Chapter 8: Flying Kingdom
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flying Kingdom

Read More chapters Here,

https://www.webnovel.com/book/here-i-am-a-king_16933361706957505

The fog made the enormous ship invisible to villagers, if not the villagers would have noticed the giant airship floating above the distant hill.

The ship was right above the hill. Sol could only see the bottom part of the gigantic ship. He watched the ship with amazement. "Whoa…The ship I created in the sketchbook actually became real." The mist slowly started to appear again around the ship.

A black spherical pod came out from the bottom of the ship. It flew toward Sol and stopped in front of him.

"An escort pod," said Sol. Deva transformed into a red ball and went inside his chest. White Sentinel also went back to space inside his body.

The walls of the spherical pod disappeared leaving only a circular metallic floating board. Sol climbed on the board. Then the walls appeared back again, enclosing Sol. Then it slowly flew above the ship.

The pod was enclosed from all sides. Nothing could be seen from the outside and nothing could be seen from the inside. Inside the pod was bright.

"Transparent Mode," Sol commanded. The walls of the pod became transparent. He saw fog at both sides. He looked below and saw a hill from which he just departed. And above him was a huge bottom part of the ship. As the pod flew towards the bottom of the ship it got bigger and bigger.

"Wait," Sol ordered. The pod stopped in the middle of the air. "I want to look at the ship from above so, let's go from above." The pod then flew straight to the front of the ship and flew up.

All Sol could see was the tall and long metallic. The pod was a dot in front of the 1-kilometer tall ship.

The pod flew on top of the ship. In the upper-middle part of the ship was a big structure like a tower, right in the middle, not too front, not too back.

"Whoa! The ship really is huge. I can't even see the end of its length because of the mist." Sol looked at both sides and saw that his ship was so long that it was slowly being covered by fog.

The pod flew towards the tower. The tower was wide and tall.

"That's the top part of the Palace," Sol said, "Head to the top of the tower," The pod flew toward the top of the tower and landed. The pod's wall disappeared and Sol stepped out. The escort pod returned to its original opaque form.

Sol looked and touched the unpolished metallic ground of the tower. "Adam," said Sol. He stood up and felt the cold blowing wind. "Who would've thought I would get an aircraft of my own."

A big circular sliding door on the ground opened. It was a door into the tower. A circular lift came upwards to the top of the tower. On it was a blue-skinned lady, a big round hovering white pod chair, and a giant green alligator lizard with bony spikes on its back. They all walked towards Sol.

The blue lady was a little transparent like a hologram. She was tall with a slim figure, long black hair.

"Eve," said Sol as he saw her approaching him. She was a beautiful lady, wearing a white sleeveless top, black pants, and white ankle boots.

Eve approached Sol. Sol was just a chubby, 11 years old kid and was short in front of 5.8 feet tall Eve.

Eve kneeled before Sol. "First, Welcome to your kingdom, my great king. We, your humble servants were waiting for your call," she said, "And Secondly, I apologize for not coming to escort you."

Sol was embarrassed and happy being addressed asking. "Thank You, Eve. And you don't need to apologize for that. I know you can't leave the ship. Please rise," he said.

"Thank you for forgiving this servant of your." Eve stood up.

Sol smiled at Eve. "Eve, I remember creating her as the system of this ship but – the grimoire says she is the spirit that connected to Adam. Looking at her in real life she looks like a human, a beautiful lady."

Back in Sol's past life, he drew Eve as a system for his spaceship, Adam. But in this world Eve was not a system but a spirit without a body, connected to Adam. And this was why she couldn't leave the ship.

Sol then looked at the giant green alligator lizard behind Eve. The lizard was 4 meters tall and was huge enough to carry many people on its back. It had white bony spikes on its back.

Sol went near the green lizard. He was very short in front of a 4-meter tall lizard. The lizard put its head down to Sol's level. He caressed it.

"If it isn't Drago," said Sol. He looked closely at Drago. Drago has a beautiful green color. "Whoa! You look really cool, you know." Sol named the green alligator lizard Drago because it looked similar to a dragon.

"Are you the only ones here? What about the others?" asked Sol while caressing Drago.

"We and the cleaners are the only who have woken, my lord," replied Eve, "For the others, you must wake them up by the same method you used to wake us, my lord."

