V1C3 – Class 2-B
153 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rei Nobuyuki POV:

"Stay calm!"

I said that but I wasn't really calm at all. I mean who could under the same circumstances? 

"What the hell is this?"

My childhood friend, Tota, was freaking out as well. Looking around the classroom with my limited vision I tried to confirm everyone. We were all frozen in place and couldn't move a finger. Beneath us was a blue shining circle filled with unrecognizable characters. I did my fair share of studying languages since my father enjoyed traveling the world. I'll tell you that I'm pretty fluent in many of them but never have I seen the characters currently below us. With a flash of light, everything turned white.


I had no limbs, actually no body at all. I wasn't really seeing, but just sensing. My mind was in an infinitely large white space where nothing existed except for me. I heard a voice. No, the voice was reaching into my mind. 

"Welcome, Hero."

Hero? Me? I have no idea what's going on. One moment I'm in the classroom, the next I'm...

"That's right! Where are my friends? Where is Class 2-B...?"

"Don't worry you'll meet them soon."

I felt a little relieved upon hearing that.

"This is the blessing of the Goddess Astria. Accept it and rejoice."

Who's Astria? Suddenly, a warm feeling engulfed my mind.

You have obtained the [Divine Protection of the Goddess of Stars Astria - Holy Sword].

"Change the world, Hero."

I drifted out of the white realm and regained full control over my consciousness. When I opened my eyes, I sat alongside 18 classmates from 2-B. We were in a magnificent throne room on the red carpet floor. The walls were stone and the support pillars were white marble. Along the walls were large glass pains that were stained pretty colors. There were gold decorations littered around and a breathtaking glass chandelier hanging from the center. It was actually a magic tool but it looked like a piece of extravagant decoration. Below us was a similar formation to the one that brought us here but it wasn't shining. Looking around the room, I could see people dressed like knights, magicians, and nobles.

Four people particularly stood out to me. A man with a stunningly fierce presence, a broadsword attached to his hip, and the shining armor of a knight. Compared to the other knights in the room, his armor seemed the lightest but the quality was levels above theirs. On the armor was a crest, a beautiful crest that conveyed the starry sky. His eyes were emerald green and had dark brown hair. His face was supermodel levels of handsome, yet he had the body of a seasoned warrior. Anyone could see the strong build behind the armor.

The next was an older man, seemingly in his 40s. He wore polished clothes that made him look like a churchman. He held a book in one hand as well. His clothes hid most of his body so his body type was hard to identify. He had calculative golden eyes, blond hair, and a short blond beard.

The person next to the presumed King on the throne was a young woman. Her beauty was enough to stop the heart of any male that looked at her for a second. Her hair was silky white, long, and flowing. She wore a frilly rose-tinted dress that accentuated every curve of her body. Her cool blue eyes seemed to freeze the sea over. Her alluring face taking grabs at your heart. It had to be a princess.

The last person, the King, sitting on the throne gave a regal air in his surrounding vicinity. Sharp blue eyes with gray hair and a gray beard. He was dressed less than the princess but was still decorated with gold and breathtaking garments. He shook the air with his voice...

"Welcome, Heroes of Another World. My name is King Etheris Keiro of the Astean Kingdom."

Everyone stayed silent.

"We ask of you this, save our lands from the Demon Lord Dakias Eron. The war is raging with the loss of thousands. If the demons push further, the Kingdom is likely to fall."

I was thinking hard. Then, Tota began to speak.

"Oi, what kind of joke is this? Returns us NOW."

"I'm sorry, but once the Hero Summoning ritual is complete, there is no way to send you back to your original world."

The mood in the room fell down several levels after hearing that. Some of my classmates were acting awfully cheerfully and I don't know why. Maybe the direness of the situation was causing their mental breakdowns. The knights were glaring at Tota.

Tota began attacking even more vehemently," So, you summon us without our consent and ask us to save you from a war we aren't a part of? Solve your own country's damn problems! Don't drag us into it."

I was conflicted between Tota and the King, Etheris. It was unreasonable to summon us here and ask for help, but thousands are dying and we might be able to help. What can we do though? A couple of high school kids can't do anything.

"We are sorry from the bottom of our hearts o brave heroes but hear our pleas. We can no longer win this war and you are the only ones that can save the Kingdom."

I decided to speak up.

"Um, I don't think that we're what you're looking for. We're just high school students with no special abilities. We can't do anything like fighting a war."

