111 – Entanglement
659 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A/N: NSFW chapter, but also super saccharine

The hallway just went on and on. Somehow, despite the ever present haze of steam, the walls were dry. Neither of them paid attention to anything about their environment beyond that which was necessary to reach a particular heavy door. Past it was yet another short hallway with another door at the other end and four stalls to the right, each effectively a shower rendered in centuries-old marble, with a projection glyph showing the controls and water temperature in some archaic unit. Neither of them even considered stepping into the stall, instead just placing their weapons into Fog Storage, walking over to the other door and entering into the pool room proper. 

It wasn’t a particularly large chamber, with a pool just barely large enough to swim in, bearing steps at the edges and even seats right in the stone. There were drains all around and a dragon-themed fountainhead on the back wall that constantly sprayed green-tinted steaming water, with a seat right under it. A part of the dry floor space was taken up by a round marble coffee, and for some reason it had claw marks

Off to the side were alcoves with stone shelves, the bottoms of which had shoe outlines, with a few shelves on the wall next to them. Addled by eros as they were, the pair had at least the good judgment to strip off most of their clothes before diving into the water, Zel setting down the towels and salts on the shelves, only now noticing what the salts were. White, green, red. Mundane, Viriditas, Rubedo. Of course.

As Zel grabbed a towel and stepped into one of the alcoves, she realized that it was far too tiny to cover her properly. In fact, she was quite certain she’d grabbed a towel meant for someone half her size. She decided to use it anyway, just for the fun of it… And because she knew the appeal of an article of clothing that utterly failed to cover up much of anything.

Shedding her clothes, she found that the enchanted fabric didn’t just come off the way it usually did, but it outright lost all traction and slipped right off her the moment she touched it with the intent to take it off. Even her panties just fell off, trailing long glistening strands between her legs.

Wrapping the towel around her waist, she couldn’t help but grin at the fact that it barely even reached halfway down her thighs… And then she waited. Waited until she heard bare feet on marble echo right outside her alcove, only to find herself pushed up against the wall for once just as she turned around.

Zef slammed her open palms against the wall behind the two-meter living statue, staring up at her, both eyes open to the fullest extent. It was so sudden, so out of nowhere, that Zelsys was for once genuinely taken aback, just staring right back into those mismatched eyes, that pink-flushed face, it and her body both framed by her long platinum-blonde hair and nothing else. 

“You…” the blonde breathed heavily, legs trembling already. “You’ve done something to me. I- By the dead ones… I can’t even imagine ever being with anyone else ever again, I-”

Zel silenced the tirade of frustration made words, leaning down and locking lips with her, taking the blonde into her arms. Outright picking Zef up right off her feet, she took her into that pool, and there, in that herb-scented spring water, sans any salts or anything of the sort, they floated, locked in embrace. Minutes past, and for that short while, the world was at peace for them.

Slowly, they drifted towards the edge, eventually settling there. Zef straddled Zel’s left leg as they continued to kiss, only for Zef to eventually pull away.

“You didn’t let me finish,” she smiled at Zelsys, pressing her forehead against that of the homunculus. Zel said not a word, content in waiting for the inevitable. 

“I… Love you.”

“And?” smugged the beast-slayer, herself struggling to contain her own reaction - body and mind alike - partly confused why a phrase that she had figured would come eventually elicited such a sudden uproar of… Well, everything. A bright-burning flame of desire suddenly stirred up into a storm, just like that, and so she had fallen back on what came naturally. That vague smugness which came to her even now, even if it was all but overwhelmed by the deluge of pure affection which spilled out in that simple question.

“And this is relaxing and all, but…” Zef trailed off, wrapping her arms tighter, pulling herself along Zel’s leg and leaning in close right next to her ear. 

”I need you to fuck my brains out. Now.” 

Zel chuckled and sunk deeper into the water, simultaneously lifting Zef up a little so that the blonde ended up kneeling on the halfway ledge while her own head rested partially on the pool’s outer edge, right between Zef’s thighs. She hadn’t even done anything yet, and already she felt a slick wetness upon her face. With her right arm she held onto her lover’s waist, and her left found its place twixt her own thighs as she drew in a lungful’s Fog for Lover’s Breath. Burning it for Fulgur, she swirled her tongue around Zef’s nethers, issuing constant, tiny shocks of increasing intensity whilst from the start hammering herself with bright arcs intense enough to give anyone less resistant burns. 

Her legs and abs both tensed up with each surge of forceful stimulation, whereas Zef went from merely breathing heavily to shaky, labored moans as her entire being shuddered on the stone. Soon enough, Zef reached back and clasped her right hand into her own.

“St-stop teasing me already…” she uttered - no, demanded - but Zelsys wasn’t about to stop what she had started. Slowly, over the course of, admittedly, only a few minutes that felt orders of magnitude longer than they were, she worked Zef up to a frustrated, tense climax, and only when the blonde finally stopped convulsing did she continue. 

I’d greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Reviews weigh heavily in the eyes of the algorithm (not to mention prospective new readers), so that pretty much means they determine the success of my work. A single review or even just a rating can noticeably influence the novel’s performance, especially when it has few ratings overall like this one does as of me posting this.

 

PS: Patrons get access to content in advance, for the time being these are just a couple advance chapters and some previews of other stuff, but I plan to expand the rewards as the Patreon grows.

Discord for inadvertent spoilers from yours truly: https://discord.gg/kXnPw4sC

If you want to help fund my crippling addiction to commissioning art, you can do so below! As mentioned above already, Patrons gain access to advanced chapters as well as special discord roles, plus some other exclusive content.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/akasoindustries

30