10
244 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' lala, show me my Status ' I told lala while lying on the bed. I want to sleep but I still have a lot of things to do.

[Name - Komiya Takuya

Age - 6

Strength -5

Agility - 7

Mana - 200

Charm - 60

Race - Fairy King

Weapon - Chastiefol

Points - 100,000 points 

Skills - Hypnosis Semen, Charm(Passive), Incubus's Smell, Sound Barrier, Unseen Hands

Harem Function

Shop Function

Servants Function

Battle Function]

' Pleiades uniform costed 100,000 points but I am lucky I got 100,000 points again.lala, Can you explain about Servant Function? ' I asked her.

' Ok. Servant Function as the name suggests. There are two kinds of Servant for now. They are maids and Knights. You can only add Females in this function. You should enter the function and you should see with your eyes for buff' Lala told me. I entered the Servant Function.

' Servant Function -

Kaho Hinata ( Maids )

Strength- 16 ( 67)

Agility- 15 (70)

Charm- 30 (40)

mana-0 (0)

Race- Human

Equipment - Battle Maid Pleiades Uniform

Weapon- None

Skills- MaidServant

Titles - First Maid, Trickster '

' Damm. No doubt. Kaho is strong right now. Show me MaidServant skill status. ' I asked lala even though my eyes are almost closing.

[ MaidServant - Every Maid Servant will receive this skill. They will get 1℅ Stamina from their master and their defense will increase by activating this skill. Master can heal and revival them with points] I read the description of MaidServant and I am surprised because this is a good one. My stamina is infinity and I still don't understand how they will divide infinity into 1℅ but that will be a big one I think.

' Lala. Why Kaho's charm is high? No no you don't need to answer I already know it ' I told with a bittersweet smile.

' I get First Maid Title but can I know about Trickster ' I told lala.

' Sure. I told you will ask about that ' lala told me.

[ Trickster( + 6 Charm ) - Need 3 conditions to unlock this title.

First - make your Netori members with your semen in front of their BF or husband

Second - make their BF or husband drink your semen through your Netori members

Third - Fuck your Netori member more than 6 hours in front of or beside their BF or husband ]

' I understand now why her charm is high. That explains a lot. ' I read the description.

'The first condition was finished in our first movie date. The second Condition was finished when I slept in Kaho's apartment. I remembered we fucked straight the whole night on the bed and Akizuk slept beside the bed on the floor. She even begged me to stop but I didn't. I cummed inside her mouth a lot so Kaho vomited some of semen in the cup to drink in the morning because Kaho loved my semen a lot. Akizuki drunk that cup because he thought that was milk ' I thought my achievement and laughed like a child. Kaho also scolded Akizuki and Kaho got another drink in the Toilet.

' That is hilarious ' I thought.

' Lala. Explain to me Battle Function ' I told lala with a serious voice.

' As a name suggest. Your conscious will transport to another dimension to train and if you train there your actual physical body will also receive fruit from your training. It will cost 1000 points per one time and you can go there one time per day. You can choose opponents in there to fight and you can create everything with your imagination in there. 1 hour in the real world is equal to 2 hours in there ' Lala explained to me

' Sent me there' I told her and now is already 2 am. I will get up at 10:00 am. That means I will get 16 hours to train.

' My body is too young to train physical training but I can train Chastiefol control and mana or even magic ' I thought and I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again. I am on the ground that the grasses are everywhere and the breeze passed me slightly. It is really warm. When I looked at the sky, I can see the sky clearly. Not sunny or cloudy. This is probably called the perfect weather to train.

" How can I choose my opponent? Lala " I asked lala in a voice unlike I only talk in my mind.

" You can choose the opponents by playing Gecha. There are two kinds of Gecha. First is Normal and the second is Limited. You can only get limited and very strong opponents through the Rare. Normal will cost 100 points but rare will cost 2000 points. You can fight characters you received as much as you want and you don't need a point. There are Five ranks. They are D, C, B, A, S " lala explained to me and I can hear her voice loudly.

" Is Saitama include? " I asked her.

" No. Saitama is not included because he is a joke character and he is strong without backing up logic so doesn't count, " lala told me again.

" I see. Draw Normal one. " I told her and I heard Gecha machine voice.

" Congratulations you received Kazuma from Konosuba, Rank C. If you wish to fight, please say his name and he will appear in front of you. " lala told me.

" I see. Kazuma. Kazuma is good as a punching box. lala, Can I change my body into age 18? " I asked lala.

" You can change but you will not receive anything from that. " Lala replied to me with a confused voice.

" Yes. It is fine. Change please " I told lala and suddenly my body got bigger and my 6 old-year-old clothes are torn apart.I am naked. I only created boxer shorts that are usually used in the ring and mirror. I looked at the mirror and I am really surprised.

" Wow. I am fucking this handsome " I checked every part of the body. I have blue eyes and blond hair and blue eyes. I don't change that much from my younger self but I became really handsome like gave untouchable prince vibe. I dropped the mirror and instantly it disappeared.

" Kazuma " I told and suddenly Kazuma appeared in front of me. He is in adventure gears set.

" Let me show you the Art of 9 limbs. I hope this body can keep up " I muttered and I created tape. I wrapped them on my hands until wrists. I wrapped them tightly. I wrapped tapes from the middle phalanx until the wrists. I already cut my nail.

After that I made a stance to fight

1