Ch. 1 – Past
5.9k 13 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I lost my parents 5 years ago, at the age of 11 I found out that they had died in an accident, at that time I felt as if I was empty, I loved mom and dad, if I were alone I probably would have died too, but thanks to my sisters Mina and Mira was able to move on. We are left in charge of a single aunt and we continue our life normally.

If we had to describe ourselves as a family, I would define it as common, my aunt does not speak much and usually leaves the city for work although she always gives us money and provides us with the resources to study, eat and pay for anything related to the house. My twin sisters are 2 older than me, Mina is a girl with long flowing hair, she is very kind, she is good at cooking and you could easily describe her as a housewife, on the other hand, Mira has her hair in a ponytail, really She is not very good at cooking but in return, she always seems to do very well in regards to studies, I would not say that I am good at home or school, losing my parents drastically changed my personality, I became very withdrawn and that my sisters indulged me too much seemed to aggravate my problem.

When I entered high school I decided to change for myself and my sisters, I tried to talk more and communicate with my classmates, this brought results easily when I had my 2 best friends, Yukimura Itou and Miyuki Suzuki, Yukimura is a tall boy with an athletic appearance, Brown hair as lively as his personality, he is a spontaneous person but faithful to his friends, Miyuki, on the other hand, is a very straight and dignified girl, she has long and neat hair, along with deep black eyes, just like Yukimura is very faithful with your friends. These guys may not know it but the group secretly believes that you are going out together, being close to them I could easily deny this, although if I had to highlight something it is that Yukimura seems to be attracted to Miyuki her personality always maintains some distance from people.

I continued my days normally, I went out often with my sisters to go to high school and usually saw envious looks directed at me, although they probably do not know that I am their brother. My sisters are very beautiful objectively speaking, coupled with this they have very kind personalities that make anyone fall in love, although they have never told me directly, I know that many men have declared themselves to them but they have rejected everyone, it seems that they have someone who loves, I want him to be a good man so that he can take care of them.

I never knew that everything would change in a single day.

————————————————————————

I will try to be constantly uploading this series, they will be short chapters, I hope you like them!

-Akkusu

98