"You otherworldly Heroes are blessed by the gods and spirits when you enter this world. You should have abilities that far surpass humans of this world. Try saying [Status]."

[Status]

Name: Rei Nobuyuki Race/Age: Human/16 Class/Job: Hero Gender: Male
Level: 1 HP: 20/20 A MP: 21/21 C- Condition: Confused
Strength: A+ Vitality: S Speed: A Mind/Intelligence: D+
Dexterity: B+ Resistance: S- Evasion: A- Accuracy: B
Stamina: A+ Perception: B Luck: E+ Overall Rank: S-
-Skills List-

Skills: [Status] 

Magic: None

Passive: [Swordsmanship 1] [Martial Arts 3] [Common Human Tongue Comprehension] [Pianist 5] [Japanese Comprehension] [French Comprehension] [English Comprehension] [Chinese Comprehension] [Spanish Comprehension] [German Comprehension] 

Inherent/Unique Skills: [Super Growth] [Spirit Affinity] 

Protection(s): [Divine Protection of the Goddess of Stars Astria - Holy Sword]

-Titles-

[Person from Another World] [Apostle of the Goddess of Stars Astria] [Pianist] [Martial Artist] [Polyglot] [Loved by the Spirits] [Hero of the Astean Kingdom] [Class 2-B Representative]

Everyone began looking at their [Status]. What does this all mean? Spirits? I don't remember meeting anyone named Astria...

[Hero] - One who shows heroic qualities or accomplishes heroic acts. 

[Swordsmanship 1] - Skill with a sword

[Martial Arts 3] - Skill in martial arts

[Pianist 5] - Skill in playing the piano

[--- Comprehension] - Can speak and write ---. May not understand certain dialects or accents.

[Super Growth] - Grow at an unprecedented speed. It becomes easier to learn new skills, level them up, and use EXP to level up.

[Spirit Affinity] - Liked by most spirits. It becomes easier to converse and use spirit magic.

[Divine Protection of the Goddess of Stars Astria - Holy Sword] - A divine blessing given by the Goddess of Stars Astria. The Holy Sword is a sword of holy light created from mana and the power of the stars. During the day, the Holy Sword is powered by the sun. During the night, the Holy Sword is powered by the starry sky.

[Apostle of the Goddess of the Stars Astria] - Title given to the apostle of the Goddess of the Stars Astria. The connection between the owner and Astria deepens. 

[Pianist] - Title given to someone who plays the piano. The learning rate of the piano is increased.

[Martial Artist] - Title given to a martial artist. The learning rate of martial arts is increased.

[Polyglot] - Title given to a polyglot. The learning rate of new languages is increased.

[Loved by the Spirits] - Title given to someone loved by the spirits. Conversing and using spirit magic becomes easier. 

[Hero of the Astean Kingdom] - Title given to the hero born in the Astean Kingdom. Boosts performance when protecting the Astean Kingdom.

[Class 2-B Representative] - Title given to the representative of Class 2-B which was summoned to another world. Owner gains sharper intuition on the lives of Class 2-B members and positions. 

"So, are you convinced?"

"Yeah. If we have the power to help, we should. Right guys?"

Hayama sighed, "Well, if Rei says so..."

The rest of the class was looking excitedly in agreement.

"One more question."

"Yes?"

"What happened to the other 12 members of our class?"

I can feel it with [Class 2-B Representative]. They seem far away in random locations. I can only get 9 responses though. This means that those three are somehow hiding, or are already dead.

The King responded," Someone interfered with the summoning. The Demon Lord, Dakias Eron, is despicable yet capable. He found out about our Hero Summoning and threw a wrench into the works."

"How?"

"He sent the best demons in the field of spacetime magic to the palace and began distorting the path of the transfer, hoping to misdirect them."

"Are those demons still here?"

"No, we've fended them off outside already. They all escaped since they could use teleportation abilities after all."

I bit my lip lightly.

"Guys, what do you say? Should we fight or not?"

"Wait, what happens if we don't fight?"

"We'll still provide you, heroes, with shelter in the palace for a couple of years. If the Kingdom survives that is."

"I think we should fight. We have the power to do it."

"Agreed."

"Guys it's too dangerous!"

"Don't worry we have cheat powers now."

"If we can save the lives of the thousands living here then why wouldn't we? Aren't we heroes?"

"Yeah!"

"I'll fight."

"So will I."

"I will fight as well."

Airi, Hayama, Lily, Shizuka, and the rest of the 18 classmates looked up at me.

"Let's save the world!"

 

 

 

 

8