Ch. 3 – My first girlfriend, should I fall in love?
4.9k 21 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was never popular with girls, not in elementary school, not in middle school and I would think that not in high school either, my relationship with girls outside of my family was equal to 0. It wasn't until I entered high school that I met Miyuki and we get closer.

I met her on the day of admission when I saw her for the first time I have to say that I was surprised with a cold but dignified look, a slender body, and shiny black hair, it was like seeing a perfect painting. Even though I didn't say a word, she looked at me. It was an equally cold look, it was like she didn't even see me, but she moved me.

Soon after, I found out that we were in the same classroom and that her name was indeed Miyuki, her name was beautiful like her.

As the days passed, I continued talking a little with Miyuki and she opened up a bit with me, I discovered things about her that I did not expect, although she had a dignified bearing, she was more of a child than anyone would expect, with an almost sick love for the sweets, and cute stuffed animals also hid a fear and trauma generated by his father. She forced to learn and hone her academic and home skills never received love. When I found out about that. I felt anger and helplessness but beyond that, I felt compassion for her, I who lost my parents and they stopped giving me her love and she, who at first was never loved. I decided to be with her. As a friend and confidant, supporting her in everything she sets out to do, taking her to places that she had never seen due to her strict upbringing in her house, I decided to continue with her. In that process, we met Yukimura and became friends. I forged a friendship that I thought would last forever, but I never expected her to feel that about me, and the worst part is that I don't even know how I feel about her.

Love? Friendship? Compassion? I don't know, I should refuse, no, we would break our friendship, what should I do ...

-Miyuki ... I don't know what I feel about you, every day I wanted to hear more about you because I thought that's what friends did, but if you say you love me I don't know if you could reciprocate.

A simple answer is what I needed to give her, but I end up thinking about her, what will it feel like? She will hate me for not denying me outright, a silly answer is the only thing I could give her.

-Yuusuke-san, could you test your feelings?

-Huh?

Not caring to let out a silly voice I listened to everything Miyuki said

-You don't know how you feel about me, so, could we go out for a while? I don't ask for it to be forever or anything, only until you define your feelings, if for... ¡6 months! yes if for 6 months you don't feel anything for me we can continue to be friends, but if during those 6 months you fall in love with me, I just… I just want to…. I want you to take responsibility and hang out with me!

Letting out a beautiful shy voice, Miyuki proposed a deal to me, something told me to refuse but I just couldn't, Miyuki went through all this shame because of my indecision I can't take it back now.

-Okay Miyuki, I'll go out with you until I clarify my feelings

-Yes!

Not knowing what the future would bring me, I accepted Miyuki's deal.

Oh soft, Miyuki kissed me again ...

98