Prologue
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{In the Akucrenia Kingdom}

A young female with short blonde hair, wearing a white noble dress with white high heels, looked out the window, seeing everyone getting killed and fire going everywhere with her golden eyes. She sherd a tear as she looked at her two daughters and she pray, “This is a nightmare, everyone is killed by The Hellhounds.” The door opened as a young male with short light blue hair, wearing a noble prince outfit, gazed at his wife with his green eyes, while she looks at him as well, “Faruer!”

“Ellice! I need you and the kids to get out of here!” Faruer spoke in a serious tone as his green orbs shifted to his children. “We got to protect them before The Hellhounds show up!”

Ellice and Faruer heard banging on the door, which could only mean one thing; the Hellhounds were trying to break in. A young female having long purple hair, wearing a purple armor like outfit and holding a red spear, jumped into the castle from the window before looking at the king and queen with her red eyes. “My king!”

“Kraress!” Ellice smiled at her.

“My King! The Hellhounds have killed all of our people and soldiers. At this rate, the Akucrenia Kingdom will be at ruins!” Kraress looked at Faruer and Ellice as they expressed shock.

Faruer stood up, turning around as he spoke, “Kraress! Get Ellice and the kids out of here!”

It shocked Kraress and Ellice to hear that Faruer is staying behind. Kraress grabbed both of the small girls with her cloth and took Ellice, rushing out the back as the hellhounds bust the front door in. A young male containing long green hair wore a black army outfit with black boots as he smirked at Faruer and gave him a look with his glistering red eyes. “Well, well, will you look at what we have? Lord Faruer De Melloi himself, King of Akucrenia Kingdom!”

“You damn bastard! I won’t let you harm my children, Nicholai Tempest!” Faruer pulled his sword out as he glared at them with rage. “I, Lord Faruer De Melloi, King of Akucrenia Kingdom, will defeat you!” Faruer rushed to Nicholai, striking him with his sword, but was stopped by Nicholai just using his finger before jumping back.

Nicholai lifted his finger up as he smirked. A red-light shone. “Blood Chain!

Red chains came out of nowhere and took a hold of Faruer, so he wouldn’t move. Faruer heard footsteps as everyone bow onto one knee. A young woman with long black hair, wearing a black demon like dress, walked to Faruer and looked at him. His own eyes meeting with her red demon eyes as everyone yelled, “ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF XAINEIAN EMPIRE! ALL HAIL QUEEN DEMONIA!”

“Demonia! I should have known you were behind this!” Faruer growled at her.

“Haha! Oh, my dear, it makes it more exciting.” Demonia smirked, touching Faruer’s face. “All I need to do is take your daughters’ powers and kill them. That’s all I need.”

Faruer smirked and laughed. “Too late; you’ll never find them because their gone!”

Demonia was shocked as she growled in anger, “NICHOLAI! GO AND FIND THEM NOW AND BRING THEM TO ME!”

“As you wish, my queen!” Nicholai bows as he and an army flee to find Kraress and Ellice with the two girls.

 Faruer moved his finger as a ray of light glow, “Holy Flash!

A light flash at Demonia’s face causing her to yell in pain and damaging her face. “YOU LITTLE SHIT! SAY GOOD BYE FARUER!” Demonia opened her hand as it glowed in red and black. “Blood Blast!” Demonia thrust her hand at Faruer’s chest as he yelled in pain. He coughed up blood and the dark light went through his chest.

Faruer thought to himself, ‘Ellice, I’m sorry I wasn’t strong enough! Good bye my love and our daughters.’

 Faruer dropped his sword as he closed his eyes

{At the dock of Akucrenia Kingdom}

Ellice and Kraress were at dock as they were about to the boarded the ship, but Ellice stopped, realizing that Faruer was dead. Kraress looked at Ellice as she shouted, “My Queen! We must hurry before they come!”

“Too Late!” Nicholai looked at them with an evil look on his face. “Queen Ellice De Melloi, Queen of Akucrenia Kingdom and Kraress, The Royal Saint of Akucrenia Kingdom and The Gatekeeper of the underworld!”

“Nicholai!” Kraress growled at him while Ellice pushed the ship as Kraress looked at Ellice in shocked, “MY QUEEN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

“Don’t worry about me!” Ellice glanced at Kraress with a smile, and a tear ran down her cheek as Nicholai ordered his men to fire. The solider shot at Ellice, killing her as Kraress watched, and she yelled, “LADY ELIICCEEEEEEEE!”

Nicholai looked at the ship. It was far away at this point. “Damn it!”

“Nicholai!”

Nicholai looked and saw Demonia badly hurt. “My Queen! Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.” Demonia saw Ellice on the ground dead before seeing that the ship was gone. “I see…”

“My queen! Forgive me!”

“It’s fine! One day I will get them and use them as vessels for the plan,” Demonia walked away with her army as Akucrenia Kingdom was in ruins.

 

On the ship, Kraress hugged the two girls as she cried, “I’m sorry! I have failed you.”

{Hours later at Clam Enclave}

Kraress walked to the unknown house, putting the child with blonde hair down on the doorstep with note of her first name. “Princess Amelia, I’m sorry I didn’t save your parents. Please forgive me. But one day Princess Amelia and your sister, Princess Rosita, will defeat Demonia, for now this is goodbye!” Kraress knocked on the door as she run off with Rosita.

The light was on as the door was opened. A young female with long blonde hair, wearing a white nightdress, picked Amelia up as she looked at her with her green eyes. Amelia cried, “Oh, you poor dear. Akira!”

An older male with short black hair, wearing a black kimono, walked up to his wife and looked at her with his brown eyes. “What is it, Saki?” He sees a baby girl in Saki’s arms and opens his eyes in surprise. “Oh my, look at we have here!”

“I know, she’s all alone.” Saki rocked her for her to calm down as they walked back inside the house and red note with her name. “Honey, we should keep her and raise her as our daughter! Her name Amelia.”

“That is a great idea.” Akira smiled at her.

A young male with short black hair, wearing his pjs gazes at his mother holding Amelia in her arms as Akira picked him up. “Shiori say hello to your new sister, Amelia!”

Shiori looked at Amelia as Amelia was still crying. Shiori poked her with finger causing Amelia to look at him and grab his finger and smile. Shiori smiled at Shu as Akira and Saki smiled, Akira laughed “I think they are getting along well!”

Amelia smiled at her new family.

After the fall of the Akucrenia Kingdom and death of her parents, Amelia Shimizu is now welcomed in her new home.

And it started this of her new journey.

1