Chapter 1: Welcome to Star Dream Wish
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Hey did you hear about that urban legend that everyone is talking?'

'Oh you mean that Star Dream Wish app'

'Yeah! It said if you look at your phone screen at midnight, it will appear and then you type your desire and it will come true.'

'That too good to be true!'

'It real I heard that upperclassmen from our school wish to get a girlfriend and it came true.'

'NO WAY!'

A young female with silver hair tie into a bun heard two high school girls talking about Star Dream Wish. She sighed as she waits for a friend; she wore a black long sleeves shirt with black and gray plaid skirt and black boots; she looks out of the window of the café with her blue and green eyes. She drinks her coffee as she still people talking about Star Dream Wish, "A urban legend that can make your desire, huh!?"

"Oh Mi-Chan!, are you instend of that urban legend?" spoke a young male with short messy black hair wearing a black t-shirt with four saint beasts on it and black sweat jacket, black jeans and brown boots, he sat in front of her and look at her with blue eyes.

"Yes!" Miu smiled at him. "and you were 10 minutes late Hiroki!"

"My bad." said Hiroki as he heard the conversation and smirks "Oh! This is about that urban legend everyone talking about, huh?"

"Star Dream Wish." Miu rub her head as she crossed her arms. "Why is everyone talking about this game?"

"Well, it most talk about Mi-chan." Hiroki smirks at her; he ordered coffee and pull his phone out and show her the text from of his classmate, "A classmate of mine told me about this and already got a girlfriend."

"Really?" Miu asked him

"Yeah!, we should try together, Mi-chan." Hiroki smiled as the server brought his coffee; Hiroki thank him and drinks his coffee "Beside your desire will granted, you can wish to be famous."

Miu flick her finger at his forehead, Hiroki yelp and cover his forehead as Miu sighed "Yeah right!?" Miu drinks her coffee.

"Ok! but at least try it with me please!!!!!" said Hiroki while giving Miu puppy dog eyes.

Miu started to get annoyed as she sighed. "Ok! Fine! I'll do it, just stop with the puppy dog eyes."

Hiroki smiles as he sit back down. "Great remember 00:00 am so don't fall a sleep."

"Ok! Ok!" said Miu as she drinks her coffee.


(Suzuran Domil Apartment, Room 302. 23:59 pm)

Miu was in her room look at her phone as she was waiting to be 00:00 am (12:00am in USA). Miu sighed as she still look at her phone "this is so dumb, I can't believe this. This got be a hoax." but before Miu can put her phone down, her phone screen was open as a strange app appear on her phone. The app was purple with blue star on it, Miu was shocked to see this. "So it is real."

'Please Enter Your Name!'

Miu enter her name.

'Welcome to Star Dream Wish, Miu Nanase"

The light shine bright around her as Miu close her eyes and she was gone.

"Mi-Chan!" Miu heard a familiar voice as she opens her eyes to see Hiroki "Thank god!" Hiroki sighed in relief as he helps her up

Miu look around as she realizes that she not in her apartment but an unknown world, she panicked before asking Hiroki "Where are we Hiro?"

"I think we are in Star Dream Wish, Mi-Chan" Hiroki look at his phone and try to call his mother but to no avail

"Hello and Welcome to Star Dream Wish." A young female with long violet hair with red ribbon wearing a white dress shirt with red bow tie, black skirt and black jacket black shoes holding a rod in her hand, she looks at Miu and Hiroki with a smile "I'm glad that you are here Miu Nanase and Hiroki Sakuraba, my name is Jewel I'm AI of Star Dream Wish."

"Ok first, how the hell you know our name and second, why the fuck are we here?" Hiroki asked her.

Jewel smiled as she claps her hand together "To have your desire granted." Jewel points her rod at them "I'm here to help you to have your desire granted."

"WHAT THE HELL?" Miu yelled in anger

"Is this some kind of joke?" Hiroki asked

"Nope, it real!" Jewel smiled happily as she pulls out two contract paper "Now since that you are here, what do you desire?"

"What we desire?" Miu asked in a confused tone

"Yes, your desire! The one thing that you want the most." Jewel smiled "It could be Fame, Fortune, Love, anything that you want just sign the contract." Jewel smiled as she looks at them. "People come here and sign the contract everyday."

"This unreal!" said Hiroki.

"Oh but it is real." said Jewel as she give them a big grins on her face "Now sign the contract."

Hiroki and Miu were confused but they sign the contract and their desire, Jewel smiled as the contracts disappear and hold their hand "Contract has been signed." She snaps her finger as both Miu and Hiroki got dizzy "Welcome to Star Dream Wish, Miu and Hiroki!" Miu and Hiroki passed out as Jewel smiled down at them "Oh, I forgot to tell them that there Phantom here, oh well!"

" She snaps her finger as both Miu and Hiroki got dizzy "Welcome to Star Dream Wish, Miu and Hiroki!" Miu and Hiroki passed out as Jewel smiled down at them "Oh, I forgot to tell them that there Phantom here, oh well!"


(Back in the real world)

Two people, a girl and a boy, was look at the computer as the notice a red dot on her. The boy sigh as he rub his head "It Jewel again."

"She got two new victim" said the girl as she slam her fist the table "Damn it if we don't stop her those two are next."

"I agree if we don't hurry then we can say those two goodbye." said the boy.

The girl got up as she pulled out her phone out as she smirks "Oh trust me we'll save them before it too late." She look at her phone "Mirage gate located." her phone show the Mirage Gate loaction as she smiled "It not far from here" The boy nods as they walk out the room and head to the location.

-------

Soon after, Miu woke up as she rubs her head, groaning in pain. She looks around as she was in a place. She got up and sighed. "What the hell was that?" She got up and look around of this place but she was not in her world but unknown world. Her eyes wide as she panicked. "No way!" She rushes down as she runs around the mysterious place, not seeing anyone at sight "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"MI-CHAN!" Miu sees Hiroki running to her as he breathes heavily "Mi-chan, something is going on?"

"I know Hiro!" said Miu with a serious tone in her checking her phone and try to call her aunt but didn't work "Damn it, I can't get a hold of my aunt."

"I trying to call my dad, but no avail." Hiroki sighed, "I can't believe this; we are stuck here."

Miu and Hiroki sighed until they hear a noise. They turn around, a bug like a demon walking toward them. Hiroki grab Miu's hand and ran away from it, but bug like demon chase after them. Miu and Hiroki ran faster as they try to get away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?" Miu yelled

"I DON'T KNOW!" Hiroki yelled as he still running while holding her hand

They turn right to the alleyway. But it was a dead end. The bug demon counters them. Miu and Hiroki panicked as it getting closer to them, they both closed their eyes until they hear a voice "Sapphire Bullet: Ice Shot!" A gun goes off as the blue bullet goes the bug demon head as it freezes up and shattered into pieces. Miu and Hiroki open their eyes and sees bug demon gone. A young female with long black hair wearing a blue camouflage, black short, blue shade, and black boot with a blue bandana around her leg; she had a gun in her hand as she looks at Miu and Hiroki with blue eyes, "Hey! You two ok?"

"Yea." Miu nods her head

"What was that thing?" Hiroki asked her

"There known as Phantom, their demons like monsters who live Makai." Black haired female spoke in calm tone in voice "You guys should be careful because if you kill by them."

'We'll could die' Miu thought to herself

"Umm... May we asked who you are?" Hiroki asked

Black-haired female smiled at them "My name is Reiko Aoba and I'm part of a group known Makai Investigation Bureau."

Miu sighed and thought to herself, 'What the hell is going on?'

0