Sol thought," I thought I had a cheat by having all of them, but it seems I cannot get all of them for free."  He looked at Eve and said, "You don't have to keep calling me Lord." He was embarrassed being called Lord.

"My lord, you are the absolute ruler, monarch of this kingdom, and to all of us. We cannot disrespect you by not calling you by your title and position," replied Eve.

Sol stopped caressing Drago and looked up toward Eve. "If you say so then I won't stop you."

"Thank you, my lord," replied Eve with a bow. Eve then showed Sol a round hovering pod chair that was at the side of her. "My lord, please have a seat."

"Whoa ... It's a hovering pod chair, "said Sol. He then remembered the time when he drew the floating pod chair in his previous life. He thought. "Back then I drew this chair thinking how cool it would be to have a hovering chair that can hover around instead of people walking. I remember drawing it after a walk home from school on a hot day."

Sol sat on a big pod chair. The hovering pod chair was white-colored, round, and big enough to fit the whole body. It looked comfortable and had many features.

"It's big and comfy." Sol lied down. He looked like a little chubby laid back boss. He looked at the surrounding which was full of fog. The fog has completely covered the ship.

Eve stood beside Sol and said, "My lord. Shall we head inside the Palace?"

"No, not now. I have something to check here," said Sol. He thought, "Back then I drew Adam as a sci-fi spaceship, an enclosed city spaceship, but in the grimoire, Adam was written as a magic airship. On top of that, it has consciousness and is connected to me."

Here Adam was a magic airship rather than a mechanical spaceship. It had its own consciousness and was connected to Sol which made him command the ship from anywhere when in contact with the ship, like how he commanded the pod.

"Adam Invisible mode," Sol ordered, sitting comfortably in the floating chair.

Then there was white light, spreading all over the ship, making the ship invisible from the outside.

"Adam takes us above the mist and clouds. Let's have some sun." Sol ordered.

The giant ship started to make noise and slowly lifted itself upward. There were no jet engines, boosters but magic as Adam was a magic ship. It increased its speed slowly and flew straight higher and higher. The wind blew heavily.

"Adam Protective Layer," Sol ordered.

A transparent layer covered the ship. It was a shield to protect from outside matters. This shield deflected the heavy wind blows.

Eve was not affected by the wind since she was just a spirit without a body.

Sol watched and waited as the ship flew upward.

After some time the ship rose above the clouds and floated there.

"Whoa!" Sol was amazed by the scene in front of him. A vast blue sky with a warm sun and beneath were different shaped and sized clouds. It was truly a beautiful view.

He thought, "In my previous life on Earth I never had a chance to fly in a plane, nor did I travel to great places. But here, I am the king of a ship that is basically a kingdom, flying in it and getting a free, amazing view of the sky."

Sol watched the beautiful scenery sitting in his big round hover pod chair. He was immersed in the never-ending blue sky above the clouds for some time. It was something he couldn't afford to do in his past life.

"Then, let's have a good look at Adam," said Sol. He then hovered towards a black spherical escort pod.

The walls of the pod turned disappeared to let Sol on the flat circular board. Then reappeared and turned transparent.

"Take me up," Sol ordered. The transparent pod flew above the ship. It flew high and then suddenly stopped at some point.

"Looks like it cannot go further than this," thought Sol. The escort pod had a range limit. It could not fly far away from the main ship.

Sol hovered toward the transparent walls of the pod. The escort pod was high enough to give a good enough upper view of the giant ship.

He looked down while sitting in his hover pod. "Whoa," was all he could say.

Because of the fog, Sol couldn't properly get a look at his ship, but now he was able to observe his huge ship, Adam, floating above the clouds.

Adam, a flying wing (bomber) shaped or boomerang-shaped ship which was 13 kilometers long in length, 3 kilometers in width, and 3 kilometers tall. It was big enough to fit the city in its wing. In the middle part of the upper ship was a big tower.

"Now for the main event. Adam, disclose the city," Sol ordered from inside the escort pod.

Down on the ship, from the tower, yellow light spread on the top part of the ship. The light spread making the top part of the ship disappear and revealing giant structures of different shapes and sizes. It was a city made up of the same material the ship was made up of, unpolished black metals.

Among all the structures the tower was the tallest and biggest.

Sol smiled while looking at the city. He was thrilled.

"Now that's what you called the badass Flying Kingdom."

0