty words.

Lou was, from outward appearances, an ideal husband especially in this day in age. Faithful, smart, devoted, loving man who didn't have a wandering eye. Sexual chemistry drew them together in the beginning and all but lately, he kept the fire burning. He was handsome, tall , broad shouldered with green eyes and a shaved head. Like the majority of men in their 40s he battled a tummy bulge but it didn't diminish his charm. 

Jane woke up to another notification from Instagram, this time a private message. The mysterious stranger had liked a few of her photos overnight but she was most intrigued by getting a message.  She carefully rolled out of her husband's grasp to open her inbox. This stranger, whose handle was 2 first names and a year sent the same comment from her 2 week old pic as a message. Her brow furrowed. She clicked on his profile. Randy claimed to be a Civil Engineer from New Jersey and listed an email address. 

 

0