First Day of School
106 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 : First Day of School

 

- Amelia -

 

I woke up and I didn’t see Yuria on her bed…. WAIT ! AM I LATE?? DID YURIA JUST LEAVE ME HERE ALONE ??? OH NO ! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET READY ! I AM LOST …..

 

Good morning Princess “

 

Oooh thank goodness you’re still here I thought you left me here alone” 

 

Oh dear, how could I leave for class without you “

 

Well I’m glad you are here and good morning Yuria “ I smiled.

 

Pheww I am so glad she is still here if she isn’t I probably going to take a long time to get ready…. With that I got up and Yuria assisted me to get ready as well as made tea for me . Yuria sure is really nice to be around with.

 

Princess, it's time to go, “ Yuria said while walking towards the door.

 

Alright” I replied

While we were walking towards our class we heard some noises as well as a number of onlookers right outside of the classroom door. Both me and Yuria looked at each other puzzled . I got a bad feeling about this….

I don’t like you , so don’t come and talk to me “ A decent looking guy was talking to a lady in front of him

 

I was shocked to be hearing that the moment I was able to hear what was going on in class.. FIRST DAY IN CLASS AND HE SAYS THAT ?? WHATT????

 

- Yuria -

 

Princess? Are you alright ? “ I asked.

 

Yeah I’m just surprised someone would say that to a lady “

 

It’s alright I’m sure the moment you enter they wouldn’t say anything like that anymore”

 

Are you sure ?” I questioned

 

Of course , you’re a princess “ I smiled while urging her to enter the class.

 

As Princess Amelia entered the class everyone looked at her and immediately started greeting her but she ignored them and went towards the lady who was insulted by the guy.

 

Are you alright? ” She asked the lady

 

Uhm.. yes I am alright thank you for asking Princess Amelia” she replied

 

What’s your name ? ”

 

I’m Valeria Chester “

 

Ah you are the daughter of Baron Chester it’s a pleasure meeting you ”

 

Princess Amelia instantly looked at the guy in disgust and asked him.

 

Your name”

 

I’m Gerald Luther son of Baron Luther” He instantly keeled down in front of the princess before replying to her

 

So Gerald Luther, why were you speaking rudely towards a lady ? Weren’t you being taught how to properly treat a lady ?”

I was genuinely surprised that the Princess, who was cheerful, spoke coldly towards him . I guess she is really able to change her behaviour easily when in a different situation. I felt happy that the Princess behaved differently when she was just alone with me or Prince Felix .

 

No she was staring at me when I entered the class and I don’t like her looks so before she develop any feelings for me it's best that I prevent that from happening” Gerald replied

 

Just because she was looking at you and without knowing anything about her you assumed everything ? How coul-”

Before she could continue her sentence someone called out to her and it seems like Prince Felix came by with the professor to stop the princess.

 

Amelia”

 

Oh it’s you brother how could I help you ?” she asked

 

Come up to the Student Council room with the two of them . Oh and you too Yuria “

 

Eh? Me? I was surprised I was being call up as well . I assume that I would be the witness to what has happened.

 

- Amelia -

 

We arrived at the student council room and were told to sit down and a lady were serving all of us tea

 

Thank you Irene . Oh and also Irene is the Student Council Secretary” My brother thanked her and stared right at me while sighing.

So Yuria, could you explain what had happened in the classroom?” My brother asked.

 

Yes, your highness.” Yuria replied then proceeded to explain everything without leaving any detail to what had happened.

Then he thanked Yuria then proceeded to speak to the two classmates . While he was speaking to both of them separately I looked at Yuria nervously and apologized .

 

I’m sorry Yuria to get you involved in this on our first day of school”

 

its okay Princess I was a witness for the whole incident” she smiled at me

 

Then my brother said

You all may leave except for Amelia and Yuria ”

 

Right when they left Hartknight came into the room as if he was waiting for them to leave.My brother looked at me and said

Good job”

HUH ????” I screamed

 

You have officially cause problems on the first day of school” he replied

 

i’m sorry” I apologized to him

 

Hahaha no nothing to be sorry about . But I believe we can use this opportunity to our advantage “

 

Hmm? What happened ?” I asked.

 

Well recently they started flaunting their wealth which they have never done before and they have been hosting tea parties which only a few could be invited to. I believe they might try to do something with our enemy in our empire, ” my brother said in a serious tone.

 

Wait just who are you talking about ??” I questioned him as he didn’t mention which family.

 

Earl Franklin”

 

uhh what advantage can we even use on what had happened in class….

Honestly I was getting even lost not knowing what is going on I don’t think I’m that stupid ? and what nonsense my brother is even talking about which I thought we were talking about what had happened in class just now.

 

Alright for my dear sister let me explain to you everything and what I going to need you to do”

 

Make sure to explain it properly from the start”

 

So basically as to what I mention Earl Franklin's daughter, Stella Franklin is best friends with Valeria Chester and from what I know she will always be invited to the tea party and I am unsure if Baron Chester is involved . With this I want you two to get close to her and get invited to the party”

 

I apologize in advance Prince Felix. I believe that this task is better off be done by someone else and not the Princess since this is a dangerous mission to begin with.” Yuria spoke up

 

Yes it is dangerous but currently there are only a few families that we can trust but for now the only person who is acquainted with Baron Chester is now you two and I believe this is the only way without getting suspicious of Earl Franklin since you will be classmates and will share more common things together.” My brother replied as he look slightly sad

 

I see “ Yuria could only say that as she looked at me.

Hmmm so basically now you are giving me and Yuria a mission.. YOU GIVING A PRINCESS A MISSION ? WHEN ALL I WANTED WAS JUST TO GO SCHOOL AND TO GAIN EXPERIENCE AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGE!! BROTHER WHYYYY “ I scream… loudly in the room.. I just wanted to live a simple life in school……

 

HAHAHA I’m sorry sister but we didn’t want you to do the mission but this is to protect the peace that we have now I owe you one alright sister ?“ My brother laughed at me .

 

Alright then I’m sorry Hartknight and sister. Is it alright to wait outside? I would like to speak to Yuria alone? “ he asked. I was surprised he wished to speak to Yuria alone.

 

Alright brother” I replied while Hartknight just nodded and opened the door for me.

 

- Yuria -

 

I was shocked that Prince Felix wishes to speak to me alone but right after the door behind my brother closes, what Prince Felix said shocked me even more….. 

 

6