50
87 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 50:  Discussion

" Bruh " 

" Let's go inside, we need to discuss about our plan," I told her while holding her hand with my tiny hands.

" Let's go. I really feel light after talking to you " Tsunade told me and lifted my body, hugged me. Her breasts touched my face and it is soft .

So I held her big breasts and played with them as my whatever I wanted. Tsunade didn't mind and entered the mansion while holding my body.

We entered the living room and all three of them are chatting among themselves while A masochistic crusader's face is literally meme face like ' Let's me talk '.

" Ohh. You are back. Tsunade " Momo immediately asked her. Momo dropped honorific calling and Tsunade used to that kind of treatment because she is the princess but it is better when you stayed close with your comrades.

" I just checking surround surrounding and this mansion is really big, also already old but still it is really nice place to stay" Tsunade replied to and sat on the nearest window's corridor because in this mansion, there is only one sofa and Hestia is sleeping on the sofa.

" Let's change clothes first. I don't want to dirt my uniform even though it has auto clean magic. I want to wear normal clothes

Maybe I will wear adventure's gears. " Mayumi told as she sat near Hestia's legs.

" I also want to try and want to see this town. I did not go that much trip because my mom is Miko and I always need to help her " Saeko told with a smile.

" Let's go. I also want to see " Momo told with sparkling eyes.

" I will stay here with Tsunade Onee chan. Please buy some clothes for us " I told them.

" Should Onee chan stay? " Mayumi asked.

" It is fine. We will stay here. Have fun. I am already tired " Tsunade denied for us.

' I see, I see. Tsunade needs sex to reign her mood ' I looked at Tsunade with a smug face.

Tsunade and my eyes met, She shaped her into fit and showed me. I just looked at her with knowing eyes.

" Then. We will go now. " Saeko told and held her Katana.

" Wait Wait. Darkness Onee chan, Please guide them " I hurriedly told them. A certain crusader nodded.

" It is fine. I will show them around, " A crusader agreed.

" It is better when you tour around with local " Mayumi instantly agreed.

"But we don't have money," Saeko said.

"Don't we have living money's maker? " Mayumi told with a teased tone while pointing out Momo.

" Ohh! Can you do that? " Saeko looked at Momo and asked her.

" Yes. But I need a lot of energy to create gold and other related things " Momo answered with an embarrassed tone.

" Don't worry, Take this " I gave them Five Gold Coins. I just exchanged from my dear Lala. Lala told me after I borrowed silver coin from guards.

I only needed to use 2000 points for 5 Gold Coins. I cut her voice because she laughed a lot and it is really noisy.

" Ok. Onee chan will not ask anything. But But "Mayumi looked at me with curious eyes.

I didn't say anything and just looked at her eyes.

" Let's go. It is already noon " Saeko told and dragged Darkness's body again.

They exited the gate and I did not spot their figures anymore.

My gaze moved to Tsunade who is also looking at me.

" What should we do? " I asked her as my eyes wandered around the room.

My small hand crawled to her butt and squeezed her asscheek.

" Damm. It is fucking soft and I can do this all day " I told with an exciting tone.

" Let's tour the mansion, Shall we? " Tsunade told.

" Let's discuss in the bed " I told her and we went to the near room.

I took off my clothes and I used my Divine Body skill.

" Damm, this form is really perfect " She touched my chest and her hands crawled around my chest.

" You are also beauty, no matter how much time I look at you " I started to brush her cheek.

I saw Tsunade as the character at start that I needed to collect no matter what kind of methods I used. I used to play Gacha games. When I found the character I loved, I used money and everything to her. Maybe something I will wish like a madman. I probably felt that way when I saw them.

One year's ago, Tsunade and others are nothing more than 2D characters crafted by other people. It is hard to accept reality but by interacting with them, my mind started to change.

Maybe sex can change because I didn't believe in love. Deep down, I knew who I am and who I will be. I am a very cold person and I will do everything to get things I wanted like money, lust or collecting girls like collecting SSR characters. Of course, I will give the best. Scum only used force but I am not scum.

Tsunade held my hand on her cheek and she said

" Your hand is really warm.." Tsunade's words are filled with love. Of course, I deserved her more than anyone, I can not understand people who thought that they didn't deserve. Tsunade needed my existence and I also needed Tsunade's existence. That is nothing more than, nothing less than that. I will never describe our relationship with overused called ' Love ' that is cheap enough to find everywhere.

" Your body is also warm. Let's me tell you again, Senju Tsunade, I need your existence in my life. How about you? " I asked her with a smile that can charm every ' REAL' goddess.

" Yes. Please take care of me " Tsunade told with big tears. Tsunade tears flowed like a river. Her beauty enhanced a lot and her face lited up like a sun that can give light to the countless world.

I kissed her lip and Tsunade also kissed me back.

 